Love Found

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blinking in surprise that Alkazan continued to talk to her after the long moment of silence. She took his hand and gave a firm shake, "Its nice to meet you I'm Nancy." give a slight shrug to this question, "Yes, you could say that." she wasn't sure if she should tell the man that she was Brendan's girlfriend. Compared to everyone else, in nice matching suits, she looked out of place. Nothing she wore really went together, if people could see her socks they would see two different colors. At his joke she offers a soft chuckle, "Yeah, I'm sure he would. I promise not to throw anything though."

When seeing Brendan leave his office a wide, toothy smile covered her face. She had been waiting all week to see him and now she finally got to. But he didn't notice her, the smile soon faded as he began to walk back into his office. He must be very busy. she thought to herself. Noticing Molly fixing herself up a small snarl formed on her upper lip. Soon her attention was brought back to Brendan, he did see her. The smile found its way back onto her lips as she stood to wrap her arms around him tight. "I'm happy to see you. The train was fine, I talked to a strange man carrying a banjo and a cat. Though most of the conversation consisted of vegetables and bears." A hand reached up to straighten his tie, having been tilted from her embrace, "You look very handsome."

Alkazan smiles and settles back into his chair once Brendan comes to the round table Nancy. Snatching up his papers again, he flips through the pages absent of his surroundings. When Brendan turns to him and greets him with a hello, "Good afternoon, Mr. Kassko, it's nice to see you again. Are you waiting for Miss Silversmith?" The man glances up from his papers, nodding his head and in a dull sort of voice answers with a simple yes. Anyone who had a brain can see that Alkazan doesn't really care for Brendan but he takes it well, smiling and assuring Alkazan that Miss Silversmith is just in a meeting and will be back shortly. Two fingers lift from the edge of the paper, "Thank you, Mr. Conrad." The flat voice sounds again. A perk in his tone comes as he addresses Nancy after their hug, "You are very happy, I am glad. Perhaps seeing you around the office could be a treat in the end for this place is -rather- boring you know. All Mr. Conrad does is work. I'm surprised he -knows- anyone outside of the office."

Brendan soon is hugging Nancy, wrapping those arms tightly around her shoulder and waist. When he pulls back, he even gives her a small peck on the cheek. Thinking it too forward to kiss her on the lips, Brendan is sure to give her a knowing glance. Oh how he has missed his Nancy-bear! Not caring one bit if she had slightly awkward fitting or looking clothing. She is his and that's all he cares about. He even straightens up once she goes to fix his tie, something he used to always do when she would insist on tying it for him before he went off to work. That was before the turmoil struck. After, he used to not even wear a tie. Rushing out of the door with so much as a piece of buttered toast stuck between his teeth, briefcase in the other.

Wanting her to be happy, he wraps an arm around her shoulders, a hand resting around her bicep. "Believe me too, Nancy, I am as delighted as you are!" Beaming, he even turns a light shade of pink. Lifting his head up, he passes Molly with so much as a smile before leading Nancy into his office and shutting the door. "A man carrying a banjo and a cat? Did the cat happen to help him play the banjo?"

Smiling as she followed him into his office her mind drifted from answering the question as she got a better few of the room. "Woah..." she mumbled, "Its more than I thought. I thought you would just be in an office, a boring one. You're like Mr. Bigshot." she giggles walking over to the edge of his desk and glancing over the contents on its surface. "Do you like working in an office?" she asks turning back around to face him, awe in her eyes. "I'm still not used to seeing you in a suit... Let alone having your own office. You did it all, didn't you?" fingers walked across the edge of his desk as she walked around and carefully sat down in his chair.

With a soft giggle she looks up at him in amusement, "How can you not feel like a ruler in this chair?!" she exclaimed, but quickly covers her mouth upon realizing how loud that was, whispering out, "I'm sorry... I'll try and be more quiet." Pushing herself up from the chair she looks out the window, she could see the ant-like cars making their way down the roads and the dots walking or running to their next destination. She seemed to be enjoying herself a bit too much but for the moment she didn't care, she found it all intriguing. "Let me guess, you also have a butler?" she teased looking at him over her shoulder.

