Love or Run

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo, is anyone willing to take her place hahaha?

@Andy to keep in character, we could have Ren ending up injuring herself, like break a leg and so she had to be sent to a hospital, consequently disqualified from the TV reality until further notice
I don't even know if I can keep this going anymore. I really want to but I can't get a hold of Vaila and because Nay had to drop put that means we're down 4 characters

I don't even know if I can keep this going anymore. I really want to but I can't get a hold of Vaila and because Nay had to drop put that means we're down 4 characters
:[

Reactions: B l u E s
So..yeah idk I'm up for suggestions but I don't really have any ideas
Why not just make new groups out of the people replying.....which I now I still need to do..... v.v

Why not just make new groups out of the people replying.....which I now I still need to do..... v.v
Because if I remember correctly Vaila had two girls and so did Nay.

Reactions: B l u E s
Huh? Crap I completely forgot!! I'm so scattered right now :L I'm so so sorry..

-rubs my eyes- it's ok. Just please try and get back into this. I pm'd you a while ago and I never got a reply nor had I been able to get in contact with you in any other way.

I will try to post today, I've just been really busy and all my rps have suffered for it V.V

I will try to post today, I've just been really busy and all my rps have suffered for it V.V
it's ok Emi no worries. I know you've been busy lately.

Vaila I really need you to get your vote in for the first challenge to me as soon as possible. That at the moment is more important then any post to the actual rp. Once I get the votes from you I'll be able to start the challenge after adding one more quick twist to things.

Vaila I really need you to get your vote in for the first challenge to me as soon as possible. That at the moment is more important then any post to the actual rp. Once I get the votes from you I'll be able to start the challenge after adding one more quick twist to things.
Working on it now. Will give you the thingy... vote... ASAP!

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
But now, to replace ney ney.... do you have anyone to invite?

-rubs my eyes- no not off the top of my head that I can think of. So I'm going to need some help finding someone.

-rubs my eyes- no not off the top of my head that I can think of. So I'm going to need some help finding someone.
Umm.... since this isn't lib......we could invite my little sister....if you can't find any one....but please use her as a last resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.