Loveability OOC/Signups (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, it's okay, Julian. I gave you a Love.

We're even on boys and girls at the moment, Broken. o.o So, just pick either one?

• Love
Reactions: Lyra Meiko
Tooru, umm, I have a question

So, when it gets started what are we, like, doing? Are you putting us in pairs and then we somehow meet eachother or do we find our on pairs and stuff or what?
Also I was thinking about making another character. Do we need more boys or more girls?
we will start once we got 12 characters covered , right now we need 4 more characters(any gender!!really).
Once we have these characters, we will briefly discuss the role play together then start.

Now about the pairs, i dont want us to sit down and go like " these 2 together and these together" I want it to happen naturally though character interactions together.Seeing that all the character live in the same city, interactions are bound to happen between them.For example : Zachary could end up fixing one of the character up due to some accident they get in. Or Julian could simple catch eye of on of the characters in a 'beautiful' act (according to him) and decide to approach them for permission to draw them.

If any if you guys have this idea they want to practice,they could share it with us and we will make it happen.
Am sure you guys are all creative and would love to create your own twists and additions to the role play.I dont want to restrict
anyone into a limited frame of thinking.Everyone can invest as much as they want into the story- that's what makes group roleplays
fun really ; us sharing our ideas freely without someone telling us do this and dont do that.

Mind you this is my first group roleplay, so if I forget anything- tell it to my face "HEY crazy admin what are doing?!" or something lol

....now that that's all said and done...can you guys fill the empty spaces ? like can you make second characters in order for us to end up with 12 in total?

Aww, it's okay, Julian. I gave you a Love.

We're even on boys and girls at the moment, Broken. o.o So, just pick either one?
lol, hope he actually finds love in the roleplay xD

the hopeless romantic charming beautiful artistic princes.. how is he even single with that face lol ? really

I suppose I'll make a second character to help out. c: Has the banner not been accepted, yet?

• Love
Reactions: Lyra Meiko
Name: Hiromasa "Hiro" Sykes
Bio: Hiro is cocky, he knows who he is and he's damn proud of himself. If one were to call him arrogant he'd easily agree and say there's no reason not to be. He believes rules are meant to be broken and breaks them often. He once read through a giant legal document of laws just so he could break as many as he could in one day without getting arrested. He's easy on the eyes and he knows it, he often flirts with boys and girls a lot. Nobody would know that he's actually a virgin. He acts a lot harder than he is. Honestly he's easily broken and believes if he acts tougher than he is that people wont mess with him and its been standing true. Not that he isn't naturally arrogant or sees breaking rules as genuinely fun.
Love Twist: Emotional Lover, Kaiden has serious trust issues due to one of his past abusive relationships. He once put the person his lover was cheating with him on in a coma. He's a yandere if there ever was one. Honestly he tends to always think everyone wants his lover and feels the need to protect them from all other guys if they're girls but if its a guy he feels like his lover is cheating on him with everyone else and he must fend other people away from him in.... less than legal ways.

Attachments

• tumblr_mr37cyFK721s4lxk6o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mr37cyFK721s4lxk6o1_500.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 10
ngwgEdX.png

Name:
Jason Yuu

Bio:
While he may not act it, Jason comes from a rich family. Despite this, he chooses to live on his own means as a Therapist, keeping any money from inheritance or trust funds in a savings bank. For most of his life has been deeply in love his childhood friend, and the two inevitably married fresh out of high school. For a few years, everything was perfect in his life. Then his wife fell ill. She had been sickly since she was a child and there was simply no more the doctors could do for her. They both knew how it would end-- It was the reason they were so quick to marry-- but it still hit him hard when she passed. He became something of a recluse, blocking out friends and family, and spending his days with nothing but eat, sleep, and work.

Love Twist:
- The Widower -
Jason lives in the memory of his deceased wife. While this only causes him pain and misery, he does not want to move on. He believes that his past love was his true love, and now that she is gone, there is no one for him. He desperately ignores any affections of those around him, instead choosing to live a solitary life.​

Since we are full on males now, I believe, I could make another female character if you all would like? I'm not sure if you would prefer that or prefer to wait for other people.

Reactions: Cea Drago and Tooru
Ahhh I'd like to join if you don't mind~ This type of stuff is very intriguing. I can fill in a girl space too!
I'm sure the creator would be perfectly fine with you joining! ^ o ^ I mean we are looking for more people!

Lyra Meiko post: 1759845 said:
I'm sure the creator would be perfectly fine with you joining! ^ o ^ I mean we are looking for more people!
Thank you kindly~ I just would like to wait for approval before just jumping in though >~<

Reactions: Tooru
Aaaahh....I'm going to make another one soon so we can get all the charries we need. :3

Reactions: Tooru and Kaz
Wait, we only need 2 more females right? So we don't need everyone to make more characters. Since there are more people who want to make them who have not before, I'm going to hold back on making a second character.

