Love in the Other Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a while Athena decided to stretch her wings for a bit. Smiling she stood up and jumped off the branch her wings spreading out and lifting her up into the sky. Growling in happiness she flapped her wings and flew ever higher her tail lashing behind her as she started doing tricks. Moving her wings around she did rolls and loops and dvies enjoying plain and simply the fact of flying and the wind whipping past her.

Tull chuckled, "Very well, very well. I'm sure the maids will enjoy Claudia to the fullest." Tull said before Mark appeared before them. He began more serious when one of his subjects was around. It seemed only right. "Good evening."

Claudia felt a strange feeling when Mark touched her. "Yes, I suppose I will be." She replied, ignoring the feeling. It probably had to do with the darkness she felt coming from him. "However, as Asura said I must get going now."

"as you said milady. but let me give you a bit of advice, don't wander alone in the palace milady. there is so much thing you mustn't see in there" with a smile mark saw deep into her eyes. mark saw a little doubt inside her after he said it. "well well... your majesty, my prince, and milady. i am afraid i must get going now, look like my butler will become mad if i didn't come home in time" with a single bow Mark leave those royal family and began walking toward the gate "and.... good evening"

"Thank you Mark." Asura replied with a smile, placing Claudia on her feet so he could bow back. "But please, I've told you to just call me Asura, between friends there is no need for formalities." The prince then add before Mark and Claudia greeted one another. It seemed they got along, that was good because Asura actually saw Mark as a close friend and a trusted companion. As the older man started to leave, the demon prince turned to watch him walk towards the gate, "Stop by again, perhaps we can play chess like before?" He offered then turned to face Claudia.

"hahaha.... as you wish my prince.. as you wish" leaving his trusted friend behind, mark came closer to his Carriage. In front of the Carriage his butler greeted Mark with smile in her face "how are the meeting master?" . Closing the carriage door and sit inside mark answered "Those lady of his... i smelled something good inside her vein" mark remembered when he kissed her hand. licking his corner of his lips he tried to savoring the sensation. "the blood of a damned light, and the blood of a blessed darkness. the smell of her blood make me shiver when i tried to remember the sensation" a light smile showed at his face "did you perhaps want to taste her master?" looking outside his carriage Mark answered "as i said before lucia, the unique blood taste is better than any other blood, like yours for example" Lucia have a Hybrid blood inside her vein, Her mother is a Lycan and His Father is a Vampire and those make her a unique. "i know that very well.....Father"

"Have a nice evening, Mark." Tull stated as he was leaving, then focused back on his son. "Well, I suppose you should be off then. There's plenty of things to do to prepare your wedding. I should let everyone know, so that we can start getting everything ready. Also, announce it to our subjects. I'm sure they would like to know that there will be a new princess who will end up becoming queen."

Claudia watched as Mark left. She just didn't like the feeling she got from him. Though, she focused back on Tull and Asura, listening to what they had to say. "You are right." She replied, "I wouldn't want to people getting upset because we said nothing to them."

"Heh, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I mean, I wouldn't bring up those kind of things unless they're relevant to whatever you're talking about, but if someone's that put off by you just being honest, they're probably a bit shallow anyway." With that said, Amelia peers ahead, seeing if she could get a better look at the castle now that they were closing in on it.

"Thank you. You are both quite understanding. Soon we will arrive at the castle. I am quite excited." Suddenly something in Sel's bag begins glowing brightly, sending streams of light out of the cracks of the bag. Sel sees it. "No....no no no no no! Not now of all times! No! Ladies, tuck and roll!" With that Sel jumps off the Nightmare, rolling as he lands, a few moments later his Nightmare quite literally bursts into flames and disappears.

Crap, his father was right, there was going to be a lot of his plate since he was going to get married. Knowing his father, he would likely set up the wedding with his own flare while working under Claudia since this would be her big day. Then it came to announcing it to the subject and the prince merely sighed. That meant dressing in a monkey suit and a tie. "I doubt they'd get upset, more than likely they'd be ecstatic since you're an angel and would likely keep me in line." Then the prince offered his new princess his arm. "Shall we, the maids probably already know now and are likely swarming behind the doors."

"Huh?" Cadence said when Sal started to mention something about tuck and roll." She didn't know what to do, but seeing him do it meant that they probably should. "Amelia!" Cadence shouted then jumped off the horse, pulling Amelia from the other horse with her to protect her. She rolled across the ground, holding Amelia close to her to protect her from the blast. "W-what was that?" Cadence asked Sel after they stopped rolling around.

Claudia nodded, "Perhaps they will." She replied, then took hold of Asura's arm. "Very well, then we shall go."

Tull made a laugh, "I'll start getting things ready." He stated and started to walk off somewhere to leave the other two to do what they needed to do.

still looking outside a bright light from nearby carriage caught his attention then suddenly sending a big burst of flame to his carriage, setting it on fire. after jumped out from his carriage with his butler, Mark stand still in the middle of the street watching his carriage burned to crisp. "my my... now what?" he immediately saw two girl and one guy laying down on the street. "oh my... are you okay?" stretching his hand Mark tried to help them while his butler tried to extinguish the raging flame on their carriage. 'ah... two human, and another unique blood this will be interesting' he thinks while he tried to help them.

Nodding, Asura looked from Claudia to his father and arched a brow. "Not many people can say they had their wedding arranged by the king, though I am a bit wearing." He stated as his father walked away and disappeared. "Knowing him he'll blown it out of proportions." Turning his attention back to her, he smiled then started to lead the way. Then a question arose from his mind just as they arrived at the castle doors but he would ask it later. "Her-" Before he could finished, the doors burst open and the couple became surrounded by maids. "We go..."

Claudia nodded, the king most likely wouldn't go planning any other wedding. Though, she wondered how it was going to turn out. Asura was quite right, the King did like to make things...very interesting and that meant that he could end up doing something crazy with their wedding. Hopefully, he'll at least talk to Asura and Claudia about it. She followed Asura, but when the doors suddenly opened and the maids came out...she was definitely surprised. She wasn't used to the attention, it seemed strange that the maids were at standing around them and obviously checking out Claudia. She could hear the maids mumbling about something, and all of a sudden one grabbed Claudia by her hand.

"That outfit won't do for a princess. We need to put you in something that will make Asura go weak in the knees." She said and started to pull Claudia along with her.

"Uh, wait..." Claudia was only able to say, as she turned to look at Asura, unsure on what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.