Lost Words Of a Castle

Corona sat alone on the roof, the wind blowing through her hair and a slight smile on her face, she was perfectly fine alone. Her view saw the horses and the slaves working quietly. A white blod was coming towards her view and she turned her head to see Shylo. She looked away feeling pain of the upmost hurting her heart.

Shylo glanced up at her when he spotted her, the pain having slowly faded once he entered the grounds. He spread his wings and flew up to her.

Midna had gotten bored with the library and snuck into the gardens, singing as she picked the flowers. Her voice didn't carry far, too soft for any performance but it was still sweet.

(I have made our dragon rp...... When Dragons Roar, is its name)

Corona felt him fly up to her, self consious she wrapped her arms around her calves and thrust her thighs into her belly. Her smile had gone to a frown, the normal frown, she rested her forehead on her knees and whispered "I'm sorry" that was all she could say, she couldnt get the killing out of her mind.

(alright, i'll look at it in a moment, It's almost dinner time so it may be a moment before I post again)

Shylo knelt not too far from her but a fair distance. He tipped his head."Why did you kill all those people?"

Corona thought how to answer the question she was given "She told me too" her voice was creaky and tears flowed from her cheeks. Her face was hiden and she was thankful Shylo couldnt see her breakdown. Lucy was being a nuisance, Shylo awoken Lucy, the old Corona.

"I know, there's two people in you." He sighed,"And i'm supposed to help you someway.." He muttered the last part.

Corona didnt listen to his mumbling, she didnt bother too. The fringe of her jacket blowing away with the wind. She didnt need help, she needed to kill Lucy.

"Shylo, help me" Corona couldnt think of what she was saying, the words just came out and she let them "I dont know how you'll help me, but I need you to help me" she sighed and hid her face into her knees and felt the tears coming.

"I promise i'll figure this out, just give me some time." He nodded, not sure to come over and touch her shoulder or give her a hug so her awkwardly placed his ahnds in his pockets.

Corona couldnt do anything until she lifted her head "Do you hear that?" a slow whispering shifted in her head, she glanced around hearing it apear louder.

"Hear what?" Shylo looked around, he didn't hear anything at all except for the wind and the oncomming stormy weather.

"Sounds like whistling, a little girls voice" Corona looked around as her eyes went blood red they finally stopped in between the trees on the forest, her scythe unfolded itself from her necklace and hissed evily "So Anata hitsuyo E Kurosu watashi o Sukoshi On'nanoko?(do you want to kill me little girl?)" she glared, Corona had come back, Lucy spoke english. Corona spoke Japanese.

The same girl Shylo had talked to walked out of the bushes, a smug grin on her face "No, I've come to save Lucy, the demon you are is enough, our master doesnt like what you have been doing. I've come to destroy you Ayakashi(demon)" the little girl eyed Shylo then looked away. A hissing noise crept up behind the girl, her invisible arms came out from behind her back "Remeber these Corona?You thought you destroyed them" the outline of the girls invisible arms reached for Corona. Corona used her scythe and blocked, one of the arms grabbed Corona's leg, her eyes widened as she was thrown by her foot into the ground. The ground crawling away as Corona's body left a hole. Corona tryed to sit up, was bleeding from her head, yet she smiled " Desu Kono subete anata no Benda kan okanau?(is this all your vendors(the girls invisible arms) can do?)"

Shylo was very confused of course, looking between the two girls..

Corona stood up as the girl went at her with her invisible arms again, this time Corona saw the attack and lashed out with her Scythe. The girl screamed in pain as blood went everywhere. Her bleeding vendors went back to the girl "Tsugi no E Anata no Atama(next is your head)" Corona hissed at the girl who was sitting on the ground, crying and yelling in pain as her vendors were bleeding, only able to see the blood. The girl looked at Shylo, her eyes begging for help.

Shylo stepped between them,"ENOUGH!" He said with all authority. He knelt next to the girl carefully to help her.

Corona scythe hissed "Orokana Tenshi!!!(foolish angel)" She went to strike at Shylo and the girl in cold blood but something stopped her. Her mind was pulseing with screams "Shylo! dont hurt Shylo" she said in english this time. Dropping to her knees she held her head and screamed "Mustnt hurt Shylo" Corona repeated. Lucy was being a menace she needed to leave.

The girl watched Corona scared half to death, "Lucy" she whispered meant for only herself. Lucy couldnt hurt Shylo, wouldnt, Shylo had done something to drag Lucy out of Corona. The girl did not know.

Shylo watched Corona for a moment, then picked up the girl and flew for the woods.

Corona screaming behind them. Her master running outside in his fancy tuxedo "Corona, my blossom! Blasted Lucy!" he grabbed her into his arms and carried her inside, whispering things into her ears.

Shylo glanced back, remembering he was supposed to help Corona..but this girl was hurt, and he'd come back for Corona.