Love or Run

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
ANNOUNCEMENT!!

WE HAVE A NEW PLAYER!!!
After some time away from Iwaku an rp partner of mine has just returned and has agreed to take Nay-Nay's place in the game :) So Everyone please welcome @PierrePanda033 to the mix :) As soon as she get's her characters posted here we can move along. In the meantime I will start planning how we can make this work since her characters are new to the scene :)

@EmiHarned I appreciate you offering to ask your sister to join but as you can see that is no longer necessary :)
Thank god, like I said, love her, but, don't want to be in an rp with her.

Thank god, like I said, love her, but, don't want to be in an rp with her.
I know the feeling XD It's the same with me and my brother (he doesn't roleplay but it's about everything else I mean XD

• Love
Reactions: Emi
Name: Renee Lachance
Appearance:
Archetype/Clique: Geek
Personality: Renee is a quiet girl who has a desire for knowledge that never seems to be quenched. She's sometimes awkward and never seems to know about anything trending, particularly pop culture. Renee would rather curl up with a good book instead of go out with a group of friends, and never really seems to have time for a relationship since she's always studying or sticking her nose in a book. When it comes to test scores and good grades, Renee can be quite competitive.
Strengths: Focus, drive, and intelligence.
Weaknesses: Shy, no physical strength, and her kindness.
Fears: Failing of any kind and heights.
Audition Video: The camera clicks on, focusing on the redhead adjusting the collar on her shirt and sitting up straight while clearing her throat. She looked a little nervous, but put on her brave face for the camera. "Uhm, hi, I'm Renee Lachance and I'd like to be a contestant on Love Or Run." She says awkwardly, her eyes darting around as to not make direct contact with the camera. Behind her you could see a basic bedroom that was very tidy, with no real distinguishing features and in its own way showed exactly who Renee was. "I have a 3.9 GPA and I'm hoping to win the cash prize for a chance to pay my way through college, oh and I'm a really hard worker." She was growing more nervous as she spoke, the realization that the odds of her even be picked were very small. "Well, that's all, thanks for watching!" She took a deep breath and let it out before clicking the button on her laptop to make the camera stop recording.
Extra: Just because she "doesn't have time for a relationship" doesn't mean she wouldn't be open to one.

Name: Riley Thomas
Appearance:

Black hair, brown eyes, pale lips, and tannish skin from natural sun.
Archetype/Clique: Rebel
Personality: Riley is an obnoxious girl who wants to get everything out of life she can, which means doing whatever she wants whenever she wants. She's highly impulsive with little to no patience, so she has a tendency to make a scene about things that normal people would probably just brush off. She's an adrenaline junky who loves the thrill of dangerous and exciting things. Riley loves a good competition and given that she doesn't like to lose, she will do anything to win especially when there's a cash prize on the line.
Strengths: Strong-willed, confident, street smarts.
Weaknesses: Impulsive, reckless, and selfish.
Fears: Being immobilized, or limited.
Audition Video: The video starts with someone on a motorcycle riding around recklessly and doing an occasional small trick. Suddenly the motorcycle is heading straight for the camera, but before it has a chance to make impact, the motorcyclist twists the bike to the right and forces it to a halt. The motorcyclist takes off her helmet, letting her small bob free from the confined space, and looked to the camera. "Name's Riley, I'm gonna be an awesome edition to your show, and I'm definitely gonna win that cash prize." She says confidently with a big grin on her face before shoving her helmet back on her head and showing off with her bike again. After a few moments of that the camera clicks and the video ends.
Extra: Riley can have quite the sailor's mouth ((Please don't take anything Riley says personally, and I'm sorry in advance.))

Reactions: B l u E s
They look great Panda :) I haven't figured out the best way to bring them in yet but I'm getting there! Glad to have you on board :)

So everyone. After a long break which was unfortunately unavoidable due to Nay-Nay's need to leave and the search for a new partner to join the rp we are finally ready to start again. I do again apologize for the wait but after all this time I am excited to get things going again. Now I know what your thinking we need to get Pierre's characters introduced and all that. I have it covered. I am going to make a post in the IC (obviously) that will introduce Pierre's characters. Once that is done we will wait for Pierre to post the introductions for her characters. Once that is done I will make another post regarding to the challenge and then we shall finally start the first challenge. If there are any questions please ask.

@IceQueen @firejay1 @Brøken_Serenity @Vaila @EmiHarned @B l u E s @PierrePanda033

I can't post this weekend due to a competition I have

So everyone. After a long break which was unfortunately unavoidable due to Nay-Nay's need to leave and the search for a new partner to join the rp we are finally ready to start again. I do again apologize for the wait but after all this time I am excited to get things going again. Now I know what your thinking we need to get Pierre's characters introduced and all that. I have it covered. I am going to make a post in the IC (obviously) that will introduce Pierre's characters. Once that is done we will wait for Pierre to post the introductions for her characters. Once that is done I will make another post regarding to the challenge and then we shall finally start the first challenge. If there are any questions please ask.

@IceQueen @firejay1 @Brøken_Serenity @Vaila @EmiHarned @B l u E s @PierrePanda033
So how are u going to explain in oc her absence? Just make it that she injured herself or got eaten by alligators in the way to the competition.... Will make it hilarious xD

So how are u going to explain in oc her absence? Just make it that she injured herself or got eaten by alligators in the way to the competition.... Will make it hilarious xD
XD no i'm not going to do that. Most likely I'll just say that the two contestants had a family emergency and had to drop out of the show.

XD no i'm not going to do that. Most likely I'll just say that the two contestants had a family emergency and had to drop out of the show.
I think her getting injured is funnier and more interesting... But okk

I think her getting injured is funnier and more interesting... But okk
it would be funnier..in a way but XD that's just because your evil at times XD

compromise. one of them slips hilariously and gets hurt, and the other has family issues. :P

Reactions: B l u E s
Mmmm, hey guys... I'm having some issues with my internet right now. Sometimes it lets me connect and other times it doesn't :/ Just thought I should say something incase I go quiet!

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
Mmmm, hey guys... I'm having some issues with my internet right now. Sometimes it lets me connect and other times it doesn't :/ Just thought I should say something incase I go quiet!
Thx for letting us know Vaila. Just do what you can

Everyone I know I haven't posted yet to move things along but it's been busy with work here. I promise I'll get a post up soon to introduce Pierre and we can get things rolling again

Reactions: Emi
@PierrePanda033 I have made my post so as soon as you can please introduce your characters :)

Thank you Andy, and sorry guys it's taken me so long to get around to this. This has been a busy week for me. :/

Reactions: IceQueen
Thank you Andy, and sorry guys it's taken me so long to get around to this. This has been a busy week for me. :/
Just do what you can you should know I'm an easy going guy :p

Okay guys, finally got my post up. Again, I'm really sorry it took so long. But it's up, and I tried to show a lot more of their personalities since I didn't get to do a whole thing with everyone else when they arrived. Also, thanks for letting me roleplay with you guys. :)

PS. I also got a colored picture for Riley.

Reactions: Andy
Status
Not open for further replies.