Love's Drug

Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiled widely, and leaned up to kiss him on the cheek. "Hey there. Yeah, I tripped over my own feet again. Clumsiness seems to follow me wherever I go." She shrugged. "How was class?"

Lupin smiled "Your fine so it's all good" Lupin said and smiled then thought about class and shrugged "I honestly have no idea how it was i fell asleep with not getting any last night as it being the full moon" Lupin said and yawned a little realising he was still tired

"Remus Lupin falling asleep in class? Shocker!" Tonks pretended to be shocked. "I don't blame you though...." She linked fingers with him, and squeezed gently. "Dinner now? And then an early night."

Lupin chuckled a little "Oh come on, i have an execption today, no sleep last night, i can never go to sleep as a werewolve" Lupin said and smiled down at there hands and nodded "Mmmhmmm i was planning a early night anyway" Lupin said and started to walk towards the great hall

"Someone should invent a potion that calms werewolves so that they keep their human minds while in wolf form." Tonks mused as they approached the Great Hall. "I'd like to see you as a werewolf."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several weeks later, they were still going strong, and Tonks was happier than ever before. She bounded down the stairs one morning, excited because she was meeting her boyfriend for breakfast. She paused at the doors, and her eyes scanned the Gryffindor table. She caught sight of Remus, and grinned. She ran up the aisle, and plonked herself in the seat beside him. "Morning, gorgeous." She pecked him on the cheek and lifted a piece of bacon onto her plate.

(I have a plot twist coming!)

Lupin raised an eyebrow "They already have that Tonks, wolfbane" Lupin said and laughed, but then become serious "No, you aren't seeing me as a werewolve, too dangerous" Lupin said and bit his lip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin was really happy that him and Tonks was going really well and was glad that she was meeting him in the morning for breakfast. Lupin was sat at the gryffindor table with the rest of the guys and heard running,but didn't turn around and saw Tonks "Morning beautiful" Lupin said back and smiled, carrying on eating his breakfast

[oh you do, damn at least you told me XD]

Tonks began to eat, but midway through, she paused, and grinned at Remus. "Today is Friday, and that means after today is the weekend! It is a Hogsmeade weekend, so....." She tilted her head to the side pleadingly. "Can we go to Hogsmeade? I really want to go to Honeydukes."

James grinned, but then remembered something. "Moony, you won't be in a fit state to go anywhere tomorrow - full moon tonight, remember?"

Lupin finished eating and looked at her as she talked and he smiled faded, he knew it was the full moon tonight and he would be shattered tomorrow and not right to go to hogemeade and he looked at James "I think i do remember when the full moon is, i have the chart in our room" Lupin said and put his head on the table "As much as i would love to go with you Tonks, i really can't i could always ask James or Sirius to take you if you really want to go love" Lupin said annoyed that he had to think of the full moon before his own girlfriend and turn her down

Tonks's smiled faded just slightly, and she shrugged. "Nah, it's ok. I'll just wait for the next Hogsmeade weekend. No biggie." She smiled at him and took another bite out of her bacon. "It's you I want to go with, so it can wait." She kissed him on the cheek.

Lupin felt bad when her face dropped and looked at her and smiled a weak smile and put a hand on her cheek "I really am sorry Tonks, i'll make it up to you, i promise" Lupin said and kissed the top of her head and had some pumpkin juice from his cup

[do i have to wait for the le twist?, i'm curious now XD]

___ That evening ----

Tonks watched from the girls dorm as four figures hurried across the grass towards the whomping willow. One of them pulled out a wand, and waved it at the tree. The branches froze, and all the figures vanished through a hole in the base of it.

Making a sudden and rash decision, Tonks turned and hurried down the stairs. She was going to help her boyfriend through this.

Lupin sighed and went with the others to the whomping willow and smiled as someone done the tree and he went threw the hole in the tree and climbed up the stairs and went into the shack and smiled but then stopped and looked at the guys "Erm guys.....i-i-i didn't take the" Lupin started but didn't finish as he saw the moon and started to transform

James and Sirius quickly pushed him into the main room, and transformed themselves. This was going to be a rough night if Remus had forgotten to take his Wolfsbane potion.

Tonks hurried across the grass, and waved her wand at the tree, "Petrificus totalus." The branches froze, and she slipped through the hole at the tree's base.

Lupin fell to the ground in pain and whined a little looking at his paws and his ear raised up when he heard someone coming up the stairs and growled a little and looked at the black dog and stag infront of him and growled at them again

James whinnied, and stood tall, almost daring Remus to come at him. Beside him, Sirius growled.

Tonks suddenly found herself in the Shrieking Shack, and she was confronted with a white stag, a black dog, and a very angry werewolf. She stared at the werewolf, and met its eyes for a minute. They were definitely Remus's eyes.

Lupin looked at the stag and black dog and wasn't scared of them, he then saw a human come threw the door and sniffed the air, his mouth watering a little and growled at her and lunged forward

Tonks yelled in fright, and fell back onto the floor as the werewolf lunged at her. "Remus..... please remember me." She looked up and tried to calm him down.

Lupin smiled as the girl yelled, he loved a fight and moved more closer to her growling, his ears catching what she had said and moved even closer to the girl and stracted her arm

[where does he bite her?]

(um, how about the wrist?)

Tonks whimpered with pain at the scratch, but then she felt an even greater pain in her wrist, and she cried.

James the stag moved forwards, but it was already too late - he had watched as Remus bit Tonks. He pushed the werewolf away with his antlers, and Sirius pushed him to the bed with an angry bark.

Lupin after scratching her bite down on her wrist and tasted the blood and felt someone dig into his fur and growled at the stag and moved back towards the bed and growled at the dog, trying to get past him again, anger that he didn't get what he wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.