Looking for Female partner (strictly 18+) - original & Fandoms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm down for 1, 4, and 5, with some major fandom overlap--although our writing styles might be quite incompatible. I suppose we'll have to try it and see.

If you'd like to see a writing sample, you can check out my introductory post to Iwaku here: Blood and Fire, Bone and Ash.

I'm flexible, but I'm good with fight scenes--less with dialogue or romance, but great with worldbuilding, action, threats, and combat. As a martial artist, a wannabe-tough-girl, and a general asshole, I should be able to work in some relatively realistic characters to 1/4/5 as desired.

Shoot me a PM if, y'know... I'm the one. ;)

Reactions: Vigilante
If you're still looking, I've found myself excited over some of your plots!

PM when you're free for a new RP.

- D. Sil

Hello!

Thanks for the interest. Please send me a PM.

Apologies for the slow reply, I promise I am much faster.

I'm down for 1, 4, and 5, with some major fandom overlap--although our writing styles might be quite incompatible. I suppose we'll have to try it and see.

If you'd like to see a writing sample, you can check out my introductory post to Iwaku here: Blood and Fire, Bone and Ash.

I'm flexible, but I'm good with fight scenes--less with dialogue or romance, but great with worldbuilding, action, threats, and combat. As a martial artist, a wannabe-tough-girl, and a general asshole, I should be able to work in some relatively realistic characters to 1/4/5 as desired.

Shoot me a PM if, y'know... I'm the one. ;)

Thanks for the interest.

Yes, it's difficult finding a compatible partner but it's never not worth trying.

Please send me a PM :)

Like idea 2 and 3, if they're still available.

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Reactions: ℬenedetto`
Hello there! I like the idea of 4. Shall we discuss? :)

Hello there! I like the idea of 4. Shall we discuss? :)

Absolutely :)

That idea is open for both discussion and RP.

Thanks for writing, PM me at a time that suits you :)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Bump

Still open

Status
Not open for further replies.