Lost ( With Michelle The Editor and Rose Queen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilly rolled her eyes. " Well I thought I didn't have to tell you everything that happens in my life." She said to him. She sat down and crossed her legs. She just eyed him carefully trying to figure it out.

Sebastian glared coldly at her. "You will tell me everything that could explain why you are so special to the other angels. As I have told you before, my actions decide whether you live or die and I cannot act without information."

Lilly rolled her eyes. " NO I am not telling you!"

Maria was in her angel form, of course walking through the monsters , being lead by a guard. She eyed the person, who called her down here. She sighed standing there, " Why did you call me here? " It was clear that she didn't want to be here but she was in her business wear. A pencil skirt, of course pink, since she was a guard. Her bow was on her back along with her arrows. She bit her lower lip thinking. She said, " Well are you gonna tell me?" She asked with her yellow eyes looking around.

Charles Kane eyed the angel silently. Unlike the other monsters he didn't react to the divine energy radiating from her--if he felt anything he concealed it. He quirked an eyebrow at the sight of her weapons, but of course his people were armed. She wouldn't even have time to fire; unlike many immortals, Charles had chosen to move with the times. His monsters were armed with semiautomatic guns.

PORTRAITSARTS27.JPG

"Maria, a pleasure to meet you. I've requested this meeting because something unusual has happened. An angel has trespassed on my territory."

Maria blinked as she stood there, She was the only one to have an bow and arrow. Well and some other people. She fixed her dress as she looked at him, " It is a pleasure too." She paused, " Are you sure it's an angel?" She asked calmly. She crossed her arms, " It was difficult for me to get past your lovely barrier, it drained most of my energy so either she really wanted to get in here, or maybe.. I think she might be someone completely different. Like, only the royals can pass through with ease. " She smiled at him as she thought. She was very happy to listen. She tilted her head thinking. She had her hair up in braids. " So?" She asked. She blinked a few times, " Did you notice any of.... these markings?" Unlike with the weapons they had cell phones. She had taken pictures of the royal markings. " Did you see any of them? Or just special looking wings on the wrists?"

Winged-Crown-Tattoos-Design.jpg

Charles's brow furrowed. Apparently this angel had no concerns about the safety of this one angel. She also seemed ready to assume this was a royal. Interesting. He merely inclined his head once, and one of Sebastian's trusted underlings approached to get a look at the photos. The agent glanced over them, with a practiced neutral expression, then came over to Charles and whispered in his ear.

"She has the wrist markings."

"Thank you." The agent withdrew and Charles focused once more on Mariah. "Are you comfortable with discussing this situation in public?"

Mariah smiled, " why? She needs to come back, be what she was destined to be. I won't allow you to keep her, she needs to be back with the angels." So with the wrist markings, then she had to be, but there had to be more." Can I see her to get a glance of it myself? I don't want anyone to lie and knowing the darker side, I have to have reassurance." She said calmly. " What situation that a most likely royal princess angel has ended up here, we we need her back up there, and you better let us have her back, don't make us bring down the worst body guards and the whole army to get her back." She said softly, " And you know for sure that the strongest angels can only enter."

Charles quirked an eyebrow. "Are you threatening me, Mariah? You do realize that if this girl is who you claim her to be, then I am the one in command of this situation, correct? And here I thought you 'divine' beings were supposed to be kind and generous, not violent." He tsked.

Mariah watched his face as she had threatened her. She was glad that she did, " Oh but you are hm?" She asked stupidly. She then said, " We are when we are protecting our kind." She said. " Now, do you want to see if I can do what I say or are we gonna act like it did happen? " She was disgusted. She didn't care if he was in command here but she can get more angels over here.

"I make no pretenses about my morals, Mariah," Charles replied. "I want you to explain what you want, so that we can create a compromise."

Mariah looked at him " what I want is for her to be able to come back home we need her she is the most special princess honestly"

"And what if I'm not willing to let her just leave?" Charles asked. "She has intruded this island, as have you. It has cost me a great deal of time and energy to retrieve her and open communications with you, I do not do these things for free."

Mariah glared at him " then I am going to find a way. And you called for one of us to come down, if you wanted the king or queen then I can arranged that and bring some guards too, so easy way or hard way?" She threatened. She was leaning over to him, her hand on the table. She then stood up before moving to walk away. " Now what shall it be?"

"I never asked for a personal visit, just communications," Charles snapped. He rose to his feet. "When you arrived, I might have agreed to let the girl go, but your arrogance and demands have convinced me that would be a mistake. She will not be harmed, but she will not go with you. Take your childish threats to your rulers, I'm sure they'll be wiser than you. Now leave."

Mariah's wings fluttered as she glared. " I will try to get her back" she shook her head as she fixed her dress of course having a knife. She shook her head as she thought. She didn't want to force herself onto a situation. " our communication gram isn't working so they sent me" she sighed as she stood up and she moved to head out.

"If this is what you consider 'trying', then I'm not concerned," Kane said, noting her posture and gestures. Of course she had a concealed weapon, too. Judging by her general style, he doubted it was something she could use before getting ventilated by his guards and their guns. "I expect to hear an answer from your superiors shortly, when you're feeling more willing to cooperate instead of bully."

Mariah sighed just listening to him as she waved. She closed her eyes and she headed back to where they were. Of course it was only a little bit until there was a water screen pulled up into the room and it was the King and Queen of angels. It was as if it was a projection. The queen looked over at Mariah as she sighed. She then looked over at the water screen seeing the person, " You needed to get ahold of us?" The King said.

"I do," Charles said, eyeing the two monarchs. "One of your angels has crossed through the barrier around my island--who according to your surprisingly undiplomatic messenger is your daughter. This puts us in a very interesting position."

The angels both shifted when Charles spoke. They looked at each other, with a surprising look on their face. The woman blinked, " T-t-that can't be..." She muttered. She frowned, " Please give us her back!" She asked pleadingly. The king was shocked. Their daughter was alive after all of these years. " Will you be willingly give her back? We will speak to the messenger, but please give our daughter back, one day to a visit on Earth we had lost it has been too long."

Charles sat back, apparently pleased by the reaction. It was a good change from Maria's threats.

"If only it were that simple. Her arrival here has endangered my home and the privacy of my clan. If you simply took your daughter back, all of my enemies would know where I was--and that angels like her can get through my security measures. Between that and your messenger's hostile behavior, I'm beginning to think I should keep her--at least, until I understand how one of you was able to enter my stronghold."

Status
Not open for further replies.