"Well, my dear girl, you thought wrong. I have just been promoted to this position, head Digital Artist, in... hm... was it a year ago?" Bringing a hand up to his chin, he strokes the nice goatee he is starting to grow out. "I think Mr. Bigshot is already taken by my boss - I'll settle for just Mr. Conrad." He moves to the window, leaning up against the glass, feeling perfectly safe, and watching her as she giggles and taps her fingers to his desk. "I actually don't mind it as much as all the others do. You can imagine that it gets boring time after time but Molly and I, my secretary, try and keep things lively. Every Friday we have some event in order to loosen up before the weekend. It's normally silly little games but you know, they have to be fun." Snapping his fingers, he remembers, "Like one time, the executives and I bought everyone a pistol," Pausing, he explains, "A watergun pistol thing." He makes a motion of shooting her with his pointer finger. "And took everyone outside on a hot day, our casual Friday day, and just had fun shooting each other with the guns."

Grinning, Brendan hates yet again to be the center of attention when he is with Nancy. When she screams, he can't help but place a hand to his stomach and let out a hearty chuckle! "It's alright, talk as LOUD or as -quiet- as you wish." He grins, turning to see Molly's face snap up at the two of them, eyes wide. Thinking something has gone terribly wrong in there, her face pales. Once Brendan looks at her though, she blushes and turns to 'answer the phone' swiveling her back to them. Brendan pushes off the glass and moves to the glass panel separating his office from the rest of the workspace. Grabbing a hold of the plastic rod, he twists it, watching as the white shades slowly come down to give them their own wall of privacy. A screen between them and unwanted eyes. "I have missed you Nancy." He honestly tells her, coming up behind her as she looks outside. His hands wrap around her waist, holding onto his own wrists. "I know I wear suits now but I'm still your Brendan." Grinning at her butler comment, he whispers to her, "His name is Jeeves, of course. My butler."

Letting out a soft squeak in surprise as the curtains drew in front of the glass, "Oh!" taking a step back she gently bumps into Brendan. Laughing as a blush rose to her cheeks, hands sliding down his forearms to rest over his hands. "Well, Mr. Conrad..." she said tilting her head back to look up at him "I think you look ravishing in that suit." She meant it, always finding him very attractive in his work attire. It just fit his body in all the right ways. Pressing a kiss to his chin she smiles leaning back into his chest, "I like you office, lets just live here. Nice view, a butler..."

Her fingers traced back and forth over the top of his hand and over his digits. Leaning her head back with another laugh having a second thought, "Do you also have a bodyguard I don't know of? Oh, I know! You're really Batman, right? You're already suave, handsome, you have the money, the nice car. Just missing the cape."

((Sorry I didn't specify but the curtain is from the office to the rest of the office - not to the window looking over the city. Just so you know :) ))

Feeling her hands running down the fabric of his arms, he links a few of his smaller fingers around hers where he can. Swaying gently from side to side, Brendan can't think of a better moment he would want to be in right now. Hearing her compliment him, he raises a brow. "Why thank you my dear. Why don't we go out tonight? I can take you to a great restaurant. What kind of cuisine are you in the mood for? Italiano," With that he kisses her neck and the action reoccurs with every offer he gives, growing in duration, "Chinese, Vietnamese, French... you name it." Breathing her scent in, he lets out a satisfied breath once more. "I have missed you, Nancy. Might I compliment you as well? You smell of oranges. Sweet oranges." Grinning, he loves the way that she makes him feel, the things he normally doesn't say but it just comes to mind when she is here. Brendan was never a great flirt.

"I wish I had a butler. That would be most perfect if I were this Batman character." Closing his eyes, he grins, "Who says I -don't- have a cape. Perhaps there is one in my briefcase and under this suit is my hero costume?" When she leans her head back on his shoulder, Brendan kisses her cheek before settling his face next to hers. "I'm my own bodyguard. To be honest, my house really isn't that big. Compared to other workers of mine, it's really small and cheap." Rolling his eyes, he thinks of the bill that comes to his doorstep. Hah! Cheap? It's anything but! "I had a bodyguard for a while but he... quit." Shrugging, Brendan licks his lips before continuing. "And I never really found the need to hire another. It's just been me."

