Love & Unjust Persecution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruth had been pacing backwards and fourth since she arrived, the sound of gasping caused her to spin on the heel of her shoe and looked around, giving a startled squeak upon seeing Eden and the blood he was covered in. Ruth rushed over to him, falling to her knees while her hands immediately moved to his face, tilting it up so she could look at him. "Eden! Oh my lord, what happened? I was worried sick..." her voice fell into a mumble as she looked him over for injuries, she sighed softly and then kissed his forehead and then his cheek before leaning back and watching him with worried eyes. "I though you'd left me here, or worse, been killed..."

Eden gave Ruth one of his confident smirks, "Do you really think you can get rid of me that easily?"

His eyes widened when she knelt down to kiss his forehead. He was quick to comment, "So does that mean you do like me?"

He felt that he was going to be slapped or punched so he closed his eyes. He knew the retort he made was worthy of that reaction, but it was still worth it. Anything she threw at him would be worth it. He also didn't have the heart to tell her that he was going to have to go out and kill someone... anyone. Or better yet, he should probably figure out how to break the contract with Aethris. He had asked for these powers out of hatred and anger... He still hated witches, but some... well Ruth... she was okay he supposed.

On top of that she hadn't been the one who killed his parents or the people he loved for that matter, but he would find out who did and he would kill them.

Ruth huffed a little and looked away, a light blush lighting her cheeks. "Sh-shut up... I just didn't want you vanishing on me and leave me with breaking the news to your sister..." She moved back from him and looked down, glaring at the ground and hating her cheeks for how much they were blushing. "I'm... glad you're okay, but please don't vanish like that again? At least nor if you're gonna drag me on your adventures..." She stood up and offered Eden a hand. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up... You look terrible." But still stupidly attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.