Little Explorer

Also, I totally recommend this playlist during any adventure or fantasy roleplay. I especially like 'Blessing The Rain' hehe.

I edited my first post to make it a little more intro-y. I may have rushed it a little when I first posted. :I;

Reactions: PandaChu
I edited my first post to make it a little more intro-y. I may have rushed it a little when I first posted. :I;

Ugh. Ow you make me feel like I need to edit....eh screw it! dang it Kaz why must you be so good at this haha jk

Reactions: Kaz
43a8be64bf354eed16c71178a431a4a9.jpg

BASICS

• Name: "W-Winnie, Winnie Lee."
  • Alias: "Just Winnie will do.."
  • Titles: "S-Some call me rabbit, due to my shyness.."
  • Date of Birth: "March 27th, 2004."
  • Zodiac: "Aries. The other villagers say it doesn't match my personality.."
  • Bloodtype: "B positive. I remember one of the nurse Tinks saying so."
  • Sexual Preference: "Well, Nanna says gender shouldn't matter, though she says I may be too young to understand."
  • Species/Race: "Nanna says I'm a hybrid, mixed with the blood a faun. Nanna says this suits me well."
  • Occupation: "I like to help Nanna out around the library she has. We get lots of nice visitors."
  • Languages Spoken: "I speak English, and Nanna says I speak the language of innocence. I'm not sure what she means by that.."
  • Current Relationship Status: --
APPEARANCE

• Height: "I'm the length of a dime, though I'm tinier then most Tinkish children."
  • Weight: "I'm as light as a feather."
  • Body Type: "Nanna always says I need more meat on my bones, and that I'm so small for a child, even for a Tinkish one."
  • Eye Color: "Nanna says they sparkle like honey, and warm people's hearts."
  • Skin Color: "I'm very pale, though Nanna says my cheeks are always rosy."
  • Hair Color and Style: "My hair is a strawberry blonde, and flows down my back. It's usually kept in small braids in the front, while the rest hangs down. Nanna says my hair's soft like bunny fur."
  • Distinguishing Marks (tattoos, scars, etc): "I have a scar on my left cheek, that's slightly pink. Nanna says it's a battle wound."
  • Birth Defects: "Nanna says no."
  • Clean Shaven, Stubble, Rugged: --
  • Usual Clothing Style: "I like to wear dresses I can romp around in, though Nanna likes to make me wear frilly ones."
  • Wearing Currently: "I'm wearing a dress Nanna made me. It's my favorite." (( See picture. ))
PERSONALITY

• Hobbies: "I like to read the books in Nanna's library, and to run around the fields of sunflowers. I like to lay down and look up at the sky as the gigantic petals sway in the wind."
  • Strengths: "I am very honest, as Nanna says, and caring as well. Nanna says I couldn't even hurt a fly. But those things are so big!"
  • Weaknesses: "Nanna says I'm too trusting, and often this gets me in trouble. I don't like to be yelled at."
  • Quirks/Habits: "I like to skip when excited, and to pull at my bangs when I'm nervous. I call people big brother/big sister. It's just a small habit I have."
  • Religion/Philosophy: "Nanna says all I need is the way of nature."
  • Likes: "I like sunflower tea, my Nanna is the best at making it, and books. I love to explore."
  • Dislikes: "The dark is scary.."
  • Usual Demeanor: "Nanna says I'm pure and innocent. But I say I'm typically quiet and observant."
  • Quick to Anger or Difficult to Anger: "I don't get angry much.."
  • Easily Approachable or Not So Much: "I'm very shy, unless it's Nanna, and I guess that'd make me approachable."
  • Introvert or Extrovert: "Nanna had to explain this question to me. She says I'm an introvert."
PAST

• Describe your characters History/Background: "Nanna hasn't told me much, but she did tell me that I'm an orphan, but I guess that's okay. She said my mother was a very nice woman, and my father was very noble. She said I am very much like mother, and that I used to have a brother as well. Nanna says big brother was very protective of me, and so was father. She says mother brought me to her one night, and that an evil man was trying to take me away. But Nanna says I'm safe now, and that's all that matters."
  • Hometown: "Nanna wouldn't say."
  • Childhood trauma: "I don't really remember much, and I'm still a child after all."
  • Parents/Siblings: "Well, I only know Nanna. I don't remember my mother, father, nor brother."

