Little Explorer

Can I join or..?

And, I don't get at the species part.
I would assume Tart is still accepting so probably. Basically the thinks are small humans about height on a quarter on it's side. There are different. Variations, some are just like tiny humans, some are part fairy, satyr, centaur, basically any creature you can imagine although Tart has said she would prefer not vampires or things like that, so creatures from Greek mythology are widely accept.

Fenro Ianfaren
The Feather of The Night

elf_mage_by_xx_rainyday_xx-d5u3w04.jpg

Date of Birth: 28 February 1997
Zodiac: Pisces
Bloodtype: A
Sex: Male
Sexual Preference: Homosexual
Species/Race: Arctic Tink
Languages Spoken: English but always act as if he only speaks in elven's.
Current Relationship Status: Single

APPEARANCE

Height: Average Tink (Is actually a petite Tink but would never admit)
Weight: Almost weighless according to a human
Body Type: Lean and thin but covers his body with his cloak
Eye Color: Light Fuchsia
Skin Color: Pale white with freckles on his cheeks
Hair Color and Style: Pale pink with a hint of light magenta. Lucie Saint-Clair; Fine hair lengths move into a graceful connection partially over the person's eyes while framing the face and lacing the nape. Texted poufs are prominent throughout the short hairstyle and blending over the ears as well. Use gloss for shine.
Distinguishing Marks (tattoos, scars, etc): None. Flawless skin. Except for freckles on cheeks.
Birth Defects: None
Clean Shaven, Stubble, Rugged: None
Usual Clothing Style: The cloak was never unequipped by him except for necessary times; bath and action. Under the cloak is a turnip to defend himself.
Wearing Currently: The cloak shielding half of his face.

PERSONALITY

Hobbies: Travelling and sewing. (Despite him lacking clothes, he loves sewing clothes for women)
Strengths: Sly and hard to catch.
Weaknesses: Fear of big gap of hole.Unsocialable.
Quirks/Habits: Chewing the wrapping of candies (This always happened unconsciously)
Religion/Philosophy: Atheist
Outlook: Those who hid themselves under the roof of their shelters are cowards.
Likes: The sweet scent of candies and old smell of old books. Canoe.
Dislikes: Candies because toothace. Horses.
Usual Demeanor: He has no care for danger nor a sense of fear. Even if a person enters his space, he acts as if they are invisible but he is always interested in knowing more of people. He secretly imagined some incidents in his head to fill his time.
Quick to Anger or Difficult to Anger: A calm, quiet person but always throws a tantrum if he is angry.
Easily Approachable or Not So Much: Obviously no. But even so, he loves when people meet him instead of others.
Introvert or Extrovert: Introvert

PAST

Describe your character history/background: When he's still an infant, his father would be his ride. When he's a child, his mother would teach him the usage of cutleries. When he's a teenager, his parents supported him for continuing onwards alone.
Hometown: Kolihv Tree
Childhood trauma: When he was a child, he once brought home a pinch of burger's meat. Due to the excitedness, he wasn't aware that he was approaching a gutter and fell down but he managed to scratched his the concrete wall to climb upwards.
Parents/Siblings: Aceliun Ianfaren (Mother), Kidehn Ianfaren (Father)
How events shaped their outlook on life: It was mostly from the way his parents teached him throughout the years.

PRESENT

Where are they now? He couldn't help but return to another colony of tree.
What are their fears? Mostly fear of deep holes.
What are their goals? To prove he could survive alone.
What purpose do they feel their reason for existing is? To live for his parents. Nothing more.
What drives them? Once, he had a book. A storybook telling the life of a boy who is friend with a tree and he eventually took advantage of the tree. Fenro wanted to prove that he isn't the boy.
What are their current beliefs? That death is not an answer.

MISCELLANEOUS

Powers: Hating people in ten seconds. (None)
Weapons: One set of daggers with a crossbow.
Talents: Syncronizing with people's acts. Voice-imitating.
Social Standing: A commoner/A Fugitive

• Love
Reactions: PandaChu
Dimensions? Mmm...I'm no good with measurements. But, I can give you some visualization. The village spans for about half a tennis court, and to the Tinks, this means the village is pretty darn big. It has different sections, however, with different names (I'm still trying to think of some names to call the village instead of just 'village.') And of course, there are different villages that are nearby, some smaller, and some bigger. Er....dunno if this helped or not...but, I'm not good with dimensions...ugh hahaha. @andrew21234

• Love
Thanks tart this helped a lot :) are we waiting for Kaz to post?

Tiny edit. Changed her job to a blacksmith because it suited her better.

Can't seem to post... I'm in loss for words on what to do for Pachu'a as he is lost in the village at the moment (._.;)
Help pls?... ;w;)

• Love
Reactions: Doughguy
Well, Winnie's in the sunflower field nearby, and she's always up for meeting new people. They could have a brother-sister like relationship, then again, Winnie thinks of everyone older then her as a big brother or sister, unless it's an elder like her Nanna. Hehe @PandaChu

Ohhh, I see how it is. xD No sleeping allowed less you want to be flooded with posts.

I'mkidding. Maybe I can use all this to actually make my reply longer than usual. c: I'llpostinabit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kitsune
Ohhh, I see it is. xD No sleeping allowed less you want to be flooded with posts.

I'mkidding. Maybe I can use all this to actually make my reply longer than usual. c: I'llpostinabit.
*deep manly voice* no sleep for you!!!

*normal pathetic non-manly voice* Do you need a recap?

Reactions: Kaz