1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
Recent 'legends' started swarming about the old Bridgewater Forest having a lone wolf in this forest. As a dare a few friend decide to go. One particular interest in one of the women...

-Character Sheet

Name: Alec James Convel

Height: 6 ft

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular

Species: Pureblood Werewolf

Heritage: Cherokee

Hobbies: Fighting, training, and hunting.

Personality: Alec certainly is an interesting character. He is prefers doing things on his own and doesn't believe he needs anybody but himself. Due to his past he has learned not to trust people easily and not let people into his heart easily. He is stubborn, short tempered, and cocky and has a tendency to let his pride get in the way, however there are good qualities about him. He is an amazing fighter, smart, and has the qualities needed to be a great pack leader. If he lets you into his heart he will show his kinder side which he keeps hidden, and he would be the most loyal and protective person you would ever meet. He will always have your back.

Bio: Alec had a rather difficult past. He had never been accepted anywhere due to the fact that he and his family are werewolves. And because this was a problem Alec constantly got into fights to whomever dared to treat him like trash. His fights created great conflict and caused him, his brother and his parents to move from town to town.
Growing up people began to fear him. In the last town he lived in he had one last chance to behave however he of course blew it, his temper got the best of him. He was banned from ever setting foot in the town and his parents disowned him. He was off on his own by the time he was 17. Now he lives in the woulds living happily in the forest in his cabin which he made by hand.

Looks: Pic Below ((Except his eyes are a bright golden brown.))
2811583_1340223101937.91res_442_300.jpg

Or this. More built and toned
d89ee9aab32380099bfeb58772a6726e.jpg

Body Type:
c8891af018ad2087c077da6e91b58f35.jpg

Eye Color:
7070e794a3624692d050b20e2d6b63f2.jpg

Tattoo: (Changed to this once he became a lone wolf. In the right side of his chest)
8900b43041c160868432a08b36770c2a.jpg

Recent 'legends' started swarming about the old Bridgewater Forest having a lone wolf in this forest. As a dare a few friend decide to go. One particular interest in one of the women...

-Character Sheet

Name: Alec James Convel

Height: 6 ft

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular

Species: Pureblood Werewolf

Heritage: Cherokee

Hobbies: Fighting, training, and hunting.

Personality: Alec certainly is an interesting character. He is prefers doing things on his own and doesn't believe he needs anybody but himself. Due to his past he has learned not to trust people easily and not let people into his heart easily. He is stubborn, short tempered, and cocky and has a tendency to let his pride get in the way, however there are good qualities about him. He is an amazing fighter, smart, and has the qualities needed to be a great pack leader. If he lets you into his heart he will show his kinder side which he keeps hidden, and he would be the most loyal and protective person you would ever meet. He will always have your back.

Bio: Alec had a rather difficult past. He had never been accepted anywhere due to the fact that he and his family are werewolves. And because this was a problem Alec constantly got into fights to whomever dared to treat him like trash. His fights created great conflict and caused him, his brother and his parents to move from town to town.
Growing up people began to fear him. In the last town he lived in he had one last chance to behave however he of course blew it, his temper got the best of him. He was banned from ever setting foot in the town and his parents disowned him. He was off on his own by the time he was 17. Now he lives in the woulds living happily in the forest in his cabin which he made by hand.

Looks: Pic Below ((Except his eyes are a bright golden brown.))
2811583_1340223101937.91res_442_300.jpg

Or this. More built and toned
d89ee9aab32380099bfeb58772a6726e.jpg

Body Type:
c8891af018ad2087c077da6e91b58f35.jpg

Eye Color:
7070e794a3624692d050b20e2d6b63f2.jpg

Tattoo: (Changed to this once he became a lone wolf. In the right side of his chest)
8900b43041c160868432a08b36770c2a.jpg
Is there a plot?

I am not the type of RPer that literally plans out the RP all at once. I like it when it just comes to me during the RP. Completely boring if you gotta plan it in my opinion. If I do plan something I will let my partner know for two reasons.

1) So they are aware.

2) So I don't forget. My memory it terrible.

Last edited:
I am not the type of RPer that literally plans out the RP all at once. I like it when it just comes to me during the RP. Completely boring if you gotta plan it in my opinion. If I do plan something I will let my partner know for two reasons.

1) So they are aware.

2) So I don't forget. My memory it terrible.

Hm...okay, I maybe interested.

Well if you are sure this won't be a problem for you. Here is a CS skeleton lol. Just put it here

Name:

Height:

Body Type:

Species:

Birthday:

Sign:

Fear(s):

Hobbies:

Personality:

Bio:

Look:

I'm game lol

Name: Lyka Novatnak

Height: 5'4

Body Type: Slim and lightly muscled

Species: She assumes shes human but is really a turned Werewolf

Birthday: May 28th

Sign: Gemini

Fear(s): Being alone

Hobbies: Works from home as a struggling novelist

Personality: Lyka is a recluse at best, she definitely avoids contact with others and for good reason. After the attack that left her disfigured and scarred she quickly became the subject of ridicule and bullying. Children can be very cruel at times. Unable to make friends after her attack she buried herself in her books, they gave her the friends she so craved for. She's very shy, a follower rather than a leader. She'd do anything to fit in, even if it means putting herself in danger. But despite this, Lyka is very intelligent and extremely street smart thanks to her running away from home when she was a teen. Despite being attacked as young child by a dog, she feels a kinship to them and often fosters dogs from the local animal shelter. She spends much of her time at home and when she does venture out, she hides her scars.

Bio: Lyka wasn't always the shy recluse she is now. At one point in her life she was a regular, happy go lucky child with loving parents and your average white picket fence life. Her parents loved going camping and would often bring Lyka along with them. Many of her "firsts" growing up was in these camping trips she took with her parents. It was during one of these camping trips that disaster struck. The cops said it was a pack of dogs and of course, no one believed four year old Lyka when she insisted it was a giant dog that killed her parents and horribly maimed her. It was a miracle she survived but being left orphaned took a toll on happy Lyka. The constant bullying she suffered while in her various homes severely tarnished her self worth. No one wanted to adopt a half blind child with a face so disfigured so she lived in foster care till she turned eighteen and the system "set her free". Or say they say. With no money to her name she took to a life in the streets. She managed to get her first job but at the price of her virginity. But with a job came a laptop and through her laptop she wrote her stories and there she gained her lucky break. Becoming a best selling author by the time she turned twenty. She managed to quit her job, buy a small house and shackle herself up at home to live the remainder of her life as a hermit. She only comes out once or twice a month when her so called friends drag her out. And these nights dont usually end well. She currently is not aware of the fact that she was attacked by a werewolf all those years ago and has yet to turn.

Look:
db1b739808dfc43a7802df92feed83ef.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.