Loveability OOC/Signups (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
name:
Damon 'Day' Stewart
appearance : (picture please- no real people kay?)
d1eacaf17aff6956450cb622c44ed5c7.jpg
3e75a7ffac169cbdb2ac44b3d1bb4140.jpg
3d7c082dba2d55c84dcb093f662261f5.jpg
18F1A0BD38A5D1A0306AA77D6A40C60B7833410B68C86_245_400.GIF

bio:
Damon was born in a small family with his little sister Diane his mother Janice. He was the oldest and always watched for his little sister, dropping her off at school and bringing her home then something tragic happened. His sister was nine years old, which that meant for him she was old enough to walk across a road. So he was standing on the other side and his sister was talking to her friends across from him, he told her to hurry up and run across the road so when she did she was hit by a car. His sister died that day and he has suicidal thoughts everyday, he may have a smile on his face most times but he really struggles with his sister being dead and how he thinks it was his fault.
Love twist:
Damon would be the suicidal. Since his sisters death, he has found it hard to live, and without his family he would have committed suicide already. He acts like hes happy but everyday after school he runs to a bridge under a lake where he leans on the bridge and thinks about killing himself.​

Here is the situation everyone :

-so far we got 12 character exactly ( yay~).

Some of you guys are planing to make more characters- and that's perfectly fine(the more the better mwahahah) ,here is the list of people still making characters :

@Arcadia request to join was approved, character still not posted.
@Lyra Meiko wanted to go for a second character but decided not to anymore( U totally can if you want)
@creational.meth.od reserved the ' passionate lover'
@Kitsune making the second character soon

so~Ill be waiting for update from you guys

@Officer Friendly

why hello there officer friendly~ your character makes the 13th!Welcome to the group

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cea Drago
Hope he's okay. Sorry if he seems rush and all... I tried. ;-;

Name:
Lukas Shappell

Appearance :
Untihtled_zpscfee906c.png

Hair color: Light Blonde/ Silver
Eye color: Crystal Blue can change to Emerald Green
Height: 5'7"
Body Type: Lean, Skinny

Bio:
He lives in a nice two-story house with 4 extra bedrooms but rarely ever comes home. His work involves with traveling a lot so he always has his sister coming over to his house to clean it for him while he is away. He owns two cats - one black (Kuro) and one striped (Shima) - and a pure-white Teacup Pomeranian - his newest addition to his home - named Luseia (LOO-seh-ee-uh) or for short, Lulu. Lukas loves his pets but because of work, he has to leave them in the care of his younger sister who is in her second year of college.

Ever since Lukas left home, he became a workaholic of a famous company and in just a few months, he became top 10 best businessman among his company. He works long hours and only ever has a break when his boss pleads him to or to have some time for his pets. But even when he has a day off, he stills work no matter what. His life really only revolve around work and his pets, nothing else seems to have any meaning to him but maybe if he tried to relax a bit, he could at least enjoy life a little and some romance.

Love twist:
Innocent Workaholic
Already, he is past his 20's but in his whole life, he has been single and a virgin since birth. He has no experience in romance and even if his co-workers try to get him a lover, no matter what, work always comes first for him. If it was a choice between love and work, Lukas - without hesitation - would say work. Maybe if someone try to show him the many things he could do besides work, he could have a change of heart in maybe trying to find him a lover, male or female.

Character will be up tommorow if that's okay. I was away all evening.

Mind if I drop in~

9447d5dfcda8c63d79ea0303a4c43603.jpg

Name: Aria Korata
Bio:
Aria grew up in a regular house. However, her schooling was different. She was bullied a lot in school for being different.
She was always wearing bright colors and acting differently, yet everyone hated her for it. It was the worst in high school. Since then, things
have gotten a little better. She went to college and since then got an internship as a concept artist for a film company and lives with
her cat Chi alone in a large apartment at the top of a large condo complex in the middle of the city. She
Love twist:
|Afraid to Fall|
Since Aria was young, she fell for a few. But each and every time, she would get crushed and stomped on by the other. Only once
did she actually get into a relationship, and that person cheated on her multiple times. Since then she has shut herself
in and almost refuses to come out. It will take someone persistent to get her out of her shell.​

Last edited:
Reactions: PandaChu
Oh wow! So many people, are we going to start soon?

@Tooru

Thank you! <3 I wasn't expecting it but it's still nice lol

Aaaah, I'll post my character up today, probably.

Happy to see more people join~! ^3^

tAG_117500.jpg

:Name:
Taylor Haunting

:Age:
20 years old

:Bio:
Taylor was raised in a family who believed that, whatever she wanted, she had to work to earn. Her whole life, she was working for things that other families would just give their kids. It helped shape her into who she was today.

:Love Twist:
•The Hard To Get•
Taylor believes that people need to work hard to earn something. And, the more valuable something is, the harder people have to work. The same theory goes for her love. She likes to think that her love is very, very valuable, which is why she makes people who are interested in her work hard. You can't just win her over with sweet nothings and a bouquet of roses, thinking she'll melt right on the spot. You've got another thing coming.

Reactions: Tooru
Finished with my second character~! :3

I was quite stuck between two love twists, but I think I'm happy with my decision.

Reactions: Tooru and Kaz
name: Tercoise Smith
appearance :
anime_girl_reading_by_vocaloidlover690-d6izn31.jpg

bio: Tercoise is a shy independent woman. She delights in her books and has a high intelligence. Although due to her nature many tend to overlook that aspect and believe her to be child like in her nature. she wears her heart on her sleeve and she is compassionate to all living things.
Love twist: The Daydreamer- she has become so involved with her novels and stories that she has begun to dream of the men she has read within the crisp pages of the books she so desperately hungers for.

Reactions: Tooru and Cea Drago
There's already a hopeless romantic o.o is it okay for there to be two of the same love twist?
If not, you could just give it a different title but keep the same definition. Like, The Daydreamer, or something...

Reactions: Cea Drago
Jiraiya Satoru
25 years old
SLIGHTLY ABUSIVE AND MANIPULATOR
( But can be a real gentleman and a romantic depending on the girl)

A few criminal records, lives on his own and works at night.
Jiraiya has jade colored eyes and his hair has a dark reddish tone. He has a few scars on his body and one evident on his cheek.

Possessive ~ Aggressive ~ Risk Taker ~ Sympathetic
100712.png

Oh shit... Did I just post a CS in a closed sign up?

*Starts tearing up because she wanted to join*

Reactions: Tooru
Status
Not open for further replies.