Looking for Female partner (strictly 18+) - original & Fandoms

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm down for 1, 4, and 5, with some major fandom overlap--although our writing styles might be quite incompatible. I suppose we'll have to try it and see.

If you'd like to see a writing sample, you can check out my introductory post to Iwaku here: Blood and Fire, Bone and Ash.

I'm flexible, but I'm good with fight scenes--less with dialogue or romance, but great with worldbuilding, action, threats, and combat. As a martial artist, a wannabe-tough-girl, and a general asshole, I should be able to work in some relatively realistic characters to 1/4/5 as desired.

Shoot me a PM if, y'know... I'm the one. ;)

Reactions: Vigilante
If you're still looking, I've found myself excited over some of your plots!

PM when you're free for a new RP.

- D. Sil

Hello!

Thanks for the interest. Please send me a PM.

Apologies for the slow reply, I promise I am much faster.

I'm down for 1, 4, and 5, with some major fandom overlap--although our writing styles might be quite incompatible. I suppose we'll have to try it and see.

If you'd like to see a writing sample, you can check out my introductory post to Iwaku here: Blood and Fire, Bone and Ash.

I'm flexible, but I'm good with fight scenes--less with dialogue or romance, but great with worldbuilding, action, threats, and combat. As a martial artist, a wannabe-tough-girl, and a general asshole, I should be able to work in some relatively realistic characters to 1/4/5 as desired.

Shoot me a PM if, y'know... I'm the one. ;)

Thanks for the interest.

Yes, it's difficult finding a compatible partner but it's never not worth trying.

Please send me a PM :)

Like idea 2 and 3, if they're still available.

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Reactions: ℬenedetto`
Hello there! I like the idea of 4. Shall we discuss? :)

Hello there! I like the idea of 4. Shall we discuss? :)

Absolutely :)

That idea is open for both discussion and RP.

Thanks for writing, PM me at a time that suits you :)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Bump

Still open

Status
Not open for further replies.