Love's Drug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both boys laughed,and followed Remus.

Dinner was just a few classes away, and Tonksnearly flew down the stairs in her eagerness to see Remus again.

Lupin rolled his eyes as he walked to class

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin was getting impaitent and wanted to see Tonks again at leats before the his next class and then the last class they had together, he walked down the corridor and wasn't watching where he was walking

Tonks accidentally knocked smack bang into someone,sending them both to the floor. "Oh my God,I am so sorry!" She gabbled, gathering her stuff up from where it had landed. "I'mjust in a hurry to meet-" She paused as she noticed who she had knocked over,and blushed madly. "-You,incidentally." She held out a hand to help him up,her cheeks burning.

Lupin couldn't keep his balance and ended up on the floor and listened to the person, he knew that voice from anywhere and looked up at her blushing and laughed and took her hand pulling him up "And i was coming to see you before i went to class" Lupin said with a smile "Hey you okay from knocking into me" Lupin asked and picked the last book off the floor and handed it to her with a smile

"I have a free period this period so I was coming to see if I could catch you before you went to class." Tonks smiled,and brushed herself off. "Yeah, I'm fine. I really need to look where I am going." She smiled and blushed even more.The tips of her hair began to turn red at that point.

Lupin frowned a little "Someone is lucky" Lupin said and smiled and chuckled a little "Okay as long as you are fine, guess i'm not the only one" Lupin said and brushed his hand over her cheeks and looked at her hair and smiled "You don't need to be embarassed" Lupin said softly and moved closer to her

"I really am a klutz." She smiled, and leaned up, pecking him on the nose. "Dinner after this? I'll meet you in the Great Hall." She suggested,and squeezed his hands.

Justfor the laugh of it,she changed herself into the spitting image of Sirius,and laughed.

Lupin smiled "My big feet don't help me" Lupin said and smiled "Yeah i'll see you then" Lupin said and kissed her cheek and looked as she changed into Sirius and laughed "You need to wait until he comes here, he will freak" Lupin said letting go of her hand and leaned against the wall waiting for James and Sirius

"Will do." "Sirius" leaned against the wall beside him, and smirked. "He" leaned up and kissed Remus deeply on the mouth.

Just then the real Sirius walked up and caught sight of himself snogging Remus. His mouth fell open, and the colour drained out of his face. "Uh, uh...." was all he could say, he was so shocked.

Lupin laughed "You better hope only he see's this otherwise people will think we are gay" Lupin said and kissed her back and laughed when Sirius came by and sounded shocked

Lupin looked at Sirius and winked and then started to laugh at his face "You actually fell for that" Lupin said with a smile on his face

Tonks pulled back, and turned to Sirius. She managed to hold the straight face for a second, until she burst out laughing. As she laughed, she changed back to her usual self.

"What up, cuz?" She smirked and giggled. Sirius rolled his eyes, and sat down on a nearby seat for a second. "Jesus, Moony, nearly gave me a heart attack there."

Lupin laughed and he looked at his friend and laughed nudging him in the arm playfully "Sorry Padfoot, was just having a little joke with you," Lupin said and sat next to his friend on the bench and looked up at Tonks and winked at her for doing a good job at freaking Sirius out

"Do you know how weird it looked, to see myself snogging you?" Sirius shuddered. "Thank God my tendencies don't lean that way." He glanced up at Tonks and scowled. "That wasn't funny."

She shook her head, and glanced at the clock. "First of all, it was funny. Secondly - you are all going to be late for class." She smirked.

Lupin laughed "At least i knew who it really was, i don't think i would ever kiss you Sirius" Lupin said and grimced a little at the thought and laughed a little looking at the clock and sighed, kissing Tonks on the lips "I'll see you later" Lupin said and pulled Sirius up from the chair

"Bye." Tonks watched them leave and she smiled before heading up to the Gryffindor common room. For the next hour, she couldn't keep the memory of kissing Remus, looking like Sirius, and at random moments she burst into giggles.

The time passed quickly and she looked forward to when the bell would ring and she could head down to meet Remus.

The whole way to class, Sirius kept complaining about what had just happened. James caught up to them, and glanced at Sirius's face. "What happened to Padfoot?"

Lupin didn't even pay attention in lesson and couldn't keep his mind off of Tonks and just ended up falling asleep in lesson next to Sirius

the time went in lesson as Lupin fell asleep and but could heard Sirius moaning about it still and hit him "Will you shut up about that now Padfoot" Lupin said annoyed and looked at James "Tonks turned into him and she kissed me" Lupin said with his eyes still closed

James whistled, "Whoa! I wish I had been there." He laughed. "You meeting Tonks then? I wonder what her first name is...." It was common knowledge that Tonks was only called by her surname, but hardly anyone knew her first name.

The bell rang then, and Sirius hurried for the door.

Lupin laughed and sat up "You should of seen his face prongs, it was so funny" Lupin said and laughed a little and then shrugged "I know it starts with a N, but i'm not sure what it is, but she would kill me if i asked her, she doesn't like her first name" Lupin said knowing that much and stood up when the bell went "Yeah i'm meeting her now" Lupin said with a big smile

Tonks bolted from the common room, leaving her bag there, and hurried down to the Great Hall. She was fine until she reached the bottom step, and tripped, falling over herself, and landing on her butt on the floor. "Great." She muttered sarcastically.

Lupin smiled and was going to put his bag in the common room but saw Tonks fall and walked over to her and pulled her up "You okay Tonks" Lupin asked looking at her and smiled "You really are a klutz aren't you" Lupin said with a smile and kissed the top of her head

Status
Not open for further replies.