Love in the Other Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
That green one's seen me! Please pick me up, please pick me up! Ongomi admired the muscles of the green woman, truly a great warrior! Well. For a woman. Come on greeny, touch the pretty skull.

"Taking an animals life for food is acceptable, but do not kill for sport."

Gor'tek, pondering upon the new revelation that Abijah taught, as she placed arrow back in her quiver, and returned her bow back to the strap on her back. She nodded, "I see." Gor'tek walked towards the skull thingy, and tilted her head. "Well... this looks... cool...". Gor'tek leaned towards the skull, and placed her left hand on it, and turned her head backwards to face Abijah, "Uhm, anything else about the Lord I should know right now or is this a good start...?"

"You have begun the path of righteousness; continue down this path and you will reap the rewards in the afterlife"

Ongomi felt the warmth of sentient touch for the first time in five decades. Excitedly, he began to chatter inside the head of the woman who had touched him. Oh man, I haven't had anyone to talk to in YEARS! Hey how ya doing, my name's Ongomi. I was struck down most gloriously some years ago and now I live in this head, my head. You like archery? I was quite the archer in my day ya know. I could hit a pig at 200 paces! Geez I hope this isn't too forward, I just haven't had a good chat in forever... You got some good muscles on you, a real fighter, eh? That's great, the last person I talked to was some janitor who picked me up while cleaning my case.. gave him quite a start I tell you what!

Reactions: 2 people
Gor'tek is surprised at this, she peers at the mask. Well, Ongomi, I'm Gor'tek. A pig at 200 paces... impressive! Back at my village of Rotcoast I'd occasionally use my bows to hunt down some fish, typically went for the smaller ones. You know, smaller targets require a better aim, and I really wanted to improve it. I make my own arrows, I was trained by my village to be a fletcher, and I'm so sorry you didn't have any good companions to talk to for so long! It must have been awful, I don't think I could have done that... So how'd you get struck down? I don't mean to offend or anything! I'm just curious and I really enjoy stories... Oh and that janitor, how'd that conversation go?

Ongomi is elated that the peculiar green woman would speak to him. He continues, Well, you see, I was the foremost warrior of my village for many years. I took many heads and won my people hundreds of battles. One battle did not go my way, it must've been sorcery that killed me, as no man has thrown a spear as true as the one that finally killed me. My killers took my skull, and I spent many moons wandering the spirit realm looking for my body. Eventually, I found my head, so to speak. After many years of confinement in museums, some of which burned down very mysteriously -Haha!- I seem to have wound up in this green and grassy place. That wheel-thingy, weird spirits in this place, eh?
Ongomi felt around with his spirit, tracing the outline of the surrounding group.
In any case, yeah. That janitor got quite a start. Needless to say he very rudely dropped me after I introduced myself and fled the scene. I didn't see him again, but my case wasn't opened for cleaning anytime after that, except for some light dusting.

hunters:"we just want our money thats all. you see the fur on a kitsunes tail is quite rare and expensive. most are killed when the only have one tail but the fact she has 7 is incredible. shes a gold mine." jasmine barely peeked out of the armor. she was still scared. "i dont care how much its worth i dont want to die"

The Most Powerful and Mysterious Sebastian Starweaver reappears in a flash of light and hobbles past the newcomers, stopping only to give Claudia a quick slap on the ass with a mutter of "Good god, you could bounce a quarter off this thing.". He draws himself up to his full height, an impressive 5'6", and addresses the gathering, "So my most recent apprentice has managed to off himself already. You there!" he points at Amelia, "You look like you might have some magic in you!" he leans in close, his long, hooked nose mere millimeters from her face, the smell of liverwurst heavy upon his breath, "So, girlie, how's about it? Do you want to be a wizard?"

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
"Money is a non-factor." P.A. started to walk towards the hunters. "Your time is up, your charges are as following: trespassing, hunting without a license, loitering with intent, failing to successfully vacate the area when asked." P.A. pointed with it's sword hard, "Dead or alive, you're coming with me."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wait, me? Magic?" The news is more distracting than the sudden proximity of the wizard.

It causes her to pause for several seconds. This seems like something she should ponder for a while before replying to. Agreeing to learn magic most powerful and stuff, probably not a decision you wanted to make just because it sounds totally cool. "Well, I certainly can't say that I don't want to be a wizard." Of course, Amelia was a girl that had recklessly poked at a strange portal until it'd thrown her through to another land.

"What happened to the previous apprentice, though?" Though, she wasn't entirely incautious...

"Well, he didn't really get LOST in the Labyrinth of 1001 Dooms-" The Most Powerful and Mysterious Sebastian Starweaver replies, "-but he managed to- how do I put this- unfind himself. But as long as you avoid the Labyrinth of 1002 Dooms, you should be fine. Ish."

All this talk of magic piqued Glen's interest, noting that his fellow elder wearing a bathrobe was back, he turned to him, interested in the conversation.
"Oh, you're back! How goes the milk?"

"Humans? Magic? More like parlor tricks" Faerun said, climbing out of his hiding space, a nearby tunnel slide. "If you want to learn real magic, you'd learn it from a fae. We're like, super magic. It's the trees, you see."

"And it even gained a whole doom... Well, I may be unwisely curious, but I'm not that unwisely curious. It's all about finding a mix between the kind of unwise curiosity that will get you in hilarious predicaments--" Like this one! "-- And the kind of unwise curiosity that will turn it into the Labyrinth of 1003 Dooms."

Glen noted the newcomer with a friendly wave. "Hello there! My name's Glen, pleased to meetcha!" He exclaimed, and shoved his hand right infront of the elf for a firm handshake.

"Excellent! We must return to the tower at once! Erm, on foot, I'm afraid. I only prepared three teleports today." The Most Powerful and Mysterious Sebastian Starweaver hobbles forward past the hunters. "Out of my way, human trash!" he cries as a pair of thin green rays spring from his fingertips, reducing two of the hunters to ash, "Serves you right for getting in an old man's way! Damn young 'uns. No respect."

Last edited:
The elf nervously grabbed Glen's finger, not quite understanding the concept of a handshake. "My name is Siscahn. Faerun Siscahn" he replied.

Confused, Glen realized that this creature probably didn't know how to shake hands, or was simply a bit of a wimp, he would remedy this.
"Son, do you not know how to shake hands? You don't grab the finger, you gotta grab the palm, here, let me help you."
Glen then took the elfs hand in his, and positioned it's fingers so that it was in the basic shape of a handshake, before slapping his hand into it and giving it a rigorous shake.
"There, now you try." He said, after the elfs first proper handshake.

Gor'tek glanced briefly at the Elf eying him up and down. And noticing the large piles of ash the man in the glorious bathrobe created from what used to be human life. "Uh was that self defense? I don't know if the Lord would be particular happy with that." Gor'tex shrugged "Then again I'm new to that... also that was a quick kill, nice job. Though you did destroy any potential trophy parts..."She then quickly returned her attention to the skull. It is a shame such a fate befell upon a mighty warrior as yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.