Love in the Other Land (ooc and Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That, or they could sort of recognize them. Asura and Claudia were at Cadence's house briefly.

Been pretty busy and somewhat out of it, I'll get a post up soonish.

That's okay, take your time.

Man scarlet You seem to be in demand. I am going to make a character or two if alright.

Thank you. Yeah, that's alright.

EDIT: For everyone, I officially updated the first post, getting rid of characters who haven't been around for a long time. If they come back, then they can.

03-atelier-ayesha-alchemist-of-twilight-ground-8.jpg

Species: Human

Sexual Orientation: Straight...most likely...

Personality: Stubbornness and curiosity can be a dangerous combination, especially for one who studies the flora and fauna of the realm. That said, Kathrine gets into some trouble often. Often she requires help, but never expect a thank you, as her pride will only make her cover it up.

Bio: Always the curious one, Kathrine has searched for answers to many questions, most often them being, "What is that?" "How does that work?" "Why is that happening?" Naturally these questions would often go unanswered, so Kathrine had to search for many herself. This resulted in many cuts and bruises and scraps, resulting in a tough young lady capable of caring for herself. Now that she finally has a chance, she wishes to observe the beings of Otherworld, and understand them more... Unfortunately she doesn't mean on an emotional level.

Extra Info: She means to pick up magic from others who can use it in this realm. As of late she can use it a little, maybe creating a tiny light.

I will likely make a guy, but I am having trouble coming up with what I want to make him.

She's accepted. Okay, well you're free to make one too.

6186-1588409321.png

Species: Satyr

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Personality: Lest is melancholy to say the least. He is a quiet lad who enjoys the presence of the natural world. He will tend to the plant, and even play his pan pipes. This is one of the few items he cares about.

Bio: Lest was raised by a Dryad who found him in the woods as a small child. He had no memory and only carried a Pan Pipe. When Lest was finally at an age to care for himself, the Dryad sent him off, but not without shedding a few tears. Lest has always remembered her kindness, and what she had said about the natural world. Even know he remains to be the most comfortable when a canopy covers him.

Yeah that works

Last edited:
He's accepted, though you forgot his sexual orientation.

Great. So, you can just jump in however you like now. Everyone's in the same town.

so many pages to read... Please can someone give me a bit on the relationships made so far? I shall read a few pages toward the end

Oh, yeah most of the pages you probably won't need to worry about. Most people aren't in this anymore.

Lets see, Well right now there's Asura and Claudia who are going to get married because of law but they secretly do feel for each other.

And basically that's the only main one. My other character Cadence is showing Amelia around and Amelia thinks it's a date., but it's not really.

Alright, I finally posted. Sorry about the holdup, I should be back to posting regularly after this.

No worries, BrotherNier

Oh, St O'possum was Kathrine suppose to end up near Sel, Cadence and Amelia? You said snake-like being and I didn't really realize it until now.

I just realized this is the first time I've been on when any more than 1 of you has been on, and its 3 to boot.

Gold chain with ten small gems for amelia. Platinum chain for Cadance

Name: Damien Schwarz
Species: Shadow
Sexual orientation: Straight

Personality: Damien is a hard to read person due to his choice of profession and what it entails. He comes off as being emotionally stunted when he simply has an issue expressing himself. He can be serious and stern more often then not but due to a lack of social skills he's easily tongue tied and even shy at times thanks to his emotional vulnerability.
Bio/History: The prodigy of a demon clan that has long served the Tull and the former heads of the Otherland, Damien has spent all his life as one part errand boy, one part assassin, treated as a flexible tool to be deployed when needed. His newest job has more or less become learning about communicating with humanity, a task he finds daunting due to a lack of social understanding but he's trying his best to get use to being around others, human and otherwise.

Extra information: Due to the delicate nature of human interaction, Damien has been sealed inside a faux body to make everything go by more smoothly for all parties involved. He can easily slip in and out of it as if it were clothing and is only really held back by how long it may take to get in or out.
Looks:
ac67aa53a16511774a7fb0eb7dd50061o_zps75d646aa.jpg
Shadow_Demon_by_BenWootten_zpsbe423bab.jpg

You're accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.