Name: Mirc Callius
Alias: None
Title: Often referred to as the Mad Witch
Date of Birth: 4 February
Zodiac: Aquarius
Blood type: O+
Sexual Preference: Straight
Species/Race: Tinkish Elf
Languages spoken: Tinkish and Nys (the language of most dark creatures)

Appearance:
Height: As tall as a quarter
Weight: That of a wet feather
Body type: Lean but not particularly muscly
Eye color: Pinkish red
Skin color: Ghost pale
Distinguishing marks: Black serpent symbols coiling around both of her arms.
Hair color and style: Dark green and never goes to her shoulders
Birth Defects: Physical no, but mental...
Usual clothing style: Her surprisingly comfortable robes
Wearing Currently: A spider silk robe stained in squid ink that covers her legs but has no sleeves

Personality:
Hobbies: Making mischief and playing with dark forces she really shouldn't be playing with.
Strengths: Dark magic, annoying the hell out of people, and controlling shadowy monsters.
Weaknesses: Lacks physical strength and is easily bribed.
Quirks/Habits: She is a skull hoarder. For what ever reason (probably because she's nuts) Mirc loves to collect skulls.
Likes: Good food, drink, and music. Dark magic. Her 'lovely pets.' Chaos.
Dislikes: Boring things.
Usual Demeanor: Zany to say the least. Mirc has more then a few screws loose and has daily mood swings. One day she will be happily selling her wares at unbeatable prices, next she will be looking for a opportunity to add another skull to her collection. Most of the time she is playful, carefree, and impish.
All of the rest depend on her mood for the day.

Past:
Hometown: She was exiled for her 'condition' from a elven village that specialized in dark magic.
Parents/Siblings: Born of a long line of extremely powerful dark magi. Her mother and father were in charge of the village at that time and had no choice but to banish her when they learned she was a lunatic. She has a younger bother that doesn't know she exists.
How events shaped her outlook on life: On her good days she'll tell you this if you ask. Life is like a deck of cards, you have to make the most out of the hands you were dealt. On her bad days she'll probably be too busy shooting you with black lighting.

Present:
Where are they now?
A hut by a lake away from the town but only goes there to sleep or add a new find to her collection.
What are their fears? The village finally marking her as a enemy.
What drives them? So that when she dies she'll be able to kick back and relax knowing that she made the most of the cards she was dealt.

Miscellaneous:
Do they know their heritage well and if so does it resonate in their personality?
She came from a long line of respectable gentlemen and ladies. Not at all.
Powers: Master of Dark magic and creatures. Teleportation and floating in air.
Weapons: Staff Of Sahbing (see attachment)
Talents: Causing trouble and making potions.
Social status: Be careful around her is what is advised of the villagers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
Uh oh! Is the witch chaotic neutral, or EEEVIIILLLL? I need to know whether to scream and run away like a wimp if I see her or not x3

Also, bartering could work for the lower class citizens such as those in our village, but maybe higher class people in other cities could trade with little gemstones? I dunno it's like 4:50am how am I still awake lol

Reactions: Kaz
Jay should be Ok so long was he has his lute to play. Even in her worst moods Mirc is a sucker for good music.

Reactions: Jakers
Phew... good to know; I don't want get turned into a frog! x3

I might try and sleep myself sometime soon, I'm so tired but my dog is laying RIGHT on my stomach and pinning me down. Ugggg she's so heavy x.x

My cat is laying on my chest, watching my mouse cursor. He's not very heavy, so it's okay. Uugh, sleep. A rare commodity, these days.

• Love
I'm sorry. I can't get the thought of Mirc just passing by and Jay doing this.

• Love
  • Yep!

