3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
I'm game for almost anything, just ask
Hey I'm KJ. Going to keep this short.

I'm in mountain standard time, active evenings and weekends. I post fairly quickly, usually 1-2 paragraphs sometimes more if there's a need.
I play multiple main characters both male and female, most comfortable with female. I only do FxM sorry.

Will do pretty much any genre and open to fandoms if I know them

ok so that's the basics, now here are some setting ideas. Plotting I do a little before with the individual I'm rping with but mostly in rp, I expect my partner to contribute just as much as I do.

Here it goes

[spoili]One modern fantasy idea I've wanted to do is about this town called Howling Falls that's kind of in the middle of nowhere However it's not a normal town, not really. It's where 'mythical' creatures and people come for sanctuary although they still have to hide what they are and be careful what they say because there are normal humans there too and the real world doesn't know about them and they can't risk people finding out. the world doesn't believe in magic anymore. kind of cliche but maybe there's like a government agency or something that captures these mythical creatures and exploits their magical properties. Something like that for the conflict. [/spoili]

[spoili]
Another idea is more of a futuristic one but not.... more just a made up world entirely...
Anyway it's this city that's surrounded by impossibly high walls and beyond them is a maze that's full of all kinds of dangers and monsters, the four gates are guarded day and night to keep whatever is lurking in there out of the city. (which is surrounded by farm lands)

In the city there are all kinds of people, not just humans (we could limit what species there are, kind of flesh that out more)

The setting is modern, modern technologies etc...However, food is running out and teams are being sent into the maze to try and find a way through to find supplies before they run out entirely..dun dun dun
[/spoili]

[spoili]Post apocalyptic world where machines have replaced the need for humans. Then what about the humans?
So long story short (we can work out the details of it if you like) there was a huge world war so to help with it they build a mega smart factory called the autofac that basically made everything they could possibly need as long as it had the blueprints.

Now the war is over, the autofac is still running and causing so much pollution that nothing can grow and just to go outside you have to wear masks. People mostly live underground trying to survive in a dying world. The goal is to shut down the autofac but the autofac defends itself, having built robotic soldiers and drones. essentially a new war has begun to save the world man kind destroyed [/spoili]

[spoili]Futuristic, earth has been abandoned in favor of other worlds or space stations. All is well until a team of explorers searching for another planet to settle find what they think is a new earth, breathable air, animals and everything thriving there. First alien contact.... Basically want to create a world here [/spoili]

Will add more as I think of them

Here's some other things I want to do but have no particular plan for.

Pirates
Werewolves
Post apocalyptic stuff (no zombies)
High fantasy medival
Victorian era

Last edited:
Hi! :3 I like the Howling Falls idea, it's actually a nice parallel to my main character. She currently resides in a similar community, so maybe she reaches out for extra resources or just stumbles upon it by good old happenstance!

sure! Works for me, pm to work out details?

Still lookin

Particularly craving pirates

Up for other ideas too

If you're still at all interested in doing a pirate roleplay, let me know. I know you already have one in the making so no pressure.

If you're still at all interested in doing a pirate roleplay, let me know. I know you already have one in the making so no pressure.
Always! I love pirates!

Status
Not open for further replies.