Love's Drug

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonks laughed, and dug into her porridge, starving. "And is it always like this afterwards - like being really hungry?" She asked as she ate. "Because if it is, I'll be like Peter in no time." She referred to Peter's continuous "puppy fat."

James glanced at her, and asked, "You feeling ok?" Tonks nodded, shoveling food into her mouth.

Lupin laughed and shrugged "I'm a guy, i've always liked to eat so i haven't noticed any difference to me eating but it might be that you eat more yes" Lupin said and looked at Tonks gaze at peter and laughed putting a arm around her waist and carried on eating and looked at James and mouthed 'thankyou' and then to Sirius

"Yeah but the difference being that you act differently to other guys - with more class, and more dignity." She glanced at Sirius to make the point, as he was spilling milk down his front and had ketchup from his bacon on his mouth.

Lupin laughed and then shrugged "My parents brought me up like that, i'm just used to it i guess" Lupin said and looked at Sirius and rolled his eyes "dude you act more like a dog to me....oh wait you are a dog" Lupin said smiling thinking of his black dog form

Sirius frowned, but didn't stop eating to answer.

Tonks finished her breakfast, and rubbed her head. "This is giving me a headache -it's even worse than when I have my other "problem."

Lupin smiled and nudged Sirius a bit and looked at Tonks "Would you like to go somewhere quiet?" Lupin asked her softly and smiled a grin "I can't say anything about that as i have never experienced it" Lupin said and kissed the top of her head

She looked up at him, and rolled her eyes. "Guys are lucky they don't experience it! And yeah, let's go somewhere quieter." She stood up, and smiled. "I need to get my stuff from my dorm anyway."

Lupin grinned "I don't think i want to" Lupin said and got up after Tonks "Okay, i'll come with you, it will be quiet there as well" Lupin said and looked at the guys "I'll see you in lessons" Lupin said and took a hold of Tonks hand and walked towards the common room

They reached the common room, and Tonks hurried up the steps to quickly change into new robes, and grab her bag. She soon came down into the common room again, and she smiled at Remus softly. "It wasn't your fault."

Lupin waited for Tonks downstairs after he changed his clothes and was thinking about how stupid he was for not taking his wolfbane and how guilty he felt about biting her, he looked up at her and sighed "I should of taken my wolfbane, i just can't help but feeling guitly" Lupin said and walked towards her

"Why did you forget anyway?" Tonks asked curiously, linking her fingers with his. "You are usually very organised, except for when you have something on your mind."

Lupin blushed a little and bit his lip "You was on my mind, and i felt bad about not going hogesmade with you and i just forgot about it" Lupin said and looked down at the ground

"See, it is my fault. I distracted you." Tonks brushed her fingertips over his cheeks, and murmured, "You always seem to blush."

Lupin looked at her "Don't blame yourself for this Tonks, please don't" Lupin said and went a little more red "Only around you, i don't blush any other time" Lupin said and kissed the top of her head and smiled

"I should hope you don't because that would give other girls the opportunity to see how gorgeous my boyfriend is, and I want you all to myself." Tonks wrapped her arms around his waist, and smiled.

Lupin chuckled at her comment "You saying i look good when i blush" Lupin said raising an eyebrow and put his arms around her waist and kissed her on the lips with a smile on his face

"Very good." Tonks informed him as she kissed him back, and then wrapped her arms around his waist. "You always seem to cheer me up."

Lupin laughed "Men aren't ment to blush" Lupin said with a grin and looked her in the eyes and smiled biting his lip "I have that affect on my friends, but i seem to have it more on you" Lupin said and kissed her neck, grinning

Tonks grinned, and pulled back. "Do we really have to go to class today? I really don't feel like going." She yawned, still tired from last night.

Lupin smiled and smirked "I think we could miss lessons today, maybe get told of and get detention, but oh well, come on" Lupin said and pulled her up towards his dorm, where he could lock the door and miss classes

Status
Not open for further replies.