1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
fandom, slice of life, modern, fantasy
Lately I've been in the mood for some fandoms pairings because I've been re-reading a lot of my older books and I fell in love with them all over again.

Before we get to the good stuff though, I have just a few important things any potential roleplay partner should know:

- I mostly prefer to play females since I am one myself. I am perfectly capable playing a male too, but just prefer that we double if that's the case. I actually adore doubling.

- As far as characters go, my preferred pairing is canon x oc, in which we both play one of each (for doubling). If we aren't doubling, I'd most likely play the OC. I sometimes to canon x canon, but rarely OC x OC.

- I do not follow any anime/manga.

- Smut is an option as long as you are a redstar and I don't want it to drive the roleplay.

- Romance has to be there in our roleplay. I just love romance in a roleplay. That being said, I don't like it rushed or immediate, and I don't want it to be the only driving force of the roleplay. I love action and drama too.

- I prefer we use real people/celebrities as face claims

- I'm on almost all the time. I don't require you to be but I do love quick responses, just saying.

- My writing length can be anywhere from 2 to 12 paragraphs. I never go below two though so please make sure to stick to that as well. I tend to just match my partner most of the time, as long as it doesn't go below 2 paragraphs.

- the title says MxF but that isn't necessary in all cases. I'm willing to shift to MxM as long as we always have one MxF pairing because that's just my preference. I can't do FxF. Sorry.

Now to the fandoms! [bold and underlined is my preferred pairing // italics means I have a plot (sort of), remember though that I do double so I don't always have to play the underlined role. Preference of pairings is from top to bottom]

HARRY POTTER

Draco x OC
Harry x OC

Ron x OC
Fred x OC
Teddy x OC [next gen]
Sirius x OC [marauders era]
Draco x Hermione
Fred x Hermione

Draco x Luna
OC x OC

[I am also capable of playing Remus, George, Cedric Diggory and Oliver Wood]

THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS

Jace x OC
Simon x OC

Magnus x Alec
Clary
x Jace
Isabelle x Simon

THE HUNGER GAMES

Katniss x Finnick
Finnick x OC
Gale x OC
Johanna
x Finnick
Katniss x Gale
OC x OC

[Also capable of playing Peeta]

THE MCU

Spiderman/Peter Parker x OC
Captain America/Steve Rogers x OC

Steve Rogers x Natasha Romanoff
Clint Barton x Natasha Romanoff
Steve Rogers x Wanda Maximoff

[also capable of playing Tony Stark, Pietro Maximoff and Bucky Barnes]

THE MAZE RUNNER

Newt x OC
Thomas x OC

[Capable of playing Minho]

TWILIGHT

Edward x OC

[capable of playing Emmett, Jasper, Carlisle, Jacob and Seth]

GAME OF THRONES

Bran Stark x OC
Jon Snow x OC

Jon Snow x Arya Stark

[also capable of playing Jaime and Robb -- note that my ideas for game of thrones take place before even season six]

Last edited:
still looking!

Still lookin!

Still searching!

Hello! Are you looking to play Draco or an OC? I'm interested in anything HP and very comfortable doubling!

Hello! Are you looking to play Draco or an OC? I'm interested in anything HP and very comfortable doubling!
I'm looking to play the OC! Please PM me if you're interested :3

Status
Not open for further replies.