Little Explorer

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
daily-gifs-mix-262-14%2B%25281%2529.gif

-slides away-

Can I have some of your snow? It's been forever since I was able to go snowboarding...! Sure I usually break my legs trying to do the tricks SSX characters do, but uh yay funnnnn

Also thanks for the images @Kaz , I like the second one a lot (and will probably change it to that once I'm back on my computer tomorrow night.) He looks so FABULOUS

Also a heads up, I'm the laziest kitty around when it comes to staying awake, and even though its only 10:00pm, I might doze off. Just a heads up haha x3

Reactions: Kaz
Nah it's all good. And ugh lucky!! Here in Texas, it's just chilly. I looove snow though @andrew21234
It is so cold here, normally I don't mind it, but then most of my yard (I have a huge yard) has a foot of snow on it, except for the driveway which has two XD

Ahah, as you should!

And Tallyan is supposed to be, like, really tall for a Tink, so a child Tink on his shoulders would feel like a giant.
I don't know why I'm thinking about these things, but it's just such adorable imagery.

• Love
Reactions: tart.
Ohmygosh I just pictured Winnie on his shoulders, or Avii's. Cuteness overload!! @Kaz and especially since she's really short, even for a child tink.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Just wanted to ask if any of you popping up at the blacksmith's place realized that Finrie is there too...

Oh, oh, important question! Is there a currency among Tinks? Like, what would Avitell have to pay for the Inn, if anything?

Ohhhh...I hadn't even thought of that! Well, for currency it'd have to be handmade by the Tinks...

Hmmmm.. perhaps they have strips of papers they skinned from trees, though careful to recycle them, and use that? Gah...my brain's fried, so this is probably I really dumb idea. Stupid school. <-> @Kaz

Hmm... Currency in a fantasy world is always a difficult thing.

Maybe it depends on the village, and since this village is so friendly and whatnot, they can have a sort of barter/I.O.U system?

Like, in exchange for staying at the inn, Avii might run errands for the inn keeper.
Or... I don't know. :c

Reactions: Kitsune