Like Father, Like Son (potassiumboron x ForeverRed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Right, me and you," he grinned, pressing in close, oblivious to the fact he had seemingly caught the other off guard - he hadn't even really paid attention to the fact he'd mentioned his mother. It was a slip off the tongue, if anything. "...You're so handsome, y'know."​

"And your super hot." He whispered back, winking to the other with a smirk. "I can't wait to see you move those hips at this party." He whispered, leaning down to peck his forehead as he slowed at a red light.

Reactions: potassiumboron
"I don't have hips," he muttered embarrassedly, the usually macho and rebellious boy now reduced to this, a hot mess biting on his bottom lip, eyes peeking out the window just to try and gather himself together.

He was sat in a car alone with Brice, prepared to go to a party with him and... god knows what would happen afterwards. He just knew it wouldn't be something to go telling anyone about.

As he drove around, he kept peaking at him, noticing how nervous and excited the other was. He smirked, before looking at the rode. Ah to be young! He was probably so excited because it was such a rush.

Yet, the second the car stopped, the nervous boy disappeared, being replaced almost immediately by a lustful one, who leapt to sit on his lap in little care for anyone but the man he was sat on. He moved to playfully row his hips against him, knowing the other apparently liked him showing that off, and with hands pressed on his chest, he leant in to not just peck his lips, but press his own against his hard and with a sudden amount of passion he had hidden behind his excitement. Rowing himself close once pulling away, he managed a brief, flitting smile before shuffling off. "Let's party, hm, old man~? I'll show you what us young guys do these days. You... You're way too young to be married and be a step dad and all that, honestly~"​

"Damn sugar lips...." He breathed, smirking a bit, before he leaned to sit up to capture his lips again. "I now, I just wanted to settle down before anyone thought I was gay, but now I don't care." He smirked and for out the car, helping him out.

• Love
Wanting to bring up his mother again and ask if he planned on leaving her -if he was gay, it wasn't nice for him to hide that and to bring Marie into it was hardly a nice concept- but he quickly stopped himself. How were they supposed to be in a party mood if he continued to bring up his mother and depress them into knowing this was so wrong.

But it was so right too.

Clambering out after him, and comfortably knowing nobody knew who they were, he moved to grab his hand and leaned into his embrace with a calm smile. "...Can I have a beer~?"​

"Mmm, your underage, maybe when your older~" He teased, though went to the bar on the beach, easily buying him a beer, kissing his forehead

• Useful
"Oh, shut up. Want me to have a good time, then give me a drink," he grinned wide as he snatched the beer and took a small sip, all while nestling into his side happily. "You know, I've always liked you. When you weren't kissing my Mom in front of me, anyway."​

"...Babe, let's just focus on us. Not anything else, okay?" Brice really, really wanted to stop talking about his mother. He felt guilty as it is. But then again? He felt happy being here with him. He really did like him, but...He was married to his mom. A woman who's heart has already been broken terribly.

"Well I'm sorry if I can't help bringing it up, Brice," he muttered somewhat sharply, frowning at him as he grabbed his beer to take a much needed gulp. How couldn't he be a little peeved? Sure, they weren't dating, and had only kissed, but they had chemistry; there was sexual tension between them, and always had been, and he had to stomach the thought that perhaps tomorrow, Brice could be kissing Marie and pretending like nothing was going on. Was that really right?​

"If...If I leave your mother, I risk losing you as well....Do you honestly think she'll let you come and see me? She would hate me, and what would I do then huh?....Look...I'll think of something, soon. Just...Let's just enjoy tonight."

"...Fine," he shrugged, setting his drink down with a still far from happy look, that only really melted back into one of those handsome smiles once grabbing his hands to tug him in close again, his arms wrapping around his neck soon after. "And seeing as we have a room all to ourselves later, we could do something totally risky but I promise it'd be fun~"​

"Risky huh?" He laughed at how brave he was acting. He knew it was all a bravado. "Babe, how far have you actually gone hmm? I'm betting your a little innocent virgin, who's all talk no bite." He whispered to his ear, grinding his hips into the other

"I'm not a virgin..." He mumbled, his eyes suddenly wide and nervous at the fact he had easily been caught out, cheeks aflame, exploding with pinks and reds the seconds he was ground against. "I-I mean, maybe I am, but who cares? It's not my fault. I've just... kissed my friend, that's all..."​

"Aw hon where'd all that bravery just go? Wasn't it you who was just hinting that we should do something 'risky' when we got back? Why wait if your so brave. Let's go back now." He teased, licking the shell of his ear. "I'll speak French between your legs~"

"You're such a flirt," he murmured, wearily downing his beer if only for liquid confidence, moving to inch a tad closer even if the comment made him feel a little dizzy. "I know, but... it's a bit scary, you know?"​

"In what way is it scary? Oh virgins are so cute." He teased, moving to the music with him, purring as his wet cool lips made a trail down his jawline, to his neck.

"Because," he whined in way of an explanation, even if the sudden attachment to his neck was somewhat -or very- distracting, causing the youthful young man to tense considerably. He was confident, he thought so at least, but this was all causing him for whatever reason to feel... nervous. Perhaps it was because he wanted it so badly, he as afraid of looking idiotic in front of Brice? "H-Hey, not so quick. I... It feels weird."​

"Oh but you like it. You like it so much that your scared to mess it up, huh? You want me. Admit it." He whispered, cupping his chin to make him look at him in the eyes. "Damn your hot when your all flustered."

Status
Not open for further replies.