• BASICS
    • Name: Luciel Ghero
    • Alias: Lu
    • Titles: None at the moment!
    • Date of Birth: August 2nd
    • Zodiac: Leo
    • Bloodtype: B-
    • Sexual Preference: Asexual. "I hate relationships... ugh."
    • Species/Race: Tink Birdman!
    • Occupation: Blacksmith! "Don't you need weapons if you're going to fight?"
    • Languages Spoken: English
    • Current Relationship Status: "Single -- which is so obvious."
    APPEARANCE
    • Height: QUARTER
    • Weight: FEATHER WOO
    • Body Type: Luciel has an athletic build, but he really hates running around and causing ruckus.
    • Eye Color: Baby Blue
    • Skin Color: Peach, almost tan.
    • Hair Color and Style: Blue like a bluebird.
    • Distinguishing Marks (tattoos, scars, etc): "I hate dogs... You see this scar here running up my right arm? Some random dog bit it, and god, that hurt."
    • Birth Defects: None.
    • Usual Clothing Style: For some reason, he always wears either robes, very formal uniforms, or weird pajamas. Very fashionable... if you have no fashion sense.
    • Wearing Currently: Those same dark blue robes over a formal uniform for work.
    PERSONALITY
    • Hobbies: Drawing swords and shields, digging holes, arts & crafts
    • Strengths: Coordination, attention to detail, decorating, coloring
    • Weaknesses: Eating too fast causing stomach aches, becoming distant, and being introverted.
    • Quirks/Habits: ...Falling asleep when he's bored...
    • Religion/Philosophy: Atheist. Very much.
    • Dislikes: Geniuses, perfume, pickles
    • Usual Demeanor: Usually having an annoyed look on his face, explosive, and (tsundere. I MEAN) quiet.
    • Quick to Anger or Difficult to Anger: Quick to Anger
    • Easily Approachable or Not So Much: Not So Much
    • Introvert or Extrovert: Introverted -- unless you get to know him.
    PAST
    • Hometown, Childhood trauma, parents and siblings, eh?
    From the beginning, Luciel had always been a troubling child. When he was angry, he stopped around and yelled -- which carried through even now. The villagers were getting tired of his bad behavior, so they cast him out into the grasslands.
    Luciel hadn't cared at all - not one bit. If they couldn't handle him, he shouldn't even be there anyways! His two parents should have protested or even gone with him, but they hadn't seen him off anyways. Luciel didn't think of them as parents for that reason.
    Luciel came upon a river teeming with water. Being so small -- it was hard to cross, but he did so anyways. He almost drowned. Fortunately for him, a man in a tawny robe rescued him and took him in. The man was a blacksmith, and showed Luciel how his job worked. Eventually, Luciel took a liking in it, and became a blacksmith himself!

PRESENT
    • Where are they now?
    In that one village where everyone else it.
    • What are their fears?
    WATER. WATER ALL THE WAY
    Also dogs and cats. Probably everything taller than him that he isn't fond of.

• What are their goals?
    To eventually help others with their needs. But that would require converting to some other religion.
    • What purpose do they feel their reason for existing is?
    Maybe, just maybe, he thinks his reason for living is to create art for those around him and they could use it for their own needs.
    • What drives them?
    ART.
    • What are their current beliefs?
    He believes that even though water is essential, it should be banned from his land.
    That wont happen.
    He also believes music, history, and fairy tails are a waste of time. (ooo, ya dun it now, lulu.)

MISCELLANEOUS
    • Do they know their heritage well? If so, does it resonate with their personality?
    Not... really...
    • Powers: Since Luciel is a birdman, he can sprout big, light blue wings. He can fly!
    • Weapons: He has a really big claymore in the back of his work room, and he keeps it heavily guarded. If it is ever stolen... he'd grab his other special claymore fused with gems to catch that darn thief.
    • Talents: CRAFTING

• Love
Reactions: PandaChu
@Lynne -- Your characters conflict with the whole 'Tink' thing. <:3 Our characters are all about the size of coins, so listing their height and weight as if they were human-sized conflicts with the RP, as they wouldn't possibly be able to live in the village or interact with the others. You can fix your CS's by looking at ours, altering the height/weights, and maybe change their species' to something like 'Tinkish Leopard' and 'Tinkish Bird'

Also keep in mind that humans are extinct in this thread.

Reactions: andrew21234
I FORGOT ABOUT THAT
FREA--
Okay! I read through this a few days ago and was creating CS during work, so I understand.
@Kaz
also stop being so epic at bbcode and images.