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]Then we'll pretend I didn't think that. >.>))

Tilting her head to the side to allow easy access for his lips, soft sighs of pleasure with each kiss, "French?[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Quel genre de[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]cuisine française[/FONT][FONT=&quot]?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]" she smiles, a hand slipping from his to place an index finger under his chin. Tilting his chin up she presses a soft kiss to his lips. [/FONT]<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->"Allez-vous voler à Paris en jet?" teasing, not sure if he knew what she was saying or not. She was a bit surprised that she remembered all of her french from her early college years. Flying to France, spending a month there as her and her grandmother indulged in the cities and the life style.

Turning around in his arms, her own lifting up to loop around his neck, her body pressing into his. "I could cook for you. I did bring oranges... Which is probably why I smell like them. Orange chicken with steamed vegetables..." closing her eyes she could practically taste it, "Chocolate cake..." almost drooling over imagining the cake, chocolate being one of her favorite foods. Blinking up at him she gave a bashful smile, the dark red soon returning to her cheeks. "That is... If you want me to. I could make something else if you don't want that."

In a playful way, he mocks her French, not knowing a single word that she is saying. "Of course I know -all- of that French language. Yep, every single world!" Blinking, his face twists and turns, trying to understand. Snapping a finger, he finally catches -something- of what she just uttered. "A jet? Paris?" He squeezes her tightly, kissing her lips back eagerly. "I used you -always- hate it when you would talk in French with your friends. I knew you were talking about me, you know. The way you and your friends would say something and just glance my way while I was with my asshats of friends." Chuckling, Brendan shrugs, "I love you Nancy and I'll do anything to keep you happy. That's all I care about now. All this stuff, it doesn't matter."

When she turns around and lets herself mold to his body, his arms run over hers, around her shoulders and down to her hips. "I would like that, very much. Dinner on my balcony and looking over the sea. You see this river, that is so unimportant behind you right now." Taking his chance when her eyes are closed, he kisses her lids slowly one by one. "You could give me some bread and water and it'll still be the best meal that I'll ever eat. Do you know why?" He practically purrs at her, "Because you're beautiful and have a wonderful ... magic when it comes to cooking. Your meals are the best. Anything you have will satisfy."

Laughing at the few words he caught her saying in french and shoot her head, "I'm fine staying right here with you." blinking at his comment, "You knew and didn't tell me?!" pouting up at him she crosses her arms over her chest. "What else haven't you told me?" her tone sounded serious but knowing her she was just giving him a hard time. Arching a 'brow an index finger pokes softly at his chest, she loved poking him, the feelings of his muscles was something she had come to adore. "Hu? Hu? Hu?" poking a few more times.

Scrunching her nose in laughter as her index fingers move to poke at his sides and stomach, only to stop when she'd make up a crazy guess. "I know! You can actually read minds! Or, you just can't stand my cooking." something about being around him brought out the goofiness in her, something she couldn't do with anyone else.

"I didn't tell you because you and your girlfriends were having -so- much fun that I didn't want to intrude on that." Smiling, Brendan soon feels the pokes to his chest and he backs up with a smile to his face. "Hey, hey, come on!" He jokes and she continues to poke her. That fact only makes him laugh more. "I guess I should ... hm, most likely tell you about those strippers I have waiting for me at home." He makes his best disgusted face but only cracks into more of his beaming smile, unable to lie when he is with her. Or, it's very tough for him when she is in such a good mood. She pokes and prods at his chest and he can't help but move backwards, uttering "ow!" with each poke. "Ow, stop! You'll break my breastbone!" He keels over in 'pain', gripping his chest. "Gah! You got me... you got me." Falling to the ground, he grabs a hold of the side of his desk once she starts to poke at his sides and stomach. Brendan, that being his ticklish spot, starts to plead with her to stop, nearly bringing himself to tears. "Nancy!" He cries out laughing, "Stop it! stop it! I foil, I foil!!"

Once she stops, he is quick to move, the rustling of his suit jacket quickly scooping her up by the thighs and throwing her over his back. Not having to worry about anyone seeing them, he quickly spins her around, making sure that nothing is in his way. Brendan would never forgive himself if Nancy got hurt form his accord. "I am an all powerful mind reader, yes! I really never went to college for Digital Art - I am actually an all powerful augur! Fear me!" Quieting down, Brendan breaks out into another series of chuckles, "And I adore your cooking. You'll be happy to see that I have a new set of pots and pans since my other ones went to utter shit." Carefully kneeling down, Brendan unlatches his arms from her knees and stands up, his hair all ruffled, jacket uneven and tie once again messed up.

