Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyoh, Just wanted to say I'm still here but Im struggling to find the time I need atm to sit down and give everything a good read :) hopefully once I finish work for the year this weekend will open up

Last edited:
Heyoh, Just wanted to say I'm still here but Im struggling to find the time I need atm to sit down and give everything a good read :) hopefully once I finish work for the year this weekend will open up
Looking forward to seeing Eleanor react to Caelas unusual helpfulness! :P

So im all read up and I think I should have a response pretty much together some time tomorow.

A quick kill count (where its written people die) puts us at 15, Aurel and Han there arnt any written kills that I spotted and hidred is as of yet unknown, although based on what I know of her she could be pouncing on the people that aurel and Han-Young have been knocking back
Eleanor + Torgeir = 6 (possibly 7 depending)
Inara + Caela = 7
Nori = 2 (could be more depending on what the arrows do)

tadaaaaa,

I thought id wrap up Eleanor and Torgeir fo this scene becuase I found myself repeating myself a little, I've treid to pretty vauge with the flow of time in that post so you guys please dont feel forced to rush your post forwards in time to match. Also if you want to borrow Eleanor or Torgeir for your posts do im happy to just scan through stuff and sign it off for my two,

also I put my pairs total kill count to 9 (I feel greedy)

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Hehe i wonder how Caela and Eleanor address going to get on now that Caela just saved her life :P

Yes, no kills from my boys yet. (Aurel's too damn clean for sudden kills and Han Young is spent).
Anything else to do?

@Banana-senpai, we haven't had a post from you lately. I hope to see one soon!

Also, anyone can help Nori if they would like. The last opponents will be much more difficult than the ones we've already fought. Either they are very strong, or they will work together better. (They'll cover each other and attack together, ext. ext.) Hopefully this will encourage even our loners to work with everyone else.

I'll try. I can't promise anything because of:
Yes, no kills from my boys yet. (Aurel's too damn clean for sudden kills and Han Young is spent).
I'll have Aurel assist Nori, maybe. Give me 72 hours to get back to my hometown first. ^^;

Edit:
The last opponents will be much more difficult
The last opponents will be
The last opponents
opponents
Good grief what did I sign my boys up for?!
Ahem, what I mean is. I'm gonna send my boys to help Nori somehow but how many people are left? Should I end the fight now so we can move on to the next part?

Edited edit:
Oh pfft, there are 9 men left and they're all minor bosses.
Help!

FINAL EDIT:
Okay people. Time for the triple boss fight without the party's healer.

IF you approve, @NorwayFOO

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it's good, I really enjoyed it.

For the last of the three we should make him really tall with a very large ax! He'll be taller than Han and bulkier than Torgeir.

• Thank You
Heyo, this is just me booping back becuase ive been a little occupied IRL for the last 10 days or so to pay propper attention. Boop

Hay, if you're up for a post that would be great. I'm planning on posting soon anyways so take your time.

Imma wait for yours, Im a little stuck on what to do becuase I pushed tonwards a little to mouch I think with m last post, we shall see

I'm sorry, every time I sit down someone pulls me away again. I'm getting very close to finishing my post though! I hope to finish it today!

Who's next?

Reactions: Applo
Im sitting here right now (great timing) just working out whats happended and thinking of ideas

Edit i'll try to have soemthing for the end of the weekend, deadlines keep me focused

Last edited:
Ok to so where we are right now is all the enermys are dead APART from the Mimic, Ser Gregor Clegane The big guy with an Axe and another person as yet undetailed and were about to group attack these guys, right?

Im working using the above asumption on a short little post for my two on starting the attack, might be very short so I dont steal all the glory. I might also do a little light retconning of my last post to make it fit better

Mainternece day threw my schedule out some what but not too much.

Im also working on an idea on what to do with hilly just becuase I quite like her and dont want to kill her off if we can help it

Did I say today 0.o definately meant tomrow.

sorry for the third post in a row, meant to be done by now but I just found I'd spelt sword, S O R D so I think I should hold off till tomorow, i mean its not looking very long this but if I missed that mistake im slightly terrified of what else I might of missed.

Ser Gregor Clegane
Got me thinking of Tor as Sandor

I think that's what it looks. Han Young is KO and Aurel is berserk mode. Don't pressure yourself since you've got three kiddos in hand now, perhaps just backseat one or two of them? You're writing a complete party on your own! :O Warrior/Mage/Thief!

Reactions: Applo
Status
Not open for further replies.