Love or Run (oc/ sign up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Thomas adorable yet, or do I need to bring out the cat ears and washable marker?~

idk he's cute in a way but he's that kind of cute that get's really..really..annoying after a while XD

idk he's cute in a way but he's that kind of cute that get's really..really..annoying after a while XD
All according to plan~

Well, not really, but hey, it works! =^^=

I understand everyone has rl stuff to do and that you might be busy I get it I really do but I'm begging you..PLEEASE Don't let this die..i was really excited for this story and I'd like to keep it going as long as I can

People were just replying yesterday, so I don't think it's dying out yet... Anyway I'll be posting sometime tonight.

I'm still here~ =^^=

I still be here

I was waiting for Brea to post, so once I don't feel so dizzy anymore, I'll write a reply! :)

I am busy all day today, and tomorrow, and the internet there sucks so not much word from me for a while

I was waiting for Brea to post, so once I don't feel so dizzy anymore, I'll write a reply! :)
I didn't realize I was being waited on, I'm sorry. If I had known I would have posted sooner!

Brea Senpai noticed me!
Haha, what can I say? Dylan appreciates a girl who can hold her own, and Riley seems like she can do just that.

Reactions: SirDerpingtonIV
@Andy I'm so sorry all of you, but the mysterious illness is only getting worse and worse, so I won't be able tp continue this. I really loved being a part of this group and I hope you have a lot of fun with this, I'm sure you will since it's really interesting xD

If anyone feels like taking over Franc or Rich, be my guest. If not, Rich suddenly fell ill (how recognisable) and had to give up and Franc's twin sister's condition suddenpy worsened a lot so he had to hurry back to Italy to see her before... well, you know. Man, I had this whole detailed backstory, won't come anything of that now. :/

Alright Alda I'm sad to see you go but I understand i hope you get better soon we'll all miss you

So since Alida is gone we now have two male spots open I might have someone willing to take one of those spots I'll have to check though

Noooooooooo! D: We need another resident pervert and scary as fuck pretty boy now.

Everyone please get your characters to the main hall I will explain the rules once everyone is tbere. For those pairings that had Alidas characters I will come up with a temporary solution until we get new people to take the spots

Status
Not open for further replies.