I'm excited for this rp to start~ I'm already trying to figure out who I ship together and who I don't.

Reactions: Tooru
large.jpg
Name:
Emilia 'Emma' Kaulifa
Bio:
Emilia was raised like a princess. She got what she wanted whenever she wanted it without asking. Her parents are quite wealthy so she never had a problem financially. Men have been fawning over Emilia her entire life. Buying her gifts and swooning her for her affections and riches. It was as if she was a prize to be won. Emilia would not stand for that and ended up rejecting everyone who comes by just because of the way they treat her. She has no remorse breaking the hearts of others if they don't respect her the way she wants to be. Evidently, whenever she did get into a relationship she was a very good lover and friend until she left them for one reason or another.
Love twist:
|~ The Heartbreaker ~|
Emilia always ends up getting into countless love triangles with people who want her affections. She doesn't choose them, they choose to love her. Most times she ends up not liking or even hating the other people, coincidently breaking all their hearts. She's been in multiple relationships where they treat her like a trophy they won in a competition rather than a lover so she dumps them and moves on. Emilia has just been waiting for someone different who will truly love her. Once she finds that person she would completely devote herself to him and be undeniably loyal.

4037155.gif

image.jpg

Lacey Bellrose.

image.jpg
appearance :

image.jpg

bio:

Her life wasn't the easiest road, every since she was young her parents continually argued and fought every time they saw each other's faces, and one day that non-stop arguing came to abuse, and after the abuse came... Death. Her father had never laid hands on her mother until the day Lacey turned 7, that was the point by which he snapped. He'd begun to strangle Lacey's mother until she almost stopped breathing before letting her limp weak body to the ground as a loud thud followed. The days that came after her father beat on her mother more and more, then he began to beat on Lacey as well. Soon enough Lacey's mother had enough and commit suicide on Lacey's 13th Christmas. Her mother had jumped from the apartment balcony and fell to her death staining the pure white snow a deep dark red. Lacey didn't know how much her father had loved her mother until she saw him sobbing his eyes out before slitting his wrists allowing the blood to flow out his body like a river as it created a pool of the red liquid on the floor around him. Lacey didn't help him, she didn't care to help him, after-all his misery may end in the afterlife. So she picked up her things and left the apartment and wandered around for a few hours until the police department called her announcing her fathers death. They asked her to come to the morgue to identify his body but she refused, hung up her phone, left it in a puddle and wandered the streets for the remained of the day. Soon enough after her fathers death her grandparents let child services take her and place her in an orphanage. Surprisingly the girl was adopted by a kind french couple who took her in and allowed Lacey to experience for the first time what a real happy family is. One of Lacey's escapes from reality is creating cute dolls and new clothes, her dreams remained with her since she was a child and now her story continues on today...

Love twist:

The one sided love- Even though Lacey had a lot going on at home she still had time to fall in love, but her fears of what her parents relationship always occurred in her mind when she thought about dating. She was scared and didn't know what a happy couple was like. Now although her adoptive parents are happily married and she is now knowledgable of a happy relationship, the fact that she isn't their blood and bones causes her fears to remain haunting her. She simply admires those who she loves deeply and locks her feelings away deep in her heart never allowing them to reach the surface...

image.jpg

Name: Hiromasa "Hiro" Sykes
Bio: Hiro is cocky, he knows who he is and he's damn proud of himself. If one were to call him arrogant he'd easily agree and say there's no reason not to be. He believes rules are meant to be broken and breaks them often. He once read through a giant legal document of laws just so he could break as many as he could in one day without getting arrested. He's easy on the eyes and he knows it, he often flirts with boys and girls a lot. Nobody would know that he's actually a virgin. He acts a lot harder than he is. Honestly he's easily broken and believes if he acts tougher than he is that people wont mess with him and its been standing true. Not that he isn't naturally arrogant or sees breaking rules as genuinely fun.
Love Twist: Emotional Lover, Kaiden has serious trust issues due to one of his past abusive relationships. He once put the person his lover was cheating with him on in a coma. He's a yandere if there ever was one. Honestly he tends to always think everyone wants his lover and feels the need to protect them from all other guys if they're girls but if its a guy he feels like his lover is cheating on him with everyone else and he must fend other people away from him in.... less than legal ways.
aww his pretty! ( lol not sure if u were expecting such feed back)

I'm excited for this rp to start~ I'm already trying to figure out who I ship together and who I don't.
hahaa- me too~ we will be starting very soon . let me just sort the characters out ( i haven't expected so much participation am so happy ///)

Reactions: Cea Drago
Status
Not open for further replies.