As soon as he sets her on the ground, his phone buzzes, the usual dull trill accompanied by the flashing red light. Brendan's spirit seems to break before Nancy, the fun of their reunion suddenly shutting to a close. "Dammit, really?" He growls at the phone, wrapping an arm around Nancy's waist as he reaches over to grab the black handle. Bringing the chorded thing up to his ear, he keeps his gaze on Nancy. "Mr. Conrad speaking." Smiling to Nancy, he keeps his old firm on her, not wanting her to go and sulk in some nearby corner. "Yes, sir, it'll be done by noon tomorrow." Pause, "Yep. No, I don't think so but I can check that for you now. Yeah, I'll e-mail you. You bet'cha." Turning back to Nancy, he hangs up the phone. "That was painless." Comes his cheeky smile.

Squealing as he placed her on his back and spun around, loud laughter bursting from lips as he set her down. The laughter quickly faded upon hearing the phone ring, she would step away to give him privacy but his arm kept her glued to his side. A hand trailed down his forehead to lace her fingers with him, a frown began to form on her lips but she twist them to the side pretending to look out the window in thought. As he hung up she turned her attention back to him, "Are you going to be busy this weekend?" she asks reaching up her free hand to straighten his tie. "Will you be staying at the office?"

Leaning up on her toes she pecked a kiss to his cheek, "If you need to stay late I could make you dinner and then bring it back to your office. Or I could go out and get you something. Or..." she kept listing off things to do for him. She couldn't help but jabber on, if he had to work she would fall asleep in one of the chair in his office if it meant she got to spend the weekend with him.

Beaming at her, Brendan can't help but lick his lips, still loving the residual taste from whatever meal or mint she has had last. "You're prefect." He assures her in a daze, only half hearing her words before blinking. His hand comes down to pat the phone before looking back up at her. "I will not be busy this weekend. Not one bit." His misdemeanor shown in his tone for Brendan does have many projects that he should be working on. Listening to her ramble on and on is enough to make him grin, loving it when she gets all nervous. The way her eyes flutter around, accompanied by her hands sometimes. Trying to reassure her, he leans himself on the desk and pulls her closer to him as she straightens his tie.

Frowning for a moment, his insides turn, not wanting to lie to Nancy one bit - the thought even makes him scowl. "No, no." He shakes his head sternly, "I lied to you - I shouldn't have but... you're right, I'm sorry. I do have work but it can easily be done from home. I will save it for another time though, my dear. I wish to spend as much time as I can with you. My work can wait until the mornings while you're still slumbering. I want to spend every," he kisses her cheek, "waking," those lips of his draw closer to hers, trailing across her cheek. "Moment." his last kiss settling on her lips, "With you." Grabbing her hands, he takes her around his desk and sits down in his chair, pulling her onto his lap. Idly, his hand places itself on her thigh, wanting to keep her steady. "Can you be a doll and just wait a moment while I send an e-mail? It'll be as quick as our first time sleeping together."

Grinning, Brendan can't help but blush violently, his ears growing hot. Did he really just say that? His trill of laughter comes back out as he buries his head in her neck for a moment. "Yes! I just said it. How embarrassing of me." Lifting his head back up, his eyes can't help but shine. "But I don't regret one second of it."

A blush found her cheeks as he kissed at her face, her lips lingering on his as he kissed her. How she loved kissing him, the softness of his lips and the way they left her's tingling. Smiling like a goof as he pulls away with his last words, fingers still gripping at his tie. "Good... I don't mind if you do. I'll just hang over you like I used to. Maybe draw you something." Letting go of the silky fabric as he walked her over to sit in his lap, an arm hooking behind his neck. "That's fi-" her sentence cut off with a gasp, her mouth dropping open as her face turned beat red.

She remembered that night very well, the awkwardness of their first night together, how sweet and tender he was to her. She had no complaints about the night or any night after, he was the best she has ever had. "Th-That's fine... E-mail away..." once he began typing at his computer her fingers combed through his hair, nails gently scratching at the back of his scalp.

