Lost ( With Michelle The Editor and Rose Queen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lillianna blinked feeling weak because there was fire around her. She sighed and said, " nonhuman?" She asked. She moved to sit down, sitting on the edge and crossing her legs. She said," whatever go ahead. " She looked over to see if he was going to speak. She eyed the guard that was lighting the torches. Lillianna bit her lower lip as she smiled sweetly. " Go ahead and ask me questions. I mean yeah I don't care."

Sebastian took a seat on the other side of the table and rested his hands on it, fingers loosely clasped. He was a bit taller than the girl, always a bonus for subtly intimidating people.

"Enough playing dumb. You are currently on an island ruled by the Kane clan. There is no way in or out which a mortal could survive. You are alive, therefore you must not be mortal. So please, explain."

Lillianna looked over to the side watching the guard before she looked over at him. She wondered. the Kane clan? I heard of them. She blinked a little. She didn't know what to say. She licked her lips as she wondered. She tilted her head as she wondered. She gulped nervously. She then said, " No I am not. I am something opposite of this. " She tilted her head as she wondered. She smiled sweetly as she thought. She wondered how to explain it. " I don't know if I should tell you what to say."

"It would be much more convenient for all of us if you told me," Sebastian said. He could see that recognition of the family name had triggered something in her. As well it should; the Kanes were known as solitary and highly territorial vampires. They were the greatest secret-keepers and secret-finders among the vampires, and they had branches all over the world. This island was generally unknown to the outside world, which was why the royal family lived here. When one had as many enemies as his clan did, they were best invisible.

Lillianna sighed, " If I tell you, you shouldn't keep me prisioner.. considering what I am." She shifted a little not sure what to do. " Would it be best if I show you?" She asked. There was one thing that they didn't know about herself, she was royal, considering the necklace. The necklace was in the royal family of Merrifield. She was brainwashed to think that she was just a mere angel, she stood up. " Do you want me to show you?" She asked. She understood her place now. She probably was going to be kept prisoner. She stepped back and she took off her necklace and put it on her wrist, her markings glowed and there was a bright light blue light and she was picked up in the air, there was so much light you couldn't see her. Before she knew it she was being lowered to the ground and in her angelic form. It had been forever. She flattered her wings,waiting for him. She fixed her outfit . She fixed her stockings and she looking up her bright silver halo around her head. She blinked a few times as she smiled. " tada! This is me."

Sebastian sat back. He'd been trained to react to everything with the same neutral face, but it wasn't often that one of his interrogation victims started glowing and floating in midair. At least, unless they were drunk demons. The painfully bright energy shining from this girl told him that this was not the case, however. He could already feel his skin starting to burn in the ethereal light, but he stayed where he was.

When she came down again, he looked her up and down in silence. After a long, deliberating moment, he spoke.

"...I wasn't aware angels even had prostitutes."

Lillianna glared as she heard him. " I am not!! This is the one outfit I was assigned with. Of course I need to change cause I hate this!" She hated him for saying this. So she snapped her fingers and she was in a long dress of course it was white. She was still wearing heels that made her 5'1". was wearing a pretty sparkly dress. She just walked to stand in front of him. " You need to take that back!" She yelled at him. " OR else!!!"

"Or else what?" Sebastian asked, rising from his chair. "You've lived your life where, in the mortal realm? You have no idea what you've just stumbled into. Even if you did hurt me, there is no way you'd escape this island alive. We are surrounded by a barrier of dark magic, one I doubt even your fellow angels can penetrate. Now sit down and act like a reasonable adult."

Lillianna glared, she hated this. Dark magic. Well he was true, living in a mortal realm. " So what... you don't know if I actually have been up there in the angel realm." She looked down and she sat down. Him standing like that frightened her. She didn't know how to really use her powers, well she know how to resurect dead things. She twirled her hair as she sighed fixing her now long dress . She eyed him as she crossed her arms. What was going to happen now? She was told about the war between the demons and angels. She haven't been in this form in like a few years. She looked at him. " What are you wanting to know and talk about?"

