Little Explorer

If Avitell ever happens to be caught on the suspicion of stealing, he's definitely going to shift the blame onto Alexander, for being the son of two known thieves and liars. BLUE BOY AIN'T GOT NO SHAME.

Okay, back to writing my reply.

If Avitell ever happens to be caught on the suspicion of stealing, he's definitely going to shift the blame onto Alexander, for being the son of two known thieves and liars. BLUE BOY AIN'T GOT NO SHAME.

Okay, back to writing my reply.

I was going to suggest that it will be a really good plot twist, Alexander will be freaking out thinking that they are going to execute him like his parents.....oh we are evil haha, hurry with that reply blue man! Haha

I was going to suggest that it will be a really good plot twist, Alexander will be freaking out thinking that they are going to execute him like his parents.....oh we are evil haha, hurry with that reply blue man! Haha
REPLIIIED~

Ahah, yes. It's just such a perfect scapegoat for him. At least until he can out of the town.

Well, Winnie's in the sunflower field nearby, and she's always up for meeting new people. They could have a brother-sister like relationship, then again, Winnie thinks of everyone older then her as a big brother or sister, unless it's an elder like her Nanna. Hehe @PandaChu
I don't mind that then c:
I'll make a post of it though... Winnie may have a hard time communicating with him as he is mute. >.>;;;

• Love
Reactions: Doughguy
Ahh, Tallyan actually didn't mention about Alexander's parents being thieves. He only said what I typed out, since he figured it would be best if the chief didn't know about the thief part. o.o

@andrew21234

@Kaz if you are bored would you mind helping me find pictures for my characters? If not no big deal, you always find such cool pics

Angelo-tall golden fairy, golden hair

Alexander- small brunette boy with slightly tan skin

There's always that one person who's suspicious of someone and they turn out to be right, yet no one believes them.

Triknic is going to be that one person, I can feel it.

Plot twist: Everyone actually believes her.

Reactions: PandaChu and Kaz
Poor little Alexander is going to be thrown under the bus :( haha

Reactions: Kaz
Reactions: Kaz