Lord of the Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ka'rok had been watching Zaos from the darkness, and watched him as he had escaped from the Nazgul, eventually losing them. As he was riding, Ka'rok slowly emerged from the shadows to make his presence known to Zaos. He edges close to him and his horse Shadow. "I can smell more of them not too far from here. In the same direction as Nadia." he speaks in a growling voice.

Nadia glanced at the Nazgul as he began to close in on her. She orders her horse to run to the right, and urges her horse to go faster as she hears the Nazgul not too far behind her. She flinches as she gets a cut on her cheek from a branch, after a few moments she could hear as the Nazgul screeched, but it sounded as if it was fading. She continued forward without looking back. Eventually making it to the clearing of the forest and Laketown in her sites. She had made it. She does not stop though and continues forward as she notices 2 men up in the distance at a dock. They notice her and she brings her horse to a stop as she dismounts it, looking up to the children. "It's alright now. You're safe." she states as she helps them down. The two men are staring at her for a moment and then approach her. "Is everything alright?" he asks. "Everything is fine now." she tells them, not willing to talk about her experiences. But she looks to the children. "These children were taken by Orc and have lost their family and home. Can you take them and give them refuge?" she asks. One of the men stares at her and then to the children before answering "Yes. Ginto, take one of the boats and take them into town." he orders the other. The other man nods as he approaches them and motions them to come with him. "Aren't you coming?" he asks her. "No, I am waiting on a comrade." she answers as she looks to them, giving them a nod signaling goodbye as she leaned against a post near the dock, catching her breath.

Reactions: Captain808
Zaos nod as he follows Nadias wolf before following him. He clutches his shoulder as he rides . A few moment later he notices sighs of elven magic that had bin used on trees. He rides faster into the forest keeping his eye out for anymore Nazgul. the wound from the witch king starts to grow more painful by the second. He looks at the wolf " go.... find her" He says as he looks back. checking there rear . He shakes his head trying to get his mind off the pain. He orders shadow to follow the wolf to lake town. They manage to make it to lake town in time to see the children on the boat. Zaos pulls his mask down and takes a deep breath before riding to Nadia. " are you ok" he says noticing the scratch on her cheek.

Nadia was looking into the forest, waiting for any sign of Zaos. Her eyes widened slightly as she seen Ka'rok emerge from the woods, followed by Zaos on his horse Shadow. She sighed in relief. "I'm fine." she states. She noticed slight discomfort in his expression and asked "What about you? Are you ok?" she asked as she stared at him with concern.

Zaos nods " yhea " He says getting as he gets off of Shadow. He walks up to Nadia and places a hand over her cheek and whispers another chant to heal her cut. " i see you have delivered the children " he says as he finishes. He looks at the man that was at the behind her and just nods before returning to shadow . He begins fixing the bags on shadow . at the same time he closes his eyes enduring the pain that was growing worse. He takes a moment before climbing back on his horse and pulling his mask back up so he could hide his expressions. He turns to Nadia " show me the path" He was struck from a morgul blade a highly poisonous and magical blade. it could only be healed by an elf with great magic capabilities. but he did not want to return to Mirkwood

Nadia felt like Zaos was lying, and stood still, as he placed his hand on her cheek healing the cut. "Yes, they should be safe now. We can carry on with our journey." She kept her eyes on him, reading his body language and movement as he turned to walk back to his horse. Nadia watched as he fumbled with his horses saddle, and in that time she turned and pulled herself back up onto her own. She kept her eyes on him, and she knew he wasn't as okay as he was trying to play off. "Are you sure you're alright?" she asked again. It was then Ka'rok spoke to her, "I can smell his blood and poison." he growls out. Nadia's eyes narrow slightly as she commands her horse to walk up next to him. She ignored him ordering her to show him the way. "Were you struck by one of them?" she asked as she looked him in the eyes. "Please do not hide it. If you were struck, that wound will kill you if you leave it untreated. Then you will never be able to get your vengeance."

