Name:
Allen Baine
Appearance:
7cfc9dc1f8009794ae80d086bf4f07e8.jpg

Male
Archetype/Clique:
Tech. Nerd/Nerdy Otaku
Personality:
Al may be considered a nerd, but he is a very flashy and blunt nerd. Words about his hobbies to do not bother him, and
Strengths:
Allen quick reflexes are best when coordinated in sports and daily activities. While he may be sleepy most of the time, he accomplishes a lot in his state of half-awake. There is no computer or electronic Al can't hack.
Weaknesses:
Allen is an insomniac, and that prevents him from sleeping most of the time, so he is tired often. He will fall asleep anywhere if his body suddenly decides it's nap time, his allergy of bees can be his downfall, and his blunt comments get him in trouble most of the time.
Fears:
Al not only fears bees due to his allergy, he hates being touched by strangers. He also fears dying due to the amount of time he spends on his electronics, which he knows can end his life quickly.
Audition Video:
A tiny, red haired boy smiled and waved at the camera before turning it to a towering teen with headphones in his ears. The room behind him was neat, yet overloaded with posters, figurines, electronics, and screen around a large desk. The posters were obviously about Anime like the figurines, while all the electronics seemed more advanced than the modern cells and laptops. "While I do not care much for competitions and such, my young sibling here recommended I go, so as a devoting older brother, I accepted to signing up.. To be quite honest, the money would greatly benefit not only me, but my brother as well in terms of living and school. That is all.." Al murmured before the camera was shut off.
Extra:
- Allen is a fan of ballet and yoga due to his flexibility
- Al smokes cigarettes from time to time

Name:
Neah Walker
Appearance:
l_p0015146982.jpg

1658282494c6ee2b1c37ff77693d3af0.jpg

(ignore the fingers' forms)
Male
Archetype/Clique:
The Gentleman
Personality:
Neah is a selfless, kind soul who does his best to not bother others. Though he has his bite when threatened or teased about certain habits of his.
Strengths:
Neah's lack of presence is helpful in a lot of situations when he can avoid people questioning about his odd habits of licking things form time to time. Although his fast reflexes and enhanced senses are very beneficial to mislead others about his sight, since his eyes may just seem dull from a distance. His training under a master in various forms of combat and gambling give him the perfect poker face.
Weaknesses:
Neah's heightened senses make him weak against loud noises, but otherwise he is very strong. Neah does tend to be clumsy at some points when he is caught of guard, which is rarely. He honestly can not lie to save his life.
Fears:
Neah is terrified of color. He can imagine them in his mind, but he fears being able to see again and not be used to so many colors. He can be close to a heart attack if he hears some kind of car horn around him.
Audition Video:
"Timcanpy! Don't touch that!"
Neah shooed the tiny golden kitten from the front of the camera, and merely smiled at it with a low bow. "Ello! I'm Neah Walker, and I think I am a great candidate for the competition. While I may not be the best in terms of stamina, I do have a variety of skills in martial arts and sword combat. My fast reflexes are also very useful in drastic situations. My share of the money would be used in charities and a trip to my Grandmother in Portugal. Thank you~" Neah waved at the camera, the background of the room painted a stark white with a large piano sitting in the corner. The room itself was completely white, and a white lounging couch sat in the center of the room. Sheets of handwritten music, both finished and unfinished, hung around the width of the room before the camera was shut off.
Extra:
- Neah can sometimes detect an objects color by licking it
- Neah is an expert pole dancer and belly dancer, merely for the exercise purpose.
- A series of arm tattoos cover Neah's left arm:
2e3d3b3fbac424e3e1421862e86c815e.jpg

Both accepted welcome aboard :) I'll fill you in on what's happened so far shortly

Who gets who then?

I'll figure that out shortly as well.

@Psycho_Proxy ok so not a whole lot has happened basically all we have done is introduced the characters to the "viewing audience" at home and now Chris ((me) the host) is getting ready to announce the pairings and explain the rules

Ah ok~ I'll get my post up with them entering the conference room because Neah got lost cx

anime_girl_render_by_hendrix7733-d5k6r9q.png

Name: Alexis (Alex) McDonahue

Appearance: Alexis is a very tomboyish girl who prefers to wear long baggy gym shorts and a t-shirt. She does have some more frilly clothing but she prefers to save those for rare occasions.

Archetype/Clique: Gamer Girl

Personality: Very shy and quiet. Considered to be too nice and polite. Very self conscious. She's always smiling, especially when she's sad. Hides her problems and tries not to bother people with them.

Strengths: She's very intelligent and knowledgeable when it comes to building things. She has the ability to think things through calmly an rationally and not let her emotions and fear get in the way. She also rarely let's her self get worried or scared about things.

Weaknesses: She tries to take on too much by herself. She hates to ask for help. She isn't very strong. She's also very short so she has trouble reaching higher things.

Fears: Her biggest fear is doing the wrong thing. She is afraid of saying or doing the wrong thing and making someone upset. She is also deathly afraid of heights.

Audition Video: The video starts a little static filling the screen but as the video clears it reveals a very short girl sitting on a stool her hair cut short with a small pink flour in her hair. Her small features leaving much of the screen empty as she offer's a small shy smile before clearing her throat saying "High, my name is Alex, er, Alexis I mean! I uhm, I've never done this before and I don't know how good I'd be in a competition . . . " She pauses and glances to her left as the subtle sound of something shattering and muffled yelling is heard. The girl slowly stands up and walks calmly out of screen accompanied shortly after by the sound of a door shutting and then silence. She slowly makes her way back on screen and taking her seat say's "Sorry, uhm as I was saying, I don't know f I'd be very good at your show but I really like the idea of the game show and I figured why not give it a shot . . ." The girl fixes the wrinkles in her shirt before saying. "I guess what I'm saying is . . . give me a shot?"

Extra: Alex is a very tomboyish girl who comes from a very broken home. . . .

Reactions: Andy
accepted :) I'll work on the pairings and get things working again. Everyone be prepared I may decide to change/redo all the pairings to fit the new characters

Problem, same name as my character

it'll be ok Ice

I have also added a link to the very first post of the IC that will take you to the new set of pairings in case you forget

Ok for those of you who haven't moved your characters I to the hall tonight's the last night to get them there because I'm continuing this tomorrow. to everyone else I'm sorry for the wait

I really can't do it until really late because I have competition and little wifi. It will be this way until sunday

ShIT OH MA GOD SORRY GUYS
I TOLD ANDY MY COMPUTER BROKE AND IT DID AGAIN
IM SNEAKING ON FROM ANOTHER
WILL PLAN TO POST AGAIN TOMORROW

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
Status
Not open for further replies.