Lost ( With Michelle The Editor and Rose Queen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lady looked over at him. She sighed softly. She closed her eyes not sure what to do. She closed her eyes not sure what to do. She bit her lower lip thinking. She twirled her head. She glanced over at him as she thought. She glanced Charles. " Look that is something secret... But all I can say is that we have found a way. But you shall not worry. " She said calmly.

Charles let out one curt laugh. "Not worry? Don't patronize me." His gaze returned to the royal couple, with just a hint of smugness in his expression. "Until I know these secrets your daughter will stay here--and be punished for her arrogance in assuming that we would just let her go without guessing who she really was. This conversation is over; next time send a better messenger." He cast a brief glare in Maria's direction

Maria was standing behind them but the king and queen just nodded to her. The king was furious. " You don't lay a finger on her!" He stood up as that ended and no more water.

Lillianna was pacing in the room, she wasn't sure who she was, she really was hoping that she can go home. She closed her eyes tightly as she frowned a little. She bit her lower lip as she frowned. She wasn't sure what to do. She twirled her hair. She was all alone from everyone. She gulped nervously.

Kane had already ended the communication; he pulled one of his guards aside and whispered something to them. With a nod, the vampire left, and Kane settled back in his chair. It wasn't often that he got the angels to squirm; this could be fun. He had no desire to kill the young angel, but all the talk of secrets and plans made him wonder just what he'd stumbled across.

***​
It was early evening, and Sebastian was examining the plane wreckage. Most of the passengers and equipment had already been taken out, either under Kane's orders or by scavengers. He was here to make sure it was dismantled and removed properly. While they didn't tend to use a lot of technology on the island, the parts could come in extremely useful. Plus there was the chance of finding out exactly how Lilly had gotten on the island alive.

He mentally corrected himself. Lillianna, not Lilly. He wasn't on a nicknaming basis with his prisoner. It wouldn't help either of them for him to act close to her.

"Excuse me, sir?" Sebastian turned away from the wreck to see one of Kane's personal guards standing behind him. "The King wants you back at the castle, something about special plans for your prisoner."

"I'm on my way." Sebastian finished up his work hastily, wondering what his adoptive father had in mind.

Lillianna sighed as she closed her eyes. She had looked around, She had to figure out a way to get away. She moved to try to open the door. Of course, it was locked. She groaned a little. She hated this. She gulped nervously. She twirled her hair as she thought. She gulped nervously. She frowned as she thought about her being away.

"...And this will punish her parents?" Sebastian said, staring at Charles Kane.

"You seem hesitant, Sebastian. What's wrong?"

"I don't see what we have to gain from this. I interrogated Lillianna already, she didn't know--"

"Unless she was lying to you," Charles cut in, his tone suddenly harsh. "Or perhaps you were simply too foolish to make her talk."

Sebastian tried not to look taken aback. "Sir, I have served you fo--"

"Don't bring up numbers, I know how long you've been here. If you really want to prove that you are loyal and useful, do exactly as I say," Charles said, turning a flinty eye on him. "Understood?"

Slowly, Sebastian nodded. "Understood, sir."

He bowed, turned and left the room, seething internally. He'd worked so hard for so long, and now suddenly Charles was suspicious of him? Fine, if he had to punish that angelic brat to prove his loyalty, he'd do it. But he'd make sure whoever was undercutting him would suffer too.

Lillianna bit her lower lip as she sighed. She closed her eyes listening to her mind. I got to find a way out of here. She twirled her hair as she laid on her bed. She wasn't really sure what to do. She closed her eyes. She sighed softly. She really wanted to get away from here. " There has to be a way out!"

Sebastian slammed the door of Lilly's room open, striding inside. He spotted the girl quickly, on her bed again (already he was hardening his opinions about her being a spoiled brat) and crossed the room. He'd hooked a set of old-looking chains into his belt, and now he caught one of her wrists and began shackling her. He didn't speak, just worked, an intent expression on his face. After last time he couldn't afford to look kind; he didn't know who might be watching.

Lillianna's eyes widened when she suddenly felt how she was being shackled by aa belt, she tried to get out, " Hey!!!" She frowned and tried to get away. What the hell randomly stopped? What happened? She frowned as she whimpered. " Please no.. what are you doing?!" She asked worriedly.

Unhooking the chains fully, Sebastian snapped the other cuff shut on Lilly's free wrist. "Following orders. This won't hurt you, but it will prevent you from turning into an angel, so don't try it unless you want to get hurt."

He met her gaze, his expression dark with anger. "I don't like being made to look like a fool in front of my clan. Next time tell me the whole truth the first time."

Lillianna looked at him feeling the shackles. She frowned, " The hell?!" She grew angry. What was she suppose to do? She was going to be weak in her non angel form. She knew that she was powerful. " W-w-whole truth?!" She asked shocked. " But I did!" She said scared. She moved to push him away. " No! What are you talking about." She moved to try to fight him, but it was too late. She frowned.

Stopping Lilly's struggles was easy, now that she had no access to her angelic form. Sebastian held her by the upper arms, too far for her to reach him. Not that she could have hurt him much if she'd tried, not in this form. His expression didn't change at her protests.

"We know who you really are. Stop pretending to be ignorant."

Lillianna glared, " What do you mean?" She raised an eyebrow. She tilted her head as she frowned. She whimpered and said, " Seriously who am I?" She asked softly. She never did know. She had tears fall. She frowned, " Please tell me what is happening!"

Sebastian paused at the emotional display. He suspected another trick, and decided to call her bluff.

"How exactly have you gotten through life if you don't know who and what you are?" He asked. "You know that you're an angel, have you never met another angel before?"

Lillianna shook her head, " No.. My parents who raised me weren't angels.. They are business owners of major business. They told me that they took me in, they told me this when I randomly took form at a certain age. It freaked me out, truly." She sighed frowning. " I wanted to go to Rome so I can find out who were my parents really were."

"Then your parents were dumber than I thought," Sebastian said, and started towards the door, leading Lilly. "My King wants to have a talk with you."

Lillianna sighed listening to him, " What do you mean? My parents were human but I was trying to find out who my real parents were." Lillianna gulped nervously not sure what to do. She wanted to get away. She sighed.

"Stop sighing, it's obnoxious," Sebastian snapped, heading for the interrogation chamber, where he knew Charles was waiting for him.

Lillianna glared. She wanted to fight back, run, as soon as she had heard him. She gulped nervously. She nodded quickly but she felt herself being pulled to go to a room. She huffed letting her hair that was in face ripple with how she blew. She frowned, " Let me go!"

Sebastian didn't even dignify her with a response, just led her silently into the room and slammed the door shut behind himself. Charles sat on the other side of the table, fingers steepled and watching Lilly silently. Closing the door, Sebastian came back to stand behind Lilly and waited for orders.

"Your fellow angels have seen fit to threaten me, to try to demand you back by force," Charles said. "Thank you for showing off those markings of yours; without them I would never have known that you were of value to them. While I cannot punish them for their arrogance, I can punish you. Until further notice you will serve my household. If you rebel or try to escape you will suffer further. Do you understand?"

Status
Not open for further replies.