Zaos looks back at her into her eyes " im fine" he says with a slight tone of anger. He pulls shadow straps so she faced the other way. " let us go" He says riding back into the forest. He knew that she was just worried but he could not bare to go back to mirkwood. He takes a deep breath before turning his head back " sorry........ please can you show me the path"

Reactions: Harlequinn
"I'm sorry if I'm making you angry, you can get angry at me if you want, but if you are injured you must get it treated." she urges as she follows after him closely. "I will show you the way as soon as we get that wound treated. Otherwise you won't make it to even see the path." she tries to convince him. "Please.." she begs him softly.

Zaos tries his hardest to ignore Nadia . " I SA..." He leans forward onto Shadow as he clutches his shoulder. He starts to breath hard. His hands begin to shake " damit" He says squeezing his shoulder . His eyes began to grow greyer . He turns towards Nadia " huff...huff....mirkwo.." He says before passing out on Shadow.​

Nadia watches Zaos with concern and then calls to him asking if he is okay when he begins to clutch his shoulder. "Zaos!" she shouts, and she watches as he suddenly goes out-cold. Her eyes widen and she loses her breath in worry as she jumps down off of her horse and quickly walks over to him. She carefully takes hold of his upper arm as she starts to pull him off of his horses back. She grunts as she grips his torso and carefully lies him on the ground. Nadia sat his head on one of her legs, holding him up, she took hold of his shirt and opened it slightly to examine his wound on his shoulder. The wound itself was not very big, but was deep, and the poison was beginning to spread fast and she knew it. She motioned for Ka'Rok to come to her, he stopped by her side and knelt down as she placed Zaos on his back. "We have to move fast." she stated as she climbed onto Ka'Rok's back behind Zaos, holding him in place with one of her arms. She ordered both of the horses to follow her. "We need to go to Mirkwood, Ka'Rok. Go as fast as you can. We need to be extra cautious about the Nazgul." she commands as they head off towards Mirkwood.

About an hour later, they had arrived in Mirkwood. She wasted no time as she came across 2 Silvan elves. They stopped in their tracks and turned to face her as Ka'Rok comes to a stop in front of them. "Vedui'." (Greetings) she nods her head at the elves. "This man has been injured by a morgul blade and needs help fast." she explains in a worried tone. "Please, help him."

A third elf with silver eyes and noble eleven robes walks up from behind the two guards " move aside" he orders . He walks up to Nadia and Zaos and pulls his mask down to look upon his face. He looks back at the two guards " sana ro" (take him) The two guards look at each other with a concerned look. " ASCA!"( HURRY) he yells making the two guards immediately take Zaos from Nadia and carry him into the castle. The eleven man looks up at Nadia " diola lle" (thank you) " please... come with me" He says turning around and walking towards the castle doors. He stops right before entering and turns his head " the king will not allow the beast to enter .... he must wait here" He says before leading her into the castle up to a little area that is met by sunlight. He takes a seat next to the round table " bring are guest some nourishment " He says to one of the servants .

Nadia stares at the noble elf, and nods her head at him as he thanks her. She dismounts Ka'rok and gives him a quick caress on his head "Quel esta amin mellon." (Rest well my friend) she tells him as she follows after the noble elf. She follows him and looks around, then back to the noble elf. "Diola lle." (Thank you) she says as she bows her head at him.

He holds his hand out " please take a seat" as he gestures towards the chair on the other end of the table. " i am Arlen a noble of mirkwood" He says as he takes a glass from the elven servent. " again i must thank you for returning Zaos to us " He says as he takes a sip from his glass. " he will be taken care of " he says smiling at her.

Mean while Zaos awakens in the healing chamber "hm" He looks to his side to see he his wound was being healed from an eleven woman. She smiles when she sees him awake " lay still" she says as she continues to use her magic. She turns around to look at the guard that was at the entrance and then back to Zaos . She leans forward to whisper. " you are in danger " She whispers . Zaos lays his head back and takes a deep breath.

