Lord of the Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.
She glances down and observes the tracks, narrowing her eyes she takes hold of her bow and pulls an arrow our of her quiver as she whistles whistles loudly for Ka'rok. "Ka'rok is a decedent of the carcharoth." she states. "Those are not his tracks." she continues to glance around the area, keeping her eyes open for anything and waiting on Ka'rok to return.

" these grounds are common for Wargs.. but by the look of the tracks there only seems to be one" He rides up ahead and follows the tracks. " which means its either wild or" Zaos looks around " its a scout" He says pulling out an arrow . " we should hurry "

Nadia nods, and looks to see Ka'rok rushing out of the forest and up to them. "Orcs." he growls. "And they have Wargs." he looks to Nadia, "They are just on the other side of this mountain. I came across one of them that was scouting the area. He didn't pick up on my scent or see me." Nadia looks out towards the forest before turning to Zaos. "We need to tread carefully."

Zaos nods before urging Shadow to move faster. " we should set up camp on high ground" He says looking at Nadia . " do you think he can find us a secure spot" He says referring to her wolf.​

"Yeah." Nadia nods as she turns to Ka'rok. "Auta en ten' varna yamen'a'estolad ten' i' dome." (Go look for a safe place to camp for the night) she commands. "Ar' hama dareth shiral." (And have a safe journey). "Do not do anything unnecessary." Ka'rok stares at her for a moment, "The two of you should settle somewhere safe for now out of sight. I'll come to you when I have found something." he answers before running off. Nadia nods and turns to Zaos. "Let's get out of the open."

"ok" Zaos begins to looks around. "lead the way" he says as he follows Nadia while he watches there rear.​

Nadia nods as she urges her horse to the left. "Auta." (Go) she commands as she heads towards the forest. She continued to glance around, keeping her eyes peeled for anything. After a few moments she stopped at a tree that had some large rocks along the bottom. She dismounted her horse, taking her bow with her in her hand and walked over to one of the rocks along the right as she leaned against it. "I'll keep watch over this way, just in case." she states as she glances around the area.

Zaos nods before jumping off Shadow. He looks at Nadia and cant help cut chuckle when he hears her. " watch?" He turns around and walks up to a tree and begins climbing the until he had a good visual around them. He sits down on a branch and looks down at Nadia " i see you have developed some human traits on your travels" he says jokingly .​

Nadia glares up at him slightly. She knew he was merely picking at her, but her mind was on other things at the moment. "Hn." She glances away from him and back out into the distance of the forest. After a few moments she caught herself reaching down into her shirt, taking hold of her necklace she held it in her hand as she glanced at it for a moment before sighing and tucking it back away, turning her attention back to their surroundings.

He watches as Nadia looks at her charm before putting it away. " the one you spoke of . was he human?" he asks as he scans the area from above. He looks back down towards Nadia as he pulls down his mask.​

Nadia freezes for a moment, she had no idea he had been watching her. She looks up to him and tries to hide the sadness she felt at the moment. "Yes." she answered.

" i see " Zaos leans back on the tree " my wife was also a born from man, She was a hunter from Rohan " He holds out his charm " she took refuge in are forests after her village was raided... that is were i first met her . as years went by we grew closer and eventually wed" He looks down at Nadia " in secret of course... My father allowed her sanctuary within are borders after i pleaded with him " Zaos leaned his head back looking up " the day the half face invaded .. they came at us like waves crashing against rock , but we managed to hold them at bay . And that was when he entered the battle" Zaos forms a fist while he holds the charm " i was to confident thinking me and Lilith could take him". He pulls up his robe showing a large scar on the bottom half of his body " i was the first to fall from his blade... the last thing i could remember before blacking out, was Lilith's lifeless body being tossed on to me "