"I would adore it forever, and not to mention you forever if you were to draw me something. You have a whole city landscape to create off of." Raising his brow, he gives her a long wink before kissing her hot cheek. "You look gorgeous when you blush you know." His arm wraps around her waist, using his right hand to type away, a few fingers at a time, on the black keyboard. "Did I go too far? I don't care much, Nancy, if I did." Not meaning to sound rude he kisses her again before concentrating on his work. "Seeing you blush is worth the punishment. If you poison my food tonight, be sure to at least have it being a slow working one so that I may at least enjoy your cooking before my dead face is plastered to the plate."

Not letting go of her waist, he gently runs his fingers over her curving hip. Smiling the whole time, he opens up and closes different tabs, knowing that she will be able to see some of his work. Starting to type away on an e-mail, a message pops up in the corner of his screen, signaling that Nancy should be here by now. Not even bothering to comment, he closes his eyes often once her fingers start to comb through his hair. A soft growl escapes his throat, "Fantastic." He breathes, his typing stopping completely at the steady message she is giving him. "You're driving me up a wall." He whispers to her, kissing her lips once again and letting his mouth drop open, enjoying the tingles she creates across his scalp. She may be distracting him but he isn't complaining.

"I know you don't and its okay... I just wasn't expecting it." she mumbled as the blush begins to fade from her cheeks. She didn't pay much attention to what he was typing but would smiling at all of the different projects he was working on. "You work fast. You're like the flash when it comes to your job." Her free hand following his own with a kiss to his jaw before glancing out the window, the sun starting to set and the stars beginning to pop out. "You don't think anyone can see us do you? It would just seem awkward if someone looked over and saw me sitting in your lap."

Giggling softly at his reaction to her nails, it only provoked her to keep going moving her fingers in circular motions. Kissing him back with a soft nip to his bottom lip she grins, "Am I really? I can't imagine why." After a moment she removed her hand from his scalp and let it hang from his shoulder, laughing softly as how messy she made his hair look. "Well don't you look handsome." kisses his cheek "And smart." his forehead "Ridiculous." letting out a soft laugh kissing him softly. "I love it though."

"I know." he tells her in all honesty, his small and truthful voice coming back. "I have to keep some surprises or else you might become bored with silly old Brendan at your side. You used to call me a puppy, yeah? No matter what we got ourselves into, I would always come back with my big ol' eyes." Looking to her, he raises a brow when she asks if people could see them. Honestly not knowing the answer, he grins. "Well, if anyone does see us, they ought to be jealous that I have such a magnificent woman in my lap." Kissing her cheek, he adds, "Thank you honey - you are entangled romantically with a superhero. It's a shame I forgot my tights at home." An agitated, yet joking, snap erupts from his fingers as he blows out some hot air in the direction of the computer screen. "I won't forget next time." Seeming to almost nod off from the thrill of her fingers, he just groans, letting out a little, "mmhm." every time she kisses him. "But I'd be nothing without my Nancy. It's all for you. I'm glad you love it."

Not even bothering to fix his hair, he types the last of his documents up. While doing this though, he is sure to ask her questions of how grandma Leo is doing as well as just general life. Then comes the job search question as soon as he sends his last e-mail. Molly's signature knock echoes past the wooden door and Brendan lets out a genuine annoyed breath. "You can either stay on my lap or slink off. The choice is up to you - no one will care." As a reassurance, he kisses her cheek and rolls back a little incase she wanted to hop off. As soon as she makes her decision, Brendan turns his head to the door and tells her to come in. "And what do you have for me, Molly?" He asks with a smile, being sure to straighten up his tie and attempt to flatten his static shocked hair.

"Anma is well. Still putting her nose in everyone's business." giving a sigh she rests her head on his shoulder, "The job search is tiring. I got an interview for a psychologist position a few streets from here." The fingers in her lap walk up his arm to meet her other hand, "I hate it, I always have. You sit down and they look at you as if you're not good enough. Maybe I should work in the park..." the last part was more of a thought that lets itself out. Realizing what she said she presses a kiss to his cheek, sitting back up in his lap "Would if upset you if I did?"

Her back straightened as Molly walked in, she didn't want to move from his lap. She saw how Molly looked at him and she wanted to make it clear that Brendan was her's. Nancy was a nice woman but she was selfish at time when it came to him. Raising a hand her fingers wiggled at Molly with a smile, "Hi, again! Long time no see."

