Lost ( With Michelle The Editor and Rose Queen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lillianna looked over as she noticed what room she was put in. She moved to go stand up from the chair but she was forced to sit back down. She crossed her legs as she eyed the guy across from her. She twirled her hair thinking. She looked down, " Who am I really?" She asked curiously. " And the angels, you mean there is more than just me?" She asked. She looked at him, " Wait punish me?! I'm not really that important I am just an angel." She said with a scoff. She giggled hearing him, " You're kidding me right?" She asked. " Why would I serve your household?" She wasn't going to serve anyone. " Get this straight. I am never working for you. Or anyone. I am my own person and I don't need to be worrying about someone else.

Charles merely gave Sebastian a look. Turning Lilly's chair towards him, Sebastian delivered two solid punches, one to the gut, one to the side of the face. Neither would cause serious injury, but they would hopefully make the girl grasp the seriousness of her situation.

Lillianna gasped as she felt the two punches. she shook her head shocked that they hit her. She glared to Charles. She gasped feeling how their hits were. " don't hit me!"

"Stop making idiotic comments and I won't have to," Charles replied. "Sebastian, take her downstairs. The second-story fireplace needs to be cleaned."

"Understood." Sebastian gave a tug on the chain, to make her stand up.

Lillianna gasped as she felt the chain tugged on. " Stop it!" She frowned not sure what to take this. She gasped a little. " Why do you think I am trying to be a idiot?" She asked. She felt her stand up.

"The more you resist, the harsher I will have to be," Charles said, rising. "Sebastian, make sure she's thoroughly humbled."

"Sir," Sebastian replied, with an incline of his head. He wondered just why he had to be saddled with this work, but knew better than to question Charles then and there. It would be unwise to display anything that could be considered resistance to the head of his clan, especially in front of a prisoner.

Lillianna glared and moved to try to attack him. She was upset that he was doing this. " Humbled?" She laughed a little. She tried to get away from him but she couldn't. " Stop it! Let me go." She whined. She really wanted to calm down. She wanted to be free again.

Sebastian caught Lilly's wrists and held her back. "No, now stop making this harder for yourself."

Lillianna eyes widened when she felt her wrists grabbed. " what? How just leave me alone " she said as she whined

Sebastian caught ahold of her chin and looked her in the eye. "The sooner you cooperate, the easier this will be for both of us."

Lillianna rolled her eyes as tears started. She didn't know what to say. " im not a slave stop it!"

"You might as well be a slave," Sebastian said curtly, and dragged her out of the room without further ado.

Lillianna didn't know how to take that. She closed her eyes really worried. She gulped nervously. She click send her eyes not sure what to say. She frowned "why do you say that?"

Sebastian glared back at her. "You are either suffering from an overpowering sense of denial, or much stupider than I thought. You are a prisoner, and the leader of my clan and ruler of this island has ordered you to be put to menial labor. Until further notice, you are a slave."

Lillianna rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms. " you guys will have to force me cause I am not doing squat." She sighed softly. " I have you know that my parents are going to try to get back into contact with me and try take me back."

"I am about to use force," Sebastian said flatly. "Stop arguing or I will have to. And yes, we know. The Kane family has spent a very long time and a lot of work making sure that beings like your parents cannot interfere with us. I doubt that will change now."

Lillianna didn't know what to do. She sighed softly. " I am not going to do a ything" she crossed her arms trying to get away from him.

Sebastian wanted to roll his eyes. "Yes, you will. The question is whether or not you'll cooperate without a beating or with one."

Lillianna just stood there not even cAring. She didn't care she didn't want to serve them.

Sebastian watched her, not sure what to make of this attitude. Misplaced confidence? Pride? Apathy? He turned and started walking, yanking the chain after himself. She'd either follow or be dragged.

Status
Not open for further replies.