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT
FREA--
Okay! I read through this a few days ago and was creating CS during work, so I understand.
@Kaz
also stop being so epic at bbcode and images.
Ahah, alrighty~ And, I'll try. xD

You're bird boy shares a fear with my second character. He won't have to be terrified of water, alone, woo!

*Ear twitch* Someone's afraid of water you say? Hehehehe...Finrie's gonna have a blast I mean, oh. That's sad. >.>

@andrew21234 -- Waiting for you to reply. c:

Also. I put together a model of Winnie and I think the video is adorable, so. Have this, everyone:

I put one together for Alexander, too, and have another video rendering with both of them. :I

Yaaay, videos!

Reactions: PandaChu
katana%20weapons%20bamboo%20blade%20purple%20hair%20short%20hair%20lolicon%20blush%20anime%20purple%20eyes%20anime%20girls%20kawaz_www.wall321.com_7.jpg

• Name: Lilliana
  • Alias:Lilly
  • Titles: None
  • Zodiac: Aries
  • Sexual Preference: Hetero
  • Species/Race: Assumed Tink (no one knows her parents)
  • Occupation: Exploring the woods surrounding her village, but its not really a job
  • Alignment: Chaotic Good
  • Languages Spoken: Tink and English
  • Current Relationship Status: Single
APPEARANCE

• Height: In between the height of a nickle and a quarter
  • Weight: Lighter then a feather
  • Body Type: Thin but slightly built
  • Eye Color: a mix of brown and dark purple
  • Skin Color: She is a little pale
  • Hair Color and Style: This, except her hair normally doesn't hang in her eyes and the purple streak is thicker.
    genre-of-rock-music.jpg
  • Distinguishing Marks (tattoos, scars, etc): Everyone assumes she was born with them since she has had these marks for as long as she can remember.
    T_shape_back_henna_by_chetsang31.jpg
  • Usual Clothing Style: A shirt made of purple flower petals, pants weaved from a raven's feather, and a belt and boots made from dark colored leaves
  • Wearing Currently: A shirt made of purple flower petals, pants woven from a raven's feather, and a belt and boots made from dark colored leaves.
PERSONALITY

• Hobbies: Exploring, Learning to hunt, Climbing trees, Learning new weapons
  • Strengths: Climbing, she is limber, agile, and fast, being stealthy, throwing knives, building and inventing, kindness, wearing a happy face.
  • Weaknesses: she has some emotional issues but hides them all, some of them are the topic of where she came from, who her family is, why she is different, why there are markings on her back, and why there is a purple streak in her hair. She doesn't know these answers to any of these questions and people talking about it behind her back makes her feel in secure despite her happy-go-lucky attitude.
  • Quirks/Habits: She carries around a knife in her boot and never goes anywhere without it.
  • Outlook: There is tons of stuff to explore in this world, so why not explore it? It doesn't matter what other people say, and you shouldn't have to change yourself to please others. (She struggles with the last one since she is secretly insecure)
  • Likes: Being outside, exploring, weapons, the night sky, adventure.
  • Dislikes: Being alone, silence, when she climbs too high in trees, feeling rejected, storms.
  • Usual Demeanor: She is a sassy spit-fire who is not afraid to speak her mind. Being rebellious and ambitious, she will not let anything or anyone get in the way of what she want to do. She is cool and kind to younger kids, a jokester to to teens, and to the adults, just a rebellious teen looking for unneeded attention.
  • Quick to Anger or Difficult to Anger: Quick to anger, but she hides it when she is around younger Tinks, not wanting to scare them.
  • Easily Approachable or Not So Much: I guess that all depends on your opinion of her. She doesn't mind being approached at all.
  • Introvert or Extrovert: Extroverted
PAST

• Describe your characters History/Background. Be sure to include things such as:
  • Hometown: Many years ago, when Lilliana was still a toddler, she happened to wonder into the village she lives in now. No one ever came looking for the little tot, so some of the villagers took her in.
  • Childhood trauma: Once when she was six a really bad storm hit while she was in the middle of climbing a tree and she had to cling to the trunk for dear life. She was soaked and in tears when she came down after the storm, that was the one time many tinks had ever see her cry.
  • Parents/Siblings: None

