Love or Run (oc/ sign up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I, um...brought these...
th

Everybody share nicely~ =^^=
*Cries while eating* You are too sweet for this world Tenno

please everyone 5 guys still need to come off the boat and make an appearance I don't want this to die a second time.

Chocolate for everybody~! =^^=

please everyone 5 guys still need to come off the boat and make an appearance I don't want this to die a second time.
Sorry! I haven't had the time to post, but I'll make another post sometime tonight (hopefully soon) ♥

thank you Brea

@AlidaMaria We're just waiting for Francesco and Richard to actually come off the boat and make an appearance then I can have Chris gather them all together and announce the pairings to the contestants and explain the rules.

ok so @AlidaMaria hasn't been on in forever so I'm going to have to make a gm decision and unfortunately kick her out of the rp I really don't want to do it but we need to move on. so we now have two boy spots open

ok so @AlidaMaria hasn't been on in forever so I'm going to have to make a gm decision and unfortunately kick her out of the rp I really don't want to do it but we need to move on. so we now have two boy spots open
Woaah sorry :'D I've been rather ill for the past four days and I didn't receive any email notifications of this, I'm very sorry for not replying any time sooner, but I just couldn't. I hate to go, but I totally understand your reaction, excuses once again... And have fun you lot ^_^'

AlidaMaria said:
Andy said:
Woaah sorry :'D I've been ill and I didn't receive any email notifications of this, I'm very sorry for not replying any time sooner, but I just couldn't. I totally understand your reaction, excuses once again... And have fun you lot ^_^'

If your back now then your welcome to stay Alida I was just worried that you weren't coming back at all. so please if your still interested I'm not going to kick you out I understand being sick and all it would be nice if next time you could just shoot a quick message to give me a warning

If your back now then your welcome to stay Alida I was just worried that you weren't coming back at all. so please if your still interested I'm not going to kick you out I understand being sick and all it would be nice if next time you could just shoot a quick message to give me a warning
I'll get up a post real quick then, it won't be anything pretty but I'm just really glad that I'm still in! Thank you thank you thank you thank you Andy!!!! *tacklehugs Andy and kisses his cheeks*
I've been getting more and more ill lately but it seems that it's becoming a bit better, so I hope this won't happen again, but certainly I'll let you know beforehand next time!! Gaah I feel terrible for not letting you know ._.

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
*blushes a bit and smiles* Glad your sticking around Alida and just do what you can it doesn't have to be perfect as long as it's something. and thank you in advance for letting us know :)

*blushes a bit and smiles* Glad your sticking around Alida and just do what you can it doesn't have to be perfect as long as it's something. and thank you in advance for letting us know :)
*Chuckles and pats his hair* Ghehe I'm glad too! Sorry for the terribly long wait, the post is up! ^_^

I saw it I'll work on my next post to continue the story as soon as i can everyone! It should be up in the next few hours

I suddenly fear for my life. O_O Alida's other characteri s making lists and shit of characters he views as threats. *Shivers*

Reactions: AlidaMaria and Andy
I suddenly fear for my life. O_O Alida's other characteri s making lists and shit of characters he views as threats. *Shivers*
MUWHAHAHA FRANCESCO WILL WIN

NOW, BOW FOR HIM, YOU PETTY MORTALS
*Totally isn't getting carried away*

alright everyone to the main hall! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.