Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, just making sure everyone was still interested. If someone wants to assist Nori that's fine, if not he can take care of himself, always has.

My plan is to sit down Saturday and type up just as a fyi

• Love
Reactions: Warenai hana
I'm here! I have not got on o n my computer in a long time. I'm having trouble writing Caela's post until we finish thr test. (My fault, I think. Will try to get that reply in today, Applo) I'll reserve it in the IC so we can move forward.

Thanks Blue! I'm more than happy to wait for you. Also @Ythania doesn't seem to be here anymore. I was going to poke her but her name is now grey (which means inactive, right?). Does anyone think they can take over her character? Although everyone is already playing a second character...

Does anyone know someone that might be interested?

Ok so I lied, im going to hold on to my post overnight, It's all done but I keep finding absoloute clangers in it and I want to have a couple more read throughs with fresh eyes. @Bitterblue I saw the PM a bit late but it's churning over in my mind and that will be the second thing I do tomrow so hopfully the should be some more of that when you wake up

• Thank You
Thanks Blue! I'm more than happy to wait for you. Also @Ythania doesn't seem to be here anymore. I was going to poke her but her name is now grey (which means inactive, right?). Does anyone think they can take over her character? Although everyone is already playing a second character...

Does anyone know someone that might be interested?
I'm not sure, but I can poke around

• Thank You
I'm still here, pretty sad about Ythania but I can't help with her character. Hildy's very unique.
I'll check if my connection will be back tomorrow then I'll get a post in.

And I've already spotted another mistake in mine, I swear to god I english less guud like each day new. Foo, Torgeir and eleanor are just standing around kicking the metaphroical poop although chronoloigcally i geuss its quite late but if you want one of them just say or just steal them for a bit. Blue I kept it short and sweet in the PM because I wasnt quite sure how far to go so say if you'd like me to expand. Finally, no idea on anyone for Hilly sorrys

Last edited:
Looks like no one for Hilly? I can just kill her off during the fight if need be (or perhaps have her run off?) I'm not sure.

I saw what you said Applo, I thought I replied but my mistake. I'll wait for @Banana-senpai to post though. (or I'll make another post just to keep it moving) We'll see.

Reactions: Applo
Looks like no one for Hilly? I can just kill her off during the fight if need be (or perhaps have her run off?) I'm not sure.

I saw what you said Applo, I thought I replied but my mistake. I'll wait for @Banana-senpai to post though. (or I'll make another post just to keep it moving) We'll see.
I'll be posting tonight (local time) when I can!

Oh! Yes, Lady Alainn! She's very good with full of life characters.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lady Alainn
Turns out I can't post yet! Just my luck. I'm so sorry. Please go on without me for a while...

Ok. I'll plan something to move the story forward.

Thanks for thinking of me, @Bitterblue ! Unfortunately, I'm a tad overwhelmed right now with RL obligations and starting up my own Etsy shop! I haven't had any spare time for writing in forever it seems like. ><

we are muddling through and getting there

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.