Love or Run (oc/ sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I have a lot of work to do, I will try to sneak a post in

I understand and I apologize to everyone if I'm being a bit..rude I suppose is the best word I just don't want this to die again I really want this rp to get going and see what will happen

I'll make another male if it's really needed, but if you have someone who already wants those two male spots that'll be better.

if they did join they'd only take one spot I'm a hundred percent sure of that so if you want to make another male it would be greatly appreciated. However if you want to wait and see if anyone else comes along first I understand that

I'm so sorry but I'm inexplicably busy lately so I don't think I will be able to continue this. I wish you all the best ~

alright thank you for your interest though.

Why is everyone leaving? ;~;

idk why but I want to get this going T.T I was really excited for this...

I am still here, though not as active as I would like. Not to fret! I will be available in a month or so

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
well..hopefully we can keep it going for that long until you get back XD

It looks like this isn't the only rp I didn't get alerts from, either...ugh! I have some catching up to do and I will work on that right now

do what you can I know that the alert system can be a bitch sometimes

Since Cherie quit you could lower the pair count by 1, so we would only need one more male to continue, rather than 2 males and a female.

Very true I want to wait and see what the person who was interested wants to say first though. Originally they wanted to play a female but I'm not sure if that was due to the numbers we had left or not so I'm going to wait for a reply from them before making any decisions like that

I know it might be late, but are you still accepting characters for the rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.