PRESENT

• Where are they now? "In the Tinkish village, of course! I live with Nanna, though that's fairly obvious."
  • What are their fears? "The dark. It's scary.."
  • What are their current beliefs? "I believe mother and father will come back. I just know they will.."
MISCELLANEOUS

• Do they know their heritage well? If so, does it resonate with their personality? (Ex. A viking having a brash and impulsive, violent personality) "Nanna says I'm very skittish like a faun, and that my Tinkish heritage is very seeable in my personality."
  • Powers: "Nanna says I have the power to make people smile."
  • Weapons: "Nanna says violence is never the answer."
  • Talents: "I'm good at singing, at least that's what Nanna says. I'm good at climbing."
  • Social Standing: "Nanna says I'm popular with the Villagers, because of my sweetness and caring attitude."

image.jpg
Basics:
Name: Triken Ganic
Alias: Triknic
Titles: --
Date of birth: November first
Zodiac: Scorpio
Blood type: O+
Sexual Presence: Straight
Species/Race: Browny
Occupation: Blacksmith and carriage catty when getting around swiftly is needed. Often called to the battlefield for her strength and fearlessness.
Languages spoken: Tinkish, English, and a bit of Italian
Current Relationship Status: Single and plans to stay that way.

Appearance:
Hight: About that of a quarter.
Weight: About that of a dime.
Body Type: Thin but she's got some mussels under there.
Eye Color: Emerald green.
Skin Color: Pale
Hair Color and Style: Brown hair forever held in a ponytail.
Distinguishing Marks: Her left leg is covered in burn marks and she has a scar on her face going though her lips.
Usual Clothing Style: Victorian doll outfit. (See above)

Personality:
Hobbies: Loves to tell stories to the younger members of the village. If she's not doing that you can find her in a tavern having way too much brickil berry juice (the Tink equivalent of alcohol)
Strengths: As a Browny, Triknic is very strong and can move a human chair. She is extremely hard to frighten or get nervous and likes to throw herself headfirst into danger. Triknic is very good at taming animals and can turn a attacking beast into a obedient mount.
Weaknesses: Triknic has a short temper and calming her down is extremely hard to do until whatever made her mad is pummeled into mush. Her brickle berry juice problem is difficult to control and she tends to say things she shouldn't when she's drunk.
Quirks: She has quite the potty mouth and only keeps it shut around children. When she's REALY mad she often cusses in Italian, which is probably for the better.
Religion: None but never disrespects other's.
Good friends and drink. Shags her pet spider. The attentive ears of children. Storytelling. Adventure.
Dislikes: Smartasses. Hangover. Being lonely. Fire. Crying children.
Usual Demeanor: Triknic is quite the tomboy and is normally friendly and calm, until you piss her off. Then expect to wake up with two black eyes and three cracked ribs.
Quick To Anger
Easily Approachable
Extrovert
Past:
Triknic was born and rised in a old manor that she and her parents cleaned. She left at age 20 and settled down in a house owned by a Aguane family. When they realized they had a browny in there house the youngest daughter left out old close from one of her dolls. Alough they were for a male doll Triknic took a liking to them and wares them to this day. Along the way she tamed a house spider and named him Shags. One day the oven was left open and it didn't take too long for a fire to start and get out of control. That didn't mean Triknic didn't try. She nearly burned to death doing her best to extinguish the flames but it was useless. The family escaped, but the house was reduced to ash. The father blamed her for the disaster and when she looked at the tears in the youngest daughter's face she believed him. The only thing she found intact from the wreckage was a wooden toy carriage that was blackened by ash. With a little twine she strapped Shags onto the carriage and set off to find somewhere to belong.

Present:
Where are they now? Her shop planted in the town plaza.
What are their fears? Fire. It doesn't take much to make Triknic nervous unless it's kept in her furnace.
What are their current beliefs: That one day she will slay a dragon.

Other:
Do they know their heritage well? If so does it effect their personality? Yes and most certainly no. Once Triknic put the broom away she as become as far away from a browny as you can get.
Powers:
Brownies are known to be able to use strange tricks like making dust from nowhere.
Weapons: Buckets to battle axes. Not very picky on her weapon so long as it isn't long ranged. Prefers something two handed and heavy.
Talents: Storytelling and cleaning.
Social Standing: Known to most as a good friend and storyteller. Known to all to never get on her bad side.

Last edited by a moderator:
There, done.
Humans are extinct in this world. <:3 Have been for millenia. It only says so in the intro of the IC, so I wasn't sure if you saw it not, but... It'd sort of be impossible for her to have lived with a human family.

Other than that, though, she's adorable~

Then what would a civilized race of human sized creatures that speak Italian be? -~-