Like Father, Like Son (potassiumboron x ForeverRed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So you want me to be nice to my mother, treat her right with no reason to make her distrust me? You're a hypocrite," he snapped angrily, eyes simply locking on the other's and paying his supposedly harsh look no notice whatsoever. Frankly, he was on the verge of just admitting to his mother what had happened in the car, especially when Brice was claiming to treat Marie right - wasn't the truth the righteous thing?​

"Please Olly...." He frowned walking over to pet his head, giving him a pout. "Be good, for one night, please? I promise to pay you back."

"Fine. I want to share a room with you then," he challenged with flashing eyes, suddenly going back on his earlier demand that they forget what had happened, and seemingly having flirtatious intent by the offer. Of course, he was just curious as to how Brice reacted to his sudden demand.

Though while it was said just to see the reaction, the more he thought about it, the more it made sense to him. "I don't want to share with Katrina. She's too old to share with me. She's maturing, I'm almost an adult. I can't share with my Mom, that's weird, so guys can share with guys, and girls with girls. Makes sense, doesn't it~?"​

Katrina blinked, and giggled at the thought of spending time with her mom. "Yeah mom, let's share a room! We could have so much fun! And share a bed, please mommy?"

Brice stared at Oliver shocked, before looking at his wife. "Honey, wait..."

"It's a good idea," Marie grinned, nudging her husband playfully as she ventured into the swish hotel to check them into some rooms, all while pulling out her purse calmly. Lowering her voice once Olly grabbed Katrina to tug her towards the elevator, she simply smiled at her husband. "I want him to bond with you. He never has shown this interest in being around you, Brice. Just take the opportunity, hm? And if you're uncomfortable sharing a bed, which I understand, Olly can just drag the couch into the room and sleep on that, it'll be fine. Relax, will you? My son's not a total badass."​

"Yes but...Hon, please don't be like this. I know we should bond but...." He trailed off seeing she wasn't paying him any mind. Grimacing a bit, he glanced at Olly. "....How am I suppose to be good to her if we aren't even spending time together this week...."

"I didn't expect her to agree," Olly mumbled, his handsome expression all the more obvious once breaking into an amused, dimpled grin, nudging the man with a playful purr. "Will you relax, Brice? I'm not gonna pin you to the bed and try to kiss you- again. Honestly, relax. I'll be going out to the bar tonight, remember? And when I'm back, I'll be drunk and too tired to even want to do anything with 'ya. Besides, you're in love with my mom, even thought you're living a lie, mate."​

Brice fixed his face into a grimace, tucking his thick black hair behind his ear. "That's not the point..." He mumbled. The point was that he didn't trust himself with Olly. Oliver was very attractive, and know that Brice knew the other was attracted to him, he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to control himself.

Reactions: potassiumboron
"Whatever. I'll be keeping my hands off you. I'm gay, but it doesn't mean I wanna jump your bones, alright?" He muttered, though it was a blatant lie - he had kissed Brice and had openly admitted to himself he fancied him, but it was best to just shove that aside and pretend he didn't like him. Even if the temptation was going to be extreme sharing a bed with him...​

Brice slowly began to fantasize about sharing a bed with him. He tried to shake it out of his head, but how the hell could he?! He was just moments away from it. He watched as his wife book the room, glancing at the clerk.

"Oh, sorry. We don't have any joined rooms left. But you guys could book to cheap rooms! They would be cheaper anyway!" The girl behind the counter said as Marie tried to book a room. Brice eyes widen. Aw, fuck. He would be sharing a room with Oliver. A room completely separate from his wife's. This was going to be a difficult week.

Immediately, practically straight away, the teen's eyes widened the moment his mother, unaware of the shock her husband and son felt at knowing of the awkwardness that would occur, grinned and paid for the rooms. Sure, she wouldn't get to share a room with her husband, but if he and Olly shared and got on better, it was hardly a problem.

She was unaware how well they would get on, however, given Olly was now over the shock an blushing like a madman. "Come on, let's get to ours rooms~ They're just opposite each other, it'll be fine, silly."​

Slowly, Brice followed, keeping his eyes anywhere but Olly. Maybe ifhe continued to ignore him, he won't do anything. He'll just act like he wasn't there. That's easy enough.

"So... this is gonna be fun, huh?" Oliver mumbled, taking a seat in his and Brice's room and immediately took a seat on the bed with an awkward smile, placing the keys to the room down. Okay, so this was going to be awful... but they could struggle on through, right? "Maybe we can go swimming tomorrow, find a pool somewhere. I don't like the beach."​

"What, too much sand for you?" He joked, trying to lighten the tenstion as he took a seat on the bed, running fingers through his long raven black hair. "....Do you agree that this is awkward?"

"It's... unbearably awkward. I didn't think we'd... have to share a whole room together-- I'll sleep on the floor, it's alright, Brice," he chuckled, doing everything he could to both avoid mentioning what they had done, and avoid looking at him in knowing all thoughts would just drain away, and he'd be stuck gawking at the man he... fancied intensely. But if he was honest, he couldn't let it go entirely, holding his knees to his chest in an endearingly cute sight of vulnerability. "...When did you know you were into guys, Brice?"​

"Since Freshman year of high school..." He answered, not daring to look at him. He too knew that if he looked at the other, he would fall into the lust and completely give in.

"...Why didn't you tell my Mom you're bisexual? She... wouldn't care, really. It's not like you're gay, is it?" He murmured softly, holding his knees tighter in a desperate show of determination, of trying to control how every inch of his being was screaming to just give in to lustful temptation. "...Brice? I... wanna come out, you know? I just worry my Mom will just disown me or somethin'. And people get teased for this in school, and I'm sorta popular, and..."​

"Why do you think I never came out? My folks are really religious. And if I were to ever tell them I like men, my whole family, not just my parents would disown me. It happened to my cousin...."

"...Ah," he sighed, not really knowing what to say. He had really no idea that the other had struggled with his sexuality, and had to hold it down in fear of being disowned - nobody should go through that, and while he was ready to tell his mother, hearing that did just confirm to him that perhaps he should wait a while first, even if constantly acting straight got annoying and broke him down each time he had to smile flirtatiously to a girl just to cover himself.

Finally betraying himself and peeking over, he silently moved to sit beside him and patted his shoulder as a form of comfort. "...Hey, well, feel free to talk t' me about stuff. I... understand."​

"Thanks, I appreciate that..." He whispered, finally looking at him. And damn did he look good. Glancing away, he did he bite on his bottom lip, trying not to think too dirty.

• Love
Reactions: potassiumboron
Status
Not open for further replies.