Lost ( With Michelle The Editor and Rose Queen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously Lilly didn't know what she just walked into. She rolled her eyes looking away. She didn't know what to do. She bit her lower lip as she smiled a little. She gulped nervously as she covered her face. So she was going to be kept a prisoner. That is great. She looked over to see the guard enter the room. She didn't want to move. She wanted to go back, try to find her things where she crashed. She winced a little. She was in pain still even though there was a bruise.

Sebastian moved to the guard, hesitated just briefly, and leaned in to give quiet instructions. "I'll take her to her rooms. Please ask the master if we can speak privately afterwards."

The guard nodded and headed off down the passage. Sebastian turned to Lilly again. "Follow me."

He didn't want to even risk someone else stumbling across her and noticing that she was different; everything he'd learned about her had to remain in complete secrecy until Charles had decided how to handle it.

Lilly fixed her necklace as she moved to stand up. She let the two chat. She wanted to make sure that she was going to have a good day. She licked her lips. She wanted to get away. She wanted to know how to escape this place. She wasn't giving up. She moved to walk over to him, " Alright, fine, whatever." She said to him. She smiled a little as she bit her lower lip as she thought. She had to figure it out. I mean, she can easily hide away. They won't find her right? She smiled.

Sebastian wasn't sure what to make of her expressions. Smiling in this situation usually meant nervousness. He didn't like making unpredictable people nervous, they had a tendency to make decisions that complicated things for him. Regardless he headed upstairs with her in tow, following an empty, winding passage towards a flight of spiral stairs.

Lilly was too much in thought to realize what she was doing.Yes of course she was nervous. She closed her eyes before she felt him towing her to follow him. Wow so much stairs. She looked over at him as she looked around the place. It was so weird being at a castle. She twirled her hair thinking. She just kept following him in silence.

Sebastian had been expecting a little more pain from touching her, but it wasn't terrible. Maybe it was different when neither of them was trying to influence the other with magic? He didn't know, he wasn't exactly scientifically-minded.

The trip was short; he reached a wooden door with a large lock, and opened it, revealing a small suite. Nothing fancy, but furnished well enough for a human to survive. According to the older folk, this whole wing of the castle had been used to store 'human cattle' to keep them healthy until they were fed. They'd stopped using it around the time the barrier went up.

"Here you are," he said.

Britney looked over at him as they stopped. " So I am a prisoner then." She said obviously. She shook her head as she looked at the lock. " Well great thanks." She bit hr lower lip not sure what to do. She crossed her arms as she looked at the door. What was she suppose to expect from this? She sighed a little as she moved to look inside of it. " Wow okay I have to give you guys credit." She sighed a little. She blinked a few times before she stepped in a little bit to look more into it oblivious of what was going to happen.

"If you keep biting your lip you're going to make it bleed," Sebastian commented. "And yes, yes you are, until further notice, which makes you far better off than everyone you shared that plane with."

Lilly had a clearly bad habit when she was nervous. She bit her lower lip a lot. She poked her lower lip. " Well wouldn't you like that?" She glared at him. She sighed and then rolled her eyes. " How is this better than being dead?"

Sebastian gave her a flat look.

"Really? How is being alive better than being dead? Just how old are you?"

Lilly smiled and looked over at him, " Um... Almost sixteen why?" She blushed. " Am I being over dramatic?" She asked calmly. She looked down and sighed. She didn't care, she took off her pendant so she can be comfortable. She licked her lips as she wondered. She was really sort of glad to make sure he only saw her. She wasn't going to care if she stays alive. Again, like before she glowed once more and hopped on the floor in her true form. She looked over at him and said, " Just go, I know you're busy." She set the pendent on the table that was in there.

"Yes, you are. You're not as immortal as you think," Sebastian said. "Never forget that."

He glanced away as she transformed back into her angelic form, felt glad he was the one with the key to this room, and gave a slight nod. "I should be back soon."

With that he closed the door and locked it.

Lilly sighed as she heard him, " Well soo.." She rolled her eyes. What was that suppose to mean? Was she suppose to enjoy life? She sighed and she closed her eyes when locked the door. Whatever, She looked up at the cielling. Maybe she can escape...

It was several hours later when Sebastian returned to the chamber. Outside the sun would be rising over the island, but there were no windows in here. Like most vampires he wasn't fond of the sunrise. Even through a magical barrier like the one surrounding the island, the light was painful.

Sebastian knocked out of habit, only realizing what he'd done when he was already unlocking the door. Oh well, a little courtesy wasn't going to hurt anything. He waited a moment and pushed the door open, entering the room.

Lilly was laying down on the bed. She licked her Lips as she leaned back into the pillow but hearing the knock caused her to roll her eyes. She moved to lean back. She gulped nervously as she thought. She quickly stood up " so? What did they say?"

Sebastian entered the room, closing the heavy wooden door behind himself. If Lilly showed any signs of trying to flee (uncharacteristic as that would be) he could easily stop her. Old habits died hard.

"My leader knows surprisingly little of your origins," he said. "For the moment you will stay here, until we have further understanding. Is there anything you left out of our conversation earlier? Anything about your background or family history?" He asked.

Lilly looked at him, starting to get a little upset that he wasn't understanding that she doesn't know her family at all, except for the necklace she had always had and some of the markings she never understood. She sighed rubbing her temples for a moment, " How many times do I have to tell you that I don't know and there are some markings that I have that I don't understand." She felt like she was getting irritated. She sat back on the bed, as she played with her necklace in her fingers, she didn't want to leave it or not have it on her, at times.

"As many times as it takes to demonstrate evidence instead of word of mouth," Sebastian said, exasperated. "What markings? You didn't mention markings before."

Lilly shook her head, " Like I am going to show you." She said honestly. She wondered. Should I show him my side and arm markings I keep hidden. She looked over at him wondering what he'll do. " Why should I even show you?"

"I didn't ask you to show me, I asked why you didn't mention them before," Sebastian said, slowly, emphasizing each word. His nerves were wearing a bit thin. Even though as an immortal vampire he didn't need sleep, he wanted to try, have a break from the mind games he was trying to play with both this girl and everyone else in the castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.