Love in the Other Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I see." Faerun mused. "So this is humanity's famous.... 'shake of hands.' Hmm."
He shook Glen's hand for several minutes, humming and musing to himself. These humans had odd customs.

"See, now you're getting it!" Glen said after about 5 seconds, and then continued to shake for about 5 minutes, before breaking off the handshake, breaking out into laughter.
"All right son, that's enough, you don't need to shake that much, a couple seconds is fine!" He exclaimed, slapping Faerun on the back as he laughed.

Cadence by now realized she wasn't going to get to the next chapter of the book, not with even more people coming. Oh and a old man wizard who kept popping up and leaving again and again. Not to mention the fact that the slap on the butt meant he was going to end up being a pervert. She probably would have hit him if he wasn't so old looking and she didn't want to get turned into ash like the hunters, right on her lawn too. At least, Glen seemed to be teaching some human things to the others, that was her job so it made it easier for her to have someone help out. "I don't think you want to learn magic, at least not from that old man." Cadence whispered over to Amelia. It just didn't sound like a good idea to go with that pervert.

-----------
Meanwhile Claudia stopped to see even more people appearing on the lawn of this human. It was going to be very tough to speak with her with all the other people around. "This is troublesome." She stated to Asura. The poor human girl was being bombarded with all different types of people.

"I know exactly what you mean, young angel."
A soft voice spoke to Claudia, at first coming from nowhere. Soon, an indistinct silhouette appeared nearby, in plain sight for the angel and also Asura. The silhouette took the form an young person in a comfortable kimono, with long brown hair tied in a loose ponytail. Despite the harmless appearance, something was definitely uhuman "I was supposed to visit the human, too, but I think something happened. Something unplanned."
The deity turned to Asura, bowing a little, with a smile. "I think I'm not mistaken to call you the young prince. Your father is known among my... family. That makes us almost distant cousins. Sorry, I didn't mention my name. I'm Zenariel. And you? Are you two here for the human, too?"

Amelia just kind of stares, jaw hanging open. Was that some kind of elaborate illusion? Or did Sebastian just vaporize two armed men!?

Granted, they seemed to be here with the intent of hunting a (presumably innocent) creature, but... Still!

"I, uhh..." She replies to Cadence. "Well, I probably shouldn't go running off to any towers or anything right now."

Seeing its future prisoners being disintegrated, P.A. turned to the one responsible. "Male Wizard, you are under arrest for the following violations: vigilantism, murder, and public indecency." Although it did not want to danger the creature inside of it, it had law to uphold.

"Bah, murder! I'll have you know, young- young whatever-you-are, that I did no such thing! I have merely, er, transported them to the Shadow Realm. They'll be fine." He leans over to the girl, "It's only a couple blocks away. Wizard tower. Takes up four lots. You'll know it when you see it." With that, The Most Powerful and Mysterious Sebastian Starweaver hobbled off.

Last edited:
"I see then, happy travels citizen." P.A. gave the wizard a wave goodbye. If no one got hurt, then no one's in trouble, thought the armor. "So creature, the hunters are gone now, would you please be kind enough to exit my armor? It feels... weird."

"Weird, you say~" Faerun grinned and crept up behind P.A., placing his hands on its shoulders. "Care to elaborate?"

"It is a sensation unlike any I've felt before... although that's because I don't usually feel anything." P.A. stood still, trying to get a good feel for just exactly what this sensation was. "Just... weird."

"I think I'll take a rain check on the tower... I still have no clue what's going on, and this nice girl over here has offered me an explanation and dinner that I'd like to stay around for."

Meanwhile, Amelia looks over at the suit of armor and the elf. Not that she had the faintest clue what was going on there.

"Huh. That's weird. Yet somehow depressing" Faerun climbed up onto the armor proper. "So you can't feel anything? Not even.... THIS?"
Faerun began to aggressively, yet also tenderly, pet P.A.'s helmet.

"No matter what your true self is I will still consider you my friend, even if you change you are still Claudia." The young ,red haired, prince stated with a smile. When they got closer so much was going on and it seemed like the human they were supposed to meet appeared to be stressed by what was happening. Asura sighed and rubbed the back of his neck as he and the angel stopped. "I agree, I should try to get everyone back in order." He replied softly. With that said he allowed his demonic energy to surge out and pass through everyone around him and his eyes addressed all the members of the group. "Silence!" He roared, he didn't like shouting or flaunting his energy but that usually worked in getting people's attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
P.A. felt pressure on the top of its head. "Um... care to tell me what are you doing up there on my head, male elf citizen?"
He better not be drawing something up there.

The armor took notice of the prince. "Why hello prince, what are you doing out here this evening, shouldn't you be at the castle?"

At the shout of the demon, Glen was surprised to find he had not noticed the newcomers. Trying not to be impolite, he simply gave them a wave and a friendly "Howdy."
I haven't seen a fellow that loud since Alexi either... He thought to himself, waving.

"Oh sweet Mother Willow" Faerun exclaimed. "Y-you can't feel me petting you?"
"I'm so sorry." he leaned down, shedding several tears as he stroked P.A.'s visor. "I'm so sorry."

Amelia glances over at Asura as he yells.

"Hi?" Why was this person being so loud and flashy? Kind of rude.

Gor'tek glanced over at the yelling individual , Asura as he was called, then turned her attention elsewhere. Gor'tek placed cupped her chin with her right hand for a moment or two, before pulling out arrows from her quiver. Gor'tek began examining the quality of the shaft, rubbing her right finger down from the shaft to the fletchling of the arrow. She peered at it carefully, poking at the fletchling and assuring it's quality for future hunts. Satisfied with it, Gor'tek smiled a bit, and flipped the arrow around, examining the head of the arrow.

She noticed the arrowhead was still sharp, and returned it to her quiver. "Well... it's always good to examine equipment, I should also check the blade." Gor'tek then pulled out her knife from it's holster and began to examine that as well.

The Most Powerful and Mysterious Sebastian Starweaver mutters quietly to himself as he shuffles out of the yard, "Damn kids. Back in my day you either showed respect or you got the belt. Whole world's gone to hell in a handbasket, I tell ya."

Asura looked at the old man waving at him and smiled lightly before he turned to address the people standing around. "You all have my sincerest apologizes for being rude and shouting but sometimes doing something unexpected is the only way to draw one's attention." He stated then raised his head back up. "My name is Asura Crim-, Uh just Asura if you would and once again I apologize." He said then looked at each individual with a friendly gaze as his energy receded. "I'm looking for a Cadence Night, I believe my father told her I would be stopping by to greet her."

Status
Not open for further replies.