PRESENT

• Where are they now? She lives in the same village she wondered into all those years ago
  • What are their fears? She can handle the rain, but is terrified in really bad storms.
  • What are their goals? To explore every nook and cranny she can and to find out where she came from. If she could find out that then she would be the best explorer she knows. She also wants to invent a flying machine, It would be amazing to fly through the air without the use of a bird.
  • What purpose do they feel their reason for existing is? She doesn't know, but how could she? Shes only 13.
MISCELLANEOUS

• Do they know their heritage well? If so, does it resonate with their personality? No.
  • Powers:none
  • Weapons: She can use a throwing knife, spear, and is learning the bow and arrow. Thats probably three more then many tink girls her age know how to use.
  • Talents: Weapons and map making

This grew fast.

Say, is it alright to play something less tink-like and practically a behemoth compared to most of the other characters? By that I mean house cat sized. Or if that's too big, kitten-sized.

• Name: Tanti Matagorda
  • Alias: Tanti
  • Date of Birth: 3/13
  • Zodiac: Pisces
  • Bloodtype: o+
  • Sexual Preference: unsure
  • Species/Race: Elf
  • Alignment: Neutral
  • Languages Spoken: English.
  • Current Relationship Status: single
APPEARANCE

2349589392_056aeed51b.jpg

• Height: just over a quarter. "I'm tall?"
  • Weight: light as a feather "don't touch me!"
  • Body Type: athletic
  • Eye Color: hazel
  • Skin Color: white
  • Hair Color and Style: brown short hair
  • Distinguishing Marks (tattoos, scars, etc): a few scars on his back from prey
  • Birth Defects: deaf
  • Clean Shaven, Stubble, Rugged: Clean Shaven
  • Usual Clothing Style: as shown above. Made from plant roots. He had a frog skin bag since the creature had tried to crush him.
  • Wearing Currently: The above mentioned gear.
PERSONALITY
  • Hobbies: whittling and swimming.
  • Strengths: fast and quick to learn.
  • Weaknesses: young and socially stunted.
  • Quirks/Habits: he tends to cock his head to the side when he asks a question. He also had a tendency to ask if somebody is okay multiple times regardless of the answer they give him.
  • Political Affiliation: a man of the people.
  • Outlook: pessimistic
  • Dislikes: large crowds and yelling.
  • Usual Demeanor: Shy and quiet.
  • Quick to Anger or Difficult to Anger: very difficult
  • Easily Approachable or Not SoMuch: in the middle
  • Introvert or Extrovert: very Introvert.
PAST
  • History: He was born into a poor family on the edge of the village and was raised by a pair of very kind people. He learned how to hunt and kill when he was very young in order to help his parents survive. being raised in a bad time he also learned how to remain unseen and to steal what he really needs. He was only seen stealing once but wasn't caught and still has the land deed that had been taken from his family. The deed had been stolen from his parents in the middle of the night and his parents were killed. He fled the house and found his fear in the woods before going back to the house to track the thief down.

He had a very hard journey to find and retrieve his family's land. He tackled the man through a freshly fallen bee hive and had to fight multiple drones before killing the queen and pressing on. He made a sword from the queen's stinger and Carried it until he came to a river the thief had been crossing using a small raft. When Tanti approached the water a frog kept it at him and tried to swallow him whole. Tanti had a very hard fight and his sword was swallowed before he killed the creature with 54 arrows into the things stomach. He used another arrow to skin the beast and found his weapon had broke when it was swallowed.

After making a few bags and sacks from the pelt of the creature he made a sword from it's bone and built a raft. he used it to cross the river and had to dodge multiple fish and cought a few minnows in the middle of the river. He fought the thief on the other side and got his deed and a sword made from copper he buried the thief in the bank of the river and then made a long journey back before beginning to wander.

