Love in the Other Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Worry not, male elf citizen, as this means I also cannot feel physical pain." It's nice of someone to care about that once in a while, the armor thought.
"If I was capable of facial expression, I would be giving you a smile."

"But now you'll never know what it would be like to hold your little sister's hands as the breeze runs through your hair" the elf sobbed into its helmet.

When it mentioned not being able to smile, he only cried harder.

Zenariel followed Asura and Claudia, his steps absolute silent. He was feeling calm, thinking about how he could achieve his mission, considering the poor human - Cadence, he could remember - was dealing with too much trouble at the moment. Not even the sudden roar seemed so disturbing to him.
He looked everyone, recognizing one or other from their Dreams. Yes, he could remember a few of their dreams.
Especially the old mage. His dreams were kind of... memorable.
He didn't expect anyone to recognize him. In fact, he didn't know how to help the others.
"Now, some people here already know who you are, Prince." He talked to Asura. "Could I suggest a session? So miss Cadence can talk to all the others at the same time?"

Amelia just waves back at Asura, since he seemed to be done being loud and flashy. "Hello Asura. I'm Amelia Cross, and thus not the person you're looking for, but hey. I think a lot of people are here to see her too. Me, I'm here because I have more curiosity than brains." Might as well let Cadence introduce herself.

"Gyehehehe, is that little cutie yours? I tell ya buddy, you sure know how to pick 'em." The Most Powerful and Mysterious Sebastian Starweaver elbows Asura a couple times and winks for emphasis, "Great ass on her. Firm, but with some give. Kinda like a good ham." he gives Asura's crotch a friendly grope, "Looks like you're pretty firm down there yourself, if you know what I mean."

"Miss Cadence? Well that would be this little lady right here, she was just helping me and Miss Amelia get our bearings. Nice to meet you by the way, Asura, I'm Glen, Glen Mackenzie."

"Please do not cry, there was little chance of me even having a little sister, as I am only 8 years old. Please stop weeping, male elf citizen, you will become dehydrated at this rate."
The armor place its hand on the elf's head and started to pat it.

"O-only eight?" Faerun choked out. He began to whimper, still clinging to the armor's back as it began to pat his head. "You're so strong... so strong." he said. "Like the little sister I never had."

Gor'tek glanced at the elf, "Sisters are not all they are cracked up to be...". She returned to looking at her blade, inspecting it, as she gently tapped the point, before returning to the holster. Gor'tek again glanced towards the Elf, "Especially little sisters... This one time, when the village was being raided, I was in charge of watching her. And do you know what she wanted to do, "Gor'tek! Can I play with the other Orcs!" she said the sister's lines with a higher pitch voice, kinda squeaking near the end of it. "Needless to say... that and having to provide support fire was... interesting...". Gor'tek paused for a moment, before shaking her head, and deciding to recheck her blade, as she pulled it from the holster.

Faerun suddenly gave off a fiery look. "You foolish orc! Little sisters...." he threw his hands to the air, still clinging to P.A. with his legs. "Are God's gift to this world!"

"Nothing is more pure, more innocent, and more accepting of you than a little sister! They know you better than anyone, and still love you, whatever your creepy habits!" his voice became loud and frenzied.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Ah I've got an idea, male elf citizen." I sure hope this works, thought the armor. "Why don't... if you stop crying... why don't I become your little sister... if you want of course." It stammered.

"I mean, I'm not even sure if I was a female before, so I may end up being your little brother..."

"Hm." Faerun stopped his rant to consider P.A.'s proposition. It did have a point about the lack of gender, but this sort of opportunity didn't seem to present itself in real life all that often.

"Yes." he said, petting its helmet again. "My name is Faerun. But you can call me... Faerun."

Ongomi, hearing the argument between his new owner and the pointy-eared, effeminate man decided to chip in. Not that this man-girl can hear me, but I agree with you Gor-Tek. Women are inherently valuable for the purpose of Bride-price and child-rearing. Very little more. If my sisters had been as fierce as you, no doubt the men of the village would have had no idea what to do with them. No offense of course, but in my culture the MEN are the warriors. Although Ongomi had no voice as such, notes of disdain crept into his speech. This one (the Elf) seems to have forgotten his place, he is not man nor woman. This intrigues and confuses me.

Asura turned himself a few degrees to look at who had addressed him by his formal title. "You are more than likely right, stranger. It seems it would be best for me to formally introduce myself then. That is a splendid idea you have suggested." He replied in a low tone as he smiled light at the Zenariel, Asura wasn't sure whether the person was male or female so he decided not to ask for now. He gave him/her a nod before turning back to look at Amelia and Glen with a smiled then bowed. "Hello, Amelia and Glen. It's a pleasure to meet you and it seems you are both humans that have fallen victim to my father's random portals; I apologize for that. This person has just pointed our that some may know me so I think it would be rude not to formally introduce myself." He replied and motioned towards Zenariel as he talked. "I am Asura CrimsonBlade, prince of Otherland and son of King Tull." He stated but didn't seem proud of it, his voice sounded more regretful than anything.

When the older man, The Most Powerful and Mysterious Sebastian Starweaver, nudged him a few times and complimented Claudia along with asking if she was his he looked at Sebastian with a curious gaze. So he was a 'perv' or pervert he had read about in books, suddenly he felt protective hearing the older gentleman's comment, he placed himself so he was blocking Claudia from the man's view. "I do not know what you mean, sir, you cannot own a person; that law was banned long ago." He replied. "I would also be gratef-" The prince was stopped when the old man grabbed him and Asura's eye twitched in agitation as his seal burned against his skin but he quickly calmed then continued. "Grateful if you would refrain looking at my companion's figure and refrain from touching me like that." He said politely.

Yeah, the Tree Living Long-ears are all like that, so I've heard. They are very strange creature, and they have the most curious of practices. And you do not offend me with that, the other Orcish clans have such practices, and of course marriages between the clans allows you to see the different practices in action. I'm happy I wasn't assigned to such a marriage in one of those clans, I would miss the thrill of battle. Gor'tek tapped the left side of her temple, as she returned the blade she was examining in her holster. Hm, what would happen if I got that Elf of an a unknown status of male or female to touch you? Would the Elf understand you as well?

"Ah, come on, son. Lighten up a little! I mean, when you've got a sexpot like that waiting for you it's perfectly natural! Certainly not anything to be ashamed of!" The Most Powerful and Mysterious Sebastian Starweaver scratches his beard and thinks for a moment before adding, "Well, so long as it doesn't last more than four hours. Then you got yourself a problem."

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
In the background Glen could be heard saying "You can say that again!"

Well, as far as I can tell anyone who comes in contact with my vessel can hear me in their head. I haven't had to understand mortal speech for a very long time, I can barely remember how my tongue felt. I'm sure that this "elf" could talk to me if you gave him my vessel.

Well then, let us see how this works. Besides, I figure you'd like to talk to another person... Even if it is a strange long-ear which is confusingly male and female. Gor'tek picked up the mask, and walked over to Faerun, "Elf, touch the mask, it is of high craftsmanship."

"High craftsmanship? It certainly doesn't look Elven." Faerun said, pressing his finger against the mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.