Nadia hesitates for a moment but takes a seat at the table. "It is nice to meet you." She bows her head. "I am Nadia, last of the Haundo." She introduces herself. "Will Zaos be alright?" she asks him in a concerned tone.

" Zaos will be fine .. he is in are care " He says as he stands back up and walks to the end of the platform " tell me lady Nadia how does it feel to be the last of her kind" He says in a much darker tone turning his head towards her.

Meanwhile a few as the elf finishes healing Zaos he quietly stands to his feet . The eleven woman moves to the side as he sneaks up behind the guard at the entrance. Zaos pulls the guard into the chamber and knocks him out . He turns back towards the woman and nods before dashing out of the chamber. He sneaks around some guards and makes for the exit were he finds Nadias wolf. He strangles the guard before looking at the wolf " where is she?"

Nadia nodded at him, but she felt uneasy for some reason. She stared at the noble elf for a moment before answering. "It is depressing." She thinks for a moment, before asking, "May I go and see Zaos?"

Ka'rok had been laying outside, and he raised his head as he smelt Zaos's scent approaching - and stood to his feet as he appeared. He was confused. "She went inside with a noble elf." he growls out. "What is wrong? Is she in danger?" he asks, feeling uneasy now.

Zaos turns aroud " come on" he says to ka'rok before heading back in side. " NADIA!" he yells out.

Arlen ignores Nadias question " hear in the kingdom of murkwood we have a saying " He placing his arms behind his back " a sindarin elf never turns ..." Arlens sentence gets cut off by the sound of Zaos rushing towards them. " ahh it looks like your feeling better" He says to Zaos as he arrives. Zaos glares at Arlen while he takes Nadias arm pulling her behind him. Arlen tilts his head " is something wrong Zaos" Zaos draws his bow " who are you?" Zaos asks readying his bow. Arlen gives Zaos a confused look " do you not remember me brother?"

Ka'rok doesn't hesitate as he quickly follows behind Zaos.

Nadia stares at Arlen confused, and jumps slightly as she hears Zaos yelling for her. "Zaos?" she calls out, confused. "What's going on?" she asks him as he grabs her arm and pulls her behind him. Ka'rok slowly slumps out from behind Nadia and Zaos, standing off to the side next to them crouched down with his fangs bared, emitting a low growl. Nadia stares at Arlen and back to Zaos in confusion.

Zaos fires an arrow and grazes Arlens face. " i killed him the day i left" . Arlen wipes the blood from his cheek as he lauphs " come now zaos why do you jest " He says taking a step towards Zaos only to stop when he sees Zaos draw another arrow . Arlen signs as he opens his robe and reveals his chest " im afraid your arrow had miss its mark that day brother" He says with a more darker tone. Zaos looks at the scar on his chest and shakes his head. " BLACK RIDERS AT THE BORDER!" one of the guards yell from below. Zaos eyes start to show anger in them. " you have allied your self with the dark lord" He fires an arrow pinning Arlens sleeve to the pillar next to him. " WE MUST GO" Zaos says to Nadia before heading towards the exit . " where are the horses?" he asks as they run​

Nadia follows close to Zaos "They followed us here." she answers. "They wandered off into the forest. I can call for them, but for now get on!" he growls out as he runs next to Nadia. She grips his back and slings herself up as she reaches out to Zaos with her hand to pull him on with her.

Zaos takes Nadias hand and leaps onto her wolf sitting behind her as he readys his bow. " Head up the river" he tells Nadia. Seeing his brother made Zaos sick to his stomach , " i fear murkwood is lost" as he looks back the castle . He turns back around not being able to accept it. some tears escape his eyes , it has bin years since Zaos had last seen his homeland and returns to find it tainted by sauron. He could help his self as he buries his face into nadias back. struck with guilt and despair on this day he realized that even if he survived the future battle with the half faced orc , there is nothing to live for.​

Status
Not open for further replies.