PRESENT
  • He currently lives on the road trying to earn enough to make the family farm into what his father had always dreamed it could be. He doesn't believe in anything but hard work and good food. He's had people try to rob him multiple times and as such has become distrustful of others. He doesn't think he has a purpose in life and as such is also searching for one.
MISCELLANEOUS
  • Powers: is exceptionally fast and strong.
  • Weapons: a sword and a bow.
  • Talents: can whistle very very loud and is a good tracker.
  • Social Standing: Outcast

BASICS

• Name: Eitan Mistleleaf
  • Alias: Eitany.
  • Titles: Farseer
  • Date of Birth: April 12
  • Zodiac:* Aries
  • Bloodtype: * O-
  • Sexual Preference: *Pansexual
  • Species/Race: Serpent Fae Tink
  • Alignment: *Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.
  • Languages Spoken: English, Tink-ish?
  • Current Relationship Status: * Single
APPEARANCE
1KbPWw6.jpg

• Height: Size of a small coin, adult think.
  • Weight:Light as a feather, or perhaps even lighter.
  • Body Type: Very slender but leanly muscled.
  • Eye Color: Golden
  • Skin Color: Olive tan.
  • Hair Color and Style: Messy, red hair.
  • Distinguishing Marks (tattoos, scars, etc): Tattoos that run up his entire body.
  • Birth Defects: The split tongue of his kind, slit eyes and able to dislocate all joints in his body.
  • Clean Shaven, Stubble, Rugged: * Clean shaven, sometimes rugged.
  • Usual Clothing Style: As above.
  • Wearing Currently: As above.
PERSONALITY

• Hobbies: Dancing, shamanic traditions,
  • Strengths: Strong muscles, spirituality, elegance of movement. His ability to charm people with his personality.
  • Weaknesses: Often shy, indecisive on decisions apart from his religion or healing.
  • Quirks/Habits:
  • Religion/Philosophy: *** He's a shaman, a strong and avid believer in the strength of the spirit world and the connections we hold with the spirits.
  • Outlook: Positive.
  • Likes: Dancing, herbs, spiritualism, reading, movement, nature.
  • Dislikes: Being shy, being indecisive, arrogance, the destruction of nature and disrespect for the spirits.
  • Usual Demeanor: Not overtly bubbly but he's cheerful, often flitting from one place to the next and loving life. He likes to move and dance and enjoy life.
  • Quick to Anger or Difficult to Anger: Difficult to anger.
  • Easily Approachable or Not So Much: Easily approachable.
  • Introvert or Extrovert: neither, More extrovert.
PAST

• Describe your characters History/Background. Be sure to include things such as:
  • Hometown:
  • Childhood trauma:
  • Parents/Siblings:
  • How events shaped their outlook on life. *
Eitany was born as the youngest of 7 siblings, his birth order automatically marking him as the next shaman of his community. Raised in the harsh jungle of the mountain ranges, life was hard and sometimes it was hard to even survive. So his community had a deep faith in the spirits, who provided rain and nourishment and life to the earth and thus, keeping them alive and safe. But the mountain forests and shale land of the mountains were useful to the warring states of the far north and the more violent communities needed hideouts. He was fourteen when he was searching for herbs in the forest, searching and finding little but the scent of smoke strung him out, as from the mountain crags, he watched all he love burn and those he loved perish, despite his attempts to save them and all that was left was ash. He saw this as his major viewpoint, that all we love may be gone in seconds and we should enjoy it while we can, to it's fullest.

PRESENT

• Where are they now? In a small Tink town, in the verdant rich lands of the plains.
  • What are their fears? He fears losing everything he has now.
  • What are their goals? * He plans to settle a little, find someone to love and be loved by.
  • What purpose do they feel their reason for existing is? * To heal and save others.
  • What drives them? * His desire to help those around himself, as it brings him pleasure and pride to do so.
MISCELLANEOUS

• Do they know their heritage well? If so, does it resonate with their personality? Yes, he does know his heritage well. He is the seventh son of a seventh son and he knew it was going to be his blood that was chosen as shaman.
  • Powers: Healing, and spiritual mysticism.
  • Weapons: A bow and arrow, of course. But the string can be removed and the bow wood used as a staff to defend close quarters.
  • Talents: Healing and fighting, though he rarely does the latter. Dancing is his greatest suite.
  • Social Standing: * Shaman/healer.