• Love
Reactions: sanguineXnight
Nadia stares at Zaos's scar in sadness as she listens to his story. "That's horrible.. I'm sorry." she says as she looks away from him. "Vanos wasn't my husband, and we didn't know each other for very long, but we loved each other, and had plans for a future." she placed her hands behind her on the rock and lifted her self up so she was sitting off the edge of the rock, lifted one of her legs up and rested an arm on it. "I had been on a mission to hunt and destroy a group of Orc up in the mountains in Northern Gondor, I was thrown off a cliff and into a river. I was injured very badly, and would have died if Vanos hadn't found me laying on shore. He took me in and treated my wounds, gave me a place to stay until I was better. Over the time I was there we grew very close. For the first time in my life ever since my people were destroyed I felt like I belonged somewhere. It felt like home." she smiled sadly at the thought as she reached for her necklace. "He gave me this necklace because he knew how much I loved the moon and stars, when I told him the story about my father." she clutched it tightly to her chest as she smiled at the thought. "Then he asked me to marry him." she stayed silent for a moment, as she took a deep breath. "That same day, later that night, the village was attacked by Uruk-hai, led by the half face. Vanos snuck me out of the village to save me, but went back for his brother... I followed after him because I refused to leave him there alone. I was still weak and injured from where I had fallen off the cliff, but I used every last bit of strength I had to fight. When he saw me, he ran straight after me on his horse, but was shot by an arrow in the chest.... he begged me to go on and run, but I refused. I tried to drag him away, but I was shot by an arrow in my shoulder... I fell right beside him..." her voice slightly cracked. "Then /he/ appeared... he stabbed Vanos right in front of me.... cut out his heart and ate it... right in front of me... I was right there..." she clutched her fists tightly. "Ever since I've wanted nothing more than to see that filth pay." Nadia regained control of her emotions and her expression before turning up to face Zaos. "Which is why I will gladly die to help you achieve what we both desire."

Zaos looks down as listens to her story. He rests his head back and takes a deep breath " again. i am sorry for your lost" He looks down at her before standing up on the branch. " im going to look around" ignoring her last comment a second time. He leaps from the branch and lands next to shadow. " stay here shadow" He says before he walks off .​

Nadia doesn't say a word as she watches Zaos jump from the branch he rested on and walk away. She watched him fade out of sight and sighed as she stood on her feet and began to walk along the rocks at the bottom of the tree. She felt like an idiot, a weak one at that. Crying, and in front of someone she barely knew. She reached for her necklace one last time as she lifted it up around her head, clutching the chain in her fist, she looked down at the dangling pendent. She narrowed her eyes and drew back her arm and turned the opposite way as she threw it and watched as it landed on the ground. She took a deep breath as she turned around and lowered herself down, sitting on the rock as she lowered her head.

" you droped this" Zaos says as he stands infront of her down up to her. He had followed her because he decided he had to clear things up with her instead of ignoring the issue of her coming with him to Mordor. He takes a knee infront of her holding out her pendent she threw. He places his other hand on her shoulder " your strong Nadia... do not allow your self to fall into despair "

Reactions: Harlequinn
Nadia gasps at Zaos's sudden appearance, he had caught her off guard and at a bad time. She didn't say a word as she reached out and took the necklace back from him, she holds it in the palm of her hand as she glances down at it. "It is all I feel, though... hatred, anger, despair... it's eating me alive. I will probably never lose this feeling, not until the day I die." she speaks. "There is nothing in this world for me." she sighs. "Forgive me, for constantly pestering you about the half face and Mordor." she apologizes, avoiding eye contact as she glances down to the ground.

" i have no right to tell you your wrong but" He pushes her chin up " you should not let Vanos's death be in vein ... do you think he saved you so you could go and get your self killed" He closes her hand that held the pendent " i know what it feels like, it hurts but you must let it go , if you dont you will....you will" Zaos realizes it was hypocritical to tell her this because he was the very example of what she would become . He lets her hand go. " forgive me... i must sound like a fool "

Reactions: Harlequinn
She stares at him, speechless for a moment. Then hesitantly she leans forward and embraces Zaos, giving him a small hug. "You don't sound like a fool." she speaks softly. "And I know... but, you understand how it feels. So you should know that it's not that easy to just let go of." she slowly pulls away, and looks him in the eyes, and then back down to her hand that held her necklace. "Thank you, Zaos." she looks him in the eyes once more before giving him a small smile and slowly standing up and slipping her necklace back over her head, tucking it away under her top.

Zaos smiles " no .. thank you " He stands up and turns around " you helped me realize something" He turns back towards her " i would be honored to form a fellowship with you " He holds his right hand to his chest . A gesture of respect for Rangers. " on one condition " he says turning back around " you must promise something to me......... you must promise you will die an old death" He says as he leaps off the rock . Zaos was pretty much telling her she was not allowed to die unless it is from old age forcing her to give up her plans on falling in mordor. He takes a few steps away from the rock before turning back at her " can you promise me this?"

• Love
Reactions: sanguineXnight
Status
Not open for further replies.