Love in the Other Land (ooc and Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am admittedly not really sure where to go with this scene (also it hasn't helped that I've been kinda busy lately ontop of internet outages).

Hmm, well they could just find some cloths and continue to another place for food.

Alright, hmm. Maybe I'll go for that and try to start up some conversation.

@BrotherNier You're not the only one, I've been having some trouble with mine too.

Possibly.

I'm curious to see Claudia's forms interacting with Asura.

Don't worry, I've been getting writers block for a lot of my rps lately, including this one.

I was planning on doing something with her forms, since we need something to happen and I haven't really done them yet.

I know the feeling, I've felt a little stalled in general irt RPing lately.

@WhiteBane
Also we should consider having our characters run into each other eventually.

Bringing them together soon would probably help.

I agree, maybe that could happen on Asura and Claudia's way to the castle?

I am going to do a whole bunch of strange wording for when Cadence replies on things so that way their all possibles for misunderstandings.

Oh, we're already well in misunderstandings land with the last few posts. All she'd have to do at this point is not clarify exactly what she meant.

@WhiteBane

Mind using a slightly lighter color for the inner demon? That one is really hard to read on a black background.

Name: Sellic Johnson (Goes by Sel)
Species: Naga-Human Hybrid
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Pesonality: Sel has always been very persuasive and good at getting what he wants. He gets himself in trouble sometimes when he steals from different stores, but he's never gone to jail.
Bio/History: Born as the result of a naga and a human, he would be teased about his strange first name and regular last name combination. As he grew up he began to accept who he was, and as he did he stopped being teased with only the occasional comment from strangers. The naga side of him has come out significantly since then as small fangs have grown in and snakes of all kind will follow commands (as long as they aren't complicated) Now that he has come of age he has chosen to study in magic, specifically summoning and conjuration. While he spends the early hous studying he goes out for a good part of the dayto see real wizards andhow they do it. Finally he is in on a personal quest, to find a mate.

Looks: I'll have this in a bit, I'm typing this from a PS Vita

Okay, you're accepted. Good thing too, because we don't have many people here left.

I'm trying to bring our characters to the same town so we have interaction from them. I know it probably wouldn't really fit time wise if they all were really traveling but that's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.