"Oh I bet the job search is a real bitch and with this economy it's even worse. Now you can't get a proper job unless you have a Master's degree or higher. It's as if the level of education is going through the roof. It's great for society, yes, but it narrows down the amount of people who can get jobs. Not everyone wants to be paying loans for the rest of their lives but that seems to be the norm." Refusing to chuckle this time, he knows it's a serious matter. "Why can't the government and institutions get their heads out of their asses and just... reduce the cost of education. America has the biggest prices and why should you limit someone's education..." He trials off, working himself into a huff. When he is finishing he runs a hand through his hair once more before hearing the knock.

"No, I would want you to be happy!" He exclaims to her once Molly walks in, the pitter patter of her heels dancing across the floor. She lets out a sweet little giggle, her hand moving to her face when she sees Nancy in Brendan's lap.

"I am so sorry to intrude upon you two." Her eyes come across the sight and she lets out a little sigh of amazement, "Now that is a sight I haven't seen yet. I'll be sure to get my husband so that we may make this a trend - just as you made that summer festival catch on." Handing him some documents, she is sure not to lean too far over the desk as she usually does, giving Brendan a nice show. Once upon a time, Brendan would wink at her and flirt just a little, being sure to keep it mainly professional but now he is romantically entangled with Nancy and he doesn't want to screw this up. "Mr. Conrad, these are the papers you asked me to look over and I forgot if you wanted me to just scan them in with your signature?"

Glancing at the papers quickly, Brendan takes a pen that is laying around and quickly makes a few marks. "If you could just tighten those up - I would appreciate it a whole lot, thanks Molly. Oh! and before I forget, what you asked me this morning. Are you sure it can't be pushed back to next weekend?" There is a slight hope in Brendan's voice, his body noticeably tensing underneath Nancy.

Molly, swinging her hips as she walks, turns around at the door with the papers neatly pressed to her chest. "No sir, I am afraid your... client will not be pleased." With that same sweet smile, she waves at Nancy, "And hello! I am so sorry," she waves her hand in the air, much like Brendan does, "Work, work and work is all I have time for it seems. All the stress - I didn't mean to ignore you or anything, Nancy." Walking back over, she offers to get them a cup of coffee.

Arching a 'brow at Molly's reaction she leans back into Brendan with an unamused look on her face. Husband? she thought to herself. Practically oogling over Brendan and you're married. How nice. Giving a slight smile at the coffee she picks up the cup, pressing the rim to her lip she sips the dark liquid and watches her leave. Her eyes following her hips, with a roll of her eyes she took another sip, "Slut..." she mumbles under her breath, lips hidden behind the mug, as Molly closes the office door. Realizing she said that out loud she glances to Brendan out of the corner of her eye hoping she didn't upset him, she was his secretary after all.

Placing the mug down she turns her attention back to Brendan, "What can't be moved to next weekend? Is it something important? If it is I can be quiet and stay out of your way, or if you need me to I can leave early." she mumbled on hoping she really didn't have to leave early. Visiting him on the weekends is the best part of her week. A finger twirls at a stray lock of his hair, "I can help if you need any..."

Brendan takes his cup and just places it on the side of his desk away from all his papers and other important devices. "What?" He asks, looking back over at Nancy, swearing he heard what she said correctly but giving her the chance to redeem herself. "Thanks, Molly!" He calls after her before she shuts the office door, the skinny red dressed lady turning around as she shuts it to smile back at them. Once she is gone, Brendan shakes his head. "Those thoughts you ought to have, I know you are thinking them but," leaning over he kisses her forehead. "Keep them -inside- your head. Molly has surprisingly good hearing not to mention she hasn't had any office affairs. She is happily and loyal to her husband." Bringing his mug to his lips, he takes a slip before he could smirk, knowing she has made so many passes at him and sometimes he has even passed her one back on happy days. Still, he has to defend her. Brendan would feel awful if he didn't. It would also ease Nancy's mind.

"Oh there is just some slouching party I was invited to. I really don't want to go but I kind of owe the guy a favor so I feel obligated to comply and attend. I, uh, don't even think guests are allowed or else I would invite you as my plus one." Taking another sip, he licks his lips, "Just the way I like it." He mumbles, feeling very satisfied to have a good cup of coffee as well as Nancy sitting on his lip. "I don't want you to leave early." He nods at her clearly, his heart not wanting that. He doesn't want work to overcrowd him like it did once. Doing everything in his power not to make the same mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.