Loveability OOC/Signups (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished with my second character~! :3

I was quite stuck between two love twists, but I think I'm happy with my decision.
am happy with your decision too lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh shit... Did I just post a CS in a closed sign up?

*Starts tearing up because she wanted to join*
looool, its fine ..when i saw ur character i went 'shit- wish i had a female to pair him up with' XD

I know some of you are so eager to start(me too!!) but ill give who ever is not done yet sometime too ,okay? ;3

I was about to make a second character till I saw they evened out

ok so i guess ill make a second character then

name: Safire Links
appearance :
Anime-Women-43410.jpg

bio: Safire has been a guitarist since as far as she could remember. She started playing because she loved the sounds it made and soon she became a talented player. She created her own songs and had even become part of a band. All this happened with the support of her best friend. She graduated from high school and started touring finding passion and love from her fans. She stayed clean and would disban anyone who started to drink and do drugs.
Love twist: the childhood friend- pulled away from her best friend due to her touring she waited anxiously to return by his side. Maybe even tell him her feelings.

How are we going to decide the pairings?

hello, guys!!Hope your all having a great day!

Seems like some of you guys have plans of making their second characters-really happy to see you all put
so much energy and care into the role play~:hyper:

Ill be making the first post in a new thread tomorrow!( ill share the link when am done)
Those working on character-no need to rush, you can work on them on the next few days.

Those who are done and roaring to go -its starting tomorrow~
Thank you all for showing so much interest in the role play. I honestly didn't imagine ill get so many response
from so many people!

If any if you have questions, doubts concerns, ideas ,problems - anything related to the role play really- this OCC
will ALWAYS be open.Think of it as the backstage of the role play.

Here is some general information about the story :

The setting: futuroppia (do u guys like the name XD?)-A bustling crowded city with high rates of diversity.The mixing of different
culture is only one of the many features that make futuroppia a human paradise for many people around the world.As the name suggests, futuroppia is the city of future.Full off skyscrapers,advanced machinery and wild dreams- anyone looking for a great opportunity in life and is dreaming big can take off from futuroppia and soar into the future.
Unfortunate ,such characteristics in a city can also cause the birth of corruption and unjust society.At times, only the rich becomes richer , and the ass kissers who climb the ladder of society. Crime is also not an uncomen factor in Futurppia. Actions like not locking doors, walking out alone will naturally get you in trouble. Also access to 'bad' things is realtivly easy.

Plot: as clear as it seems- let me state the theme of our story : love twists
The plot will mainly revolve around the relationships that will form amongst our many wonderful characters( you should be proud of yourselves! ). One thing to take into consideration is that love comes at so many different forms- while our focus will be on romantic
relationships- friendship ,siblinghood (err u know what i mean) are highly recommended!I want to see friends, lovers, rivals ,x lover etc.
Since we DO have a lot of character( yay us) I believe there is room for such relationships.

Your input:as long as its not growing wings and suddenly flying you guys can go as crazy as you want.If any of you has this one thing the really want to add to the plot but need some help executing it your more than welcome to talk about it here.

..so any questions? Anything you guys feel like we need to sort before we actually start??

All sounds good to me~ c: Before we start, should we work out already-existing relations between characters? Like, who are already friends, who already at least know each other, who are the childhood friends, ect. (Since some of the love twists actually require prior relationships)

To help get that discussion started, does anywhere want their character(s) to be acquainted with mine? c:

Status
Not open for further replies.