"I want to know your name and I want to know how you got here," Sebastian said, still calm. His hands and face stung still from the light magic; he was going to need to do something about this later. Maybe assign his lab to make a potion, this wasn't comfortable. "Once the residents of this island find out what you are they are going to suspect an invasion from the angelic realms."

Lillianna looked over at him as she thought. She placed her hands on her lap. "Well I am not invading because I only hear about the war, so obviously I never been up where the angels are." She sighed. She looked down as she wondered. " Like I said I was on my way to Rome in an Airplane and it crashed." She bit her lower lip. She was so confused. " My name is Lillianna, but you can call me Lilly." Lillianna sighed, " that is all I know is that my name is Lillianna."

Sebastian nodded, stepping back a little. Give her enough space to feel like she wasn't being interrogated. She seemed more nervous than dangerous. A more serious mind probe might have proven him wrong, but he sensed just from her emotions that she was speaking the truth--as far as she knew. From what he'd heard about the angels that almost certainly meant the truth. Unlike the Kanes they had not mastered the arts of deception.

"I see. Why were you going to Rome?" He asked.

Lillianna sighed as she heard him. She shrugged. She didn't know what to do. She crossed her legs. She said, " Just to have a vacation, why not?"She asked. " Wait is there some supernatural beings in Rome too?" She was clearly clueless at how many people that were supernatural. She leaned back to take a breath. She then grabbed her necklace. " So you need to close your eyes cause I am changing back." She said honestly. " Can't have people knowing who I am can I?" she put her necklace back on her neck. Like before she glowed the etheral light and she turned back to her human form that was wearing shaggy clothes that were ruined. ' There I feel much better."

Sebastian snorted. "You're an angel and you didn't think there were any supernatural forces in Rome?"

He took a seat once more, grimacing in anticipation of her transformation back. "I don't see why it matters, you look basically the same."

Lillianna sighed, she didn't know what to do. She bit her lower lip. She smiled as she said," Yes it's a difference between no wings and halo." She rolled her eyes and she said, " So can I leave the island now?" She asked calmly. She shrugged a little as she wondered. " wait no of course not, is there? Why Rome is there something so extra special there?"

"Rome, and particularly the Vatican, is a stronghold of angelic forces, and according to our sources a direct gateway to their realm," Sebastian said. "However that is not the point here. The point is that you have discovered this island and now you are a security risk. It is not up to me whether you leave or stay, it is in the hands of the head of the Kane clan and the various inhabitants of this island. This could take a long time to sort out."

Lillianna sighed hearing this. She groaned as she looked down. " So what do you want me to do then?" She asked calmly. She hated this. " I need to get off of this island." She wanted to try to get away. So she was going to be kept a prisoner here? She put an elbow on the table as she looked at him. She said, " What the hell... Why did this have to happen to me. I just want my parents back." She said before adding on, " Actually I just want to go to Rome so maybe I can snitch about this island."

Sebastian's gaze had no sympathy, pity or even irritation. He was feeling it, certainly, but his poker face was firmly in place.

"Yes. You stay here, either as a guest or a prisoner, until we decide what to do. Best-case scenario nobody finds out what you really are and we send you on your way, perhaps hypnotized to forget about this. Worst-case scenario you die. For the moment, I am the one who decides which is going to happen. And as for why this happened, I wouldn't know. Only angels and demons presume to understand how the world works."

Lillianna rolled her eyes and sighed. She shook her head as she wondered. She said, " Well probably you'll choose the worst case don't cha." That would be her luck wouldn't it? She needed to at least stay away from everyone. She wanted to be a lone, think all of this over. this was a lot to digest. She bit her lower lip as she looked at him. He had a poker face, how did he do that? She shrugged it off. Whatever, she was done. " Well why don't cha kill me, everyone will be better off." She honestly didn't care at the moment. She shrugged a little. " Oh goody."

"If only it were that simple," Sebastian said, with a shake of his head. This kid had no idea what she'd just walked into, what she'd created just by stumbling into this place. "I'm sending you to private quarters upstairs, I'll be talking to the king about how to deal with you later. And by the way, I were you, I would stay put. Being torn apart by werewolves is a terrible way to go."

He rose, knocking with the toe of his boot on the side of the desk. At the signal the guard opened the door and reentered.

Status
Not open for further replies.