Love in the Other Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abijah's many eyes look down upon the older gentle man, his form slowly changing to that of a humans. He reaches out and grasps Glen's hand "It is a blessing to meet you"

Gor'tek raised her hand "Uhm, what are sins? And... this Jesus the son of the Almighty Lord gave his own life for me? He didn't even know me... Wow" Gor'tek eyes gleamed, "That Son was a really nice guy..." She coughed and cleared her throat, "Praises to the Lord... Uhm, I did that right, right?" She took a step back, noticing the giant wheel turned into a form of a human. She stood there with her mouth agape, glancing at the wheel turned man reaching for the hand of Glen.

Reactions: 2 people
"Yes!" Abijahs eyes glimmer with delight "There is no wrong way to praise Him. Sins are the misdeeds that a mortal commits, Sloth, Greed, Envy, Lust, Gluttony, Wrath, and Pride. These cause morals to fall from the path of goodness"

Gor'tek tilted her head as she stared at Abijah, "So, what do all of those sins mean? And.. what happens to those who strive off the path of goodness?"

"You're welcome." Cadence said to Amelia. It seemed they were all getting a religion lesson now. Though, these things Cadence basically knew. Her father told her some things before she left home. It seemed Glen knew as well. She watched the orb turn into a person, she would have probably been surprised about that if she didn't already learn that there was a lot out there now.

---------
"Perhaps." Claudia said. "Maybe, they do think my sides would merge. They were once like that before, I think?" Almost questioning herself as if she couldn't remember what had happened to her. "I don't know who my real self would be, I wonder if it would be anything like how I am now." She noticed others at the house of the human they were supposed to go see. "Ah, yes. I'm sure there are plenty others who want to know about humans." They headed up closer, seeing better now of who was there. It seemed even a fellow angel was there.

Glen turned back to Cadence and Amelia, leaving the religious discussion for the angel, he figured a servant of the lord was better suited to preach than a retired farmer.
"Sorry to interupt, but Miss Cadence, where exactly is this place? I'm quite confused, in all honesty. Not that I'm complaining of course, it's just Martha might be a bit worried about me."

Another day, another patrol, P.A. thought while making its rounds of the city. It has been a while since they have been part of the guard, and still no new information regarding itself. However, the armor noticed a gathering of beings and angels, some of which P.A. has never seen before. To ensure there was no crime going on, the armor walked over, giving a hearty greeting of "Good afternoon citizens, no trouble is going on around here correct?" It placed a hand on the hilt of its sword, just in case anyone had any funny ideas.

The portal. She was told to find it and figure out more of the mortals and even other creatures that roam about. And it was quite the predicament when one moment your receiving orders to learn more about humans and then sent to the exact spot where this glowing portal would be. Uzzial was quite frightened of the thing of first; poking fingers, toes, and feathers in before stepping through and being dropped off in an area completely different from the last. The first area being a mortal truck stop, in a porta-potty. Now, it was a thick forest (thank you God), but definitely inhabited by many. She could feel the energy from many others roaming around and living freely. "Oooh, okay wait. I need to see the human..." Human, human, human. Uzzial wrapped her wings protectively around herself and began to walk, the grass crunching beneath the pads of her feet.

In a matter of moments she was standing right out front of a cute little house, with many others inhabiting it as well as the area. "Oh dear, oh dear," she mumbled to herself looking down at the quaint little yard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amelia turns to greet the approaching armor-clad figure. "Good afternoon, suit of armor. And... I don't think so?" Presumably a person was inside it... Actually nah. Given recent events, she'd be slightly more surprised if there was a person inside the armor.

At the same time, she greets the other new arrivals with a wave and a "Hey."

jasmine was running through the forest trying to get away from the hunters after her. she turned around and held out her hand "fox flame" a blue flame erupted from her hand she was hoping it would hold off the hunters. she began running again when she reached the city she saw a group of people she ran towards them hid behind the suit of armor hoping the hunters wouldnt find her.

Glen looked very impressed at the armour clad figure. "My my, haven't seen a fellow as big as you since Alexi!" He exclaimed, before adding "Nope, no law breaking here, just confusion, sir! Put-er there!" And extended his open hand to the armoured figure.

However, he retracted it when the young feline lady rushed behind him. "Something wrong, little miss?" Glen asked, concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:
P.A. turned to the small one, "Why hello there, small female citizen." It went to one knee and tried to reach Amelia's eye level. "Please state your name and age, so I may give you a proper greeting." In reality, the suit of armor was just curious of whether or not this small thing was older than it.

Before it can continue, a figure ran towards it and started to hide using itself as a pillar of some sort. The suit stood up and replied "Is there trouble, citizen?" P.A. recalled one of it's main directives, protect the innocent.

she heard the hunters shouts as they started moving her way. she jumped up into the armor. the hunters got to the armor. "hunters: come on out girly we wont hurt you...too much"

P.A. did not move for fear of hurting the creature inside of it. Instead, it looked towards the hunters "You have ten seconds to vacate the area, ten... nine..." The armor slowly took out its sword and positioned it's shield, protect the innocent continued to ring in its mind.

"I'm Amelia Cross. Eighteen years old, though I'm kinda wondering why that matters. Pleased to meet you, uh... Armor? Armor." He/she/it hadn't minded being addressed as 'suit of armor' before, so Amelia just stuck with it.

She just kind of blinks when a girl jumps inside the armor, followed by some kind of men brandishing weapons. "O... kay?"

Abijah returns to his angelic form.
"Excuse me young one? Are you all right? Do you require assistance?"

Ongomi awoke. His spirit reached out and sensed that he was resting on a grassy knoll, near a house. By my ancestors he mused where have I ended up this time. The last thing he remembered was a French couple staring at him from the other side of a pane of glass, then a bright flash of light and a long, dreamy sleep.

At a distance, Ongomi observed a large group of humans, humanoids and beautiful divine beings having a chat. These must be some powerful spirits I'm dealing with. Hopefully I can find someone to talk to, I haven't had a good conversation in... Ongomi paused, time had been hard to track while he was locked in the museum exhibit. And that camera, always looking at him; he hadn't had the opportunity to move in years! Luckily, the group seemed oblivious to his presence. Ongomi lurched his spirit forward Alley-oop! and found himself about five meters from the group, resting in plain sight on the lawn. I hope someone sees me, so many people to meet!

Gor'tek glances at the commotion. A suit of armor, people brandishing weapons. "Well... that's new..."Gor'tek said, as she drew out her bow, and pulled out an arrow, placing it in the bow. "Uh.. is it a Sin against the Lord if I were to shoot my bow at them? I don't think they are being friendly... or something..." Gor'tek saw this new-comer, as she waved to it. "Hi."

"Do not harm others, if you must, than only in self defense. Taking the life of one of gods creations is a grave act indeed."

Gor'tek returned her focus back to Abijah. "Oh. What about animals such as deer, rabbits an' stuff? Can I kill those, or am I forbidden from doing so?"

Status
Not open for further replies.