"You'll never be alone."
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Anytime I have internet access, honestly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Science fiction
Modern
Fantasy
Horror
Survival
Naturally developed romance
OC Fandom (ask about my fandoms!)
Hey y'all. I'm a teen girl who is a bit of a nerd and loves nice, detailed, well-developed roleplay. Sadly, I'm a little picky about what I'll actually join [my pickiness isn't quality-based or anything, just me being a dork], and I'm having a bit of difficulty finding open roleplays that I want to join. So, here are my preferences.

-I love just about anything science fiction or fantasy, as long as it's realistic-ish.
-I enjoy a good horror or survival roleplay, as long as it sticks to realism.
-I am not a pop culture person. I'm not going to be able to join that many fandom roleplays, and I refuse to play canon characters at all costs. Though, if you happen to find one of the fandoms I'm actually versed in, well, congrats. I can give a list if you want one.
-No smut or romance-centric stuff. Please, I beg you, don't give it to me. I can't handle it.
-I'm a sucker for roleplays with superpowered people.
-That being said, I'm also fine with normal people as long as it's realistic and there's some kind of dire situation. I'm not a huge slice-of-life person. Drama and suspense are my thing [no, not high school drama, just no].
-Expect me to read all the lore I'm given. And if you've got a long-running roleplay, um, I'm going to feel awkward jumping into an established group ^^' I can still do it, though, but I'm going to want to read absolutely everything so it'll take me a longer time to post.
-I'm not the biggest fan of anime roleplay because there are a ton of tropes and whatnot I just don't agree with, but if you can find one I like, that would be fabulous.

I'll be able to post just about as much as I'm given, and I can post at least every couple days. Expect me to stumble around for a tiny bit because I'm a little new to this level of roleplay, but I'll almost always adapt quickly.

If there's anything else you need to know, please look at my profile, and ask if you need to.

Last edited:
Hello!

Looking over your wants and don'ts, I think The Chronicles of Narnia: a Sword and a Cup might be close to the roleplay for you. While it is in an already established, fandom setting, said setting is fairly typically fantasy, hopefully enough to not be a problem. As it is an established universe, there is very little lore written on my part, so hope that's bearable. Game physics will be from my side attempted to be as realistic as possible.

As for your want to play powerful characters, we have one character slot left, and that one seriously needs to be brawn.

Hope to see your character sheet in the thread!

If you are into Pathfinder, I might have a spot for you in my campaign.

Hello!

Looking over your wants and don'ts, I think The Chronicles of Narnia: a Sword and a Cup might be close to the roleplay for you. While it is in an already established, fandom setting, said setting is fairly typically fantasy, hopefully enough to not be a problem. As it is an established universe, there is very little lore written on my part, so hope that's bearable. Game physics will be from my side attempted to be as realistic as possible.

As for your want to play powerful characters, we have one character slot left, and that one seriously needs to be brawn.

Hope to see your character sheet in the thread!
While I love Narnia, I'm not particularly interested in doing a roleplay based on it. Thank you for the offer, though!
If you are into Pathfinder, I might have a spot for you in my campaign.
I liked Pathfinder when I played the starter set mission! My dad recently purchased just about all the core books in PDF form, so that could theoretically happen, though I'd have to ask him where he stored those. What's the campaign setting like, and is there a specific role you need me to fill?

Lemme link you to the OOC, as it has pictures and other cool shiz. XD

OPEN SIGNUPS - Pathfinder: Arena

As for a specific role, the group could really use and melee/tanky person. BUT, at this rate, I'll take any active rper with no issues.

• Thank You
Reactions: Joan
@Joan
If you're still looking, maybe this:
OPEN SIGNUPS - Headphone Jack: A Gang/Music RP [seeking Elecs & Clefs] ♬♪ Signups & OOC
It doesn't really hit any of your likes except the hugely developed lore part. The rp has already started, but it is not very far in and we're definitely always open for new players and characters!
The story concentrates on a country that has outlawed music. 2 rival gangs bring it back in. It's got a little bit of everything, though. Lots of opportunities for player-generated main plots and sub-plots. =)

You should check out Effervescent's Ascenders Chronicles (in the subforum section) - her lore is gorgeous... she effortlessly blends fantasy with pseudo science and realism and the storylines are just awesome. She's got a new one coming soon... sort of horror/mystery/suspense. Romance does occur, but only ever as subplot, as to not detract from the plot :-) And Effie is a fantastic gm... very easy to work with.

RoNaan's Realm by Rissa is gonna be great, too. She's got the flu atm, so start up was a little stalled, but it should be opening for apps very soon!!

Last edited:
Lemme link you to the OOC, as it has pictures and other cool shiz. XD

OPEN SIGNUPS - Pathfinder: Arena

As for a specific role, the group could really use and melee/tanky person. BUT, at this rate, I'll take any active rper with no issues.

Apologies, but I don't think I'll be able to do this at this time due to an inability to access our Pathfinder PDFs. Best of luck, though!

@Joan
If you're still looking, maybe this:
OPEN SIGNUPS - Headphone Jack: A Gang/Music RP [seeking Elecs & Clefs] ♬♪ Signups & OOC
It doesn't really hit any of your likes except the hugely developed lore part. The rp has already started, but it is not very far in and we're definitely always open for new players and characters!
The story concentrates on a country that has outlawed music. 2 rival gangs bring it back in. It's got a little bit of everything, though. Lots of opportunities for player-generated main plots and sub-plots. =)

I have seen that one floating around, but I don't think it's really my thing, sadly. Best of luck!

You should check out Effervescent's Ascenders Chronicles (in the subforum section) - her lore is gorgeous... she effortlessly blends fantasy with pseudo science and realism and the storylines are just awesome. She's got a new one coming soon... sort of horror/mystery/suspense. Romance does occur, but only ever as subplot, as to not detract from the plot :-) And Effie is a fantastic gm... very easy to work with.

Roonan's Realm by Rissa is gonna be great, too. She's got the flu atm, so start up was a little stalled, but it should be opening for apps very soon!!

Ah, I saw Cult of Thieves and thought it looked amazing! I'll definitely look into that further ^.^ Ronaan's Realm also looks interesting from the little I've read about it, so I'll be looking into that as well.

Reactions: Vardoger
Ah, I saw Cult of Thieves and thought it looked amazing! I'll definitely look into that further ^.^ Ronaan's Realm also looks interesting from the little I've read about it, so I'll be looking into that as well.

The newest is called Eudicia - It should be in the interest checks :)

• Thank You
Interested to join friend? :) <3
RONAAN'S REALM PITCH

I'm actually a little overwhelmed right now since I got sick several weeks ago and haven't fully recovered, but if life frees up a bit, that is on the list of ones I want to look at. ^.^

Reactions: B l u E s
I'm actually a little overwhelmed right now since I got sick several weeks ago and haven't fully recovered, but if life frees up a bit, that is on the list of ones I want to look at. ^.^
Definitely do ;) take care of yourself girl!

LOL! you didnt delete the thread so id assume you still looking xD Hope you find it interesting enough to join! :) INTEREST CHECK - THE CHRONICLES OF EIRIOND

I thought this was archived o.o

Anyway, I just got caught up on everything after life hit me like a flaming train, so I may or may not join depending on how my life shapes up from here on out. I'll definitely be stalking that, though!

HAHH OOPS O_O

I mean, you can ask one of the staff. Bet they could archive it if you dont want it anymore. But yeah, check it out and let me know :) <3

Status
Not open for further replies.