Like Father, Like Son (potassiumboron x ForeverRed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biting on his own lip, variations of thoughts scanned his brain. Thoughts of cuddling with him, kissing him... and once images of sex crossed his mind, he flushed brightly in the face and had to fan himself down, chuckling once more as he landed back on his excuse - the heat. "Boy, it's so hot, huh?" He laughed, swallowing hard as he moved to the mini fridge, bending down in search for something and pulling out a bottle of orange juice triumphantly. "Thank god, haha."​

Watching how his hips swayed softly, he bit his bottom lip hungry. Then when he bent over? Damn it was a nice view. His own thoughts flew by in his head, making him stand up and walk over. "Are you doing this to tease me" He purred.

"I... what?" The blue haired boy blinked, having unintentionally swayed his hips -it was practically natural- and realised his mistake in bending over. Though perhaps, deep down, it hadn't been accidental... and the fact the other's low husky voice purred like that did make the teen blush tenfold and move a tad close with a shrug. "Depends on whether you liked it or not, hm?"​

"Such a bad boy, you shouldn't tease your elders, didn't some teach you that?' He whispered into his ear, his breath tickling the other's ear. His nose brushed against his cheek bone went he bent over him, nipping at the tender skin under his right ear.

His breath automatically hitched at the proximity, having to swallow hard - though that was purely to stop himself pushing the man away, a niggling feeling inside him knowing how wrong it was... but every other inch of his body pushed that aside to suddenly turn to face him with a slow, handsome grin carving its way across his face, and hands suddenly resting on his chest curiously. "Yeah, but you know me. I'm not entirely a good boy, am I?​

"You're not the least bit of a good boy." Whispered the man, his eyes dark with lust. His strong hands rested on his hips, rubbing them, before they dipped behind him to grab his bum. A corner of his mouth twitched up to form a smirk, sinking at him.

"S-Shit, what are you trying to do to me?" He squeaked, having automatically pressed close once he was grabbed like that in surprise, though that at least helped things go along - he was inches from his lips now, smiling to himself at the feel of their muscles pressed together like that. "...Brice, just kiss me already, gosh. You have to teach me what to do, because I'm pretty young, hm?"​

"Ah so inexperienced huh? Well, relax, and put your lips like this." He whispered, and leaned in slowly, not daring to break eye contact. His blue eyes, usually happy and care free were crowed with undying lust for the other as he leaned in to press their lips together. His eyes closed as their lips touched, and he felt like he was kissing lightning in bottle. It was electrifying. A gruff moan passed through his lips, as he licked the smooth shell of his bottom lip.

And for the teen, every inch of him was metaphorically on fire, having to force himself not to squeak again - it was somewhat emasculating and demoralising at the best. He wanted to be seen as manly, boyish at least, not some little child who was completely inexperienced. He had kissed Jeremy a few times, but he'd never been with anyone older, and he did want to please Brice more than he believed, so when pulling away with glowing eyes, immediately grinned and pressed back in to kiss him once more.​

Brice cackled against his lips, before pulling from the kiss once again. "I thought you, my friend, was going put tonight. Or do you just wanna stay in here with me?" He asked, a slight purr in tone, an his eyes playful as ever.

"I... suppose I want to stay here," he murmured slowly, swallowing hard as he examined the man's expression, and finding that he did have that some carnal desire too - his friend could just wait for another day. He wasn't as important as Brice at the moment.​

Stroking his hair down, he smiled, and pulled away. "Now, do you really want to be a bad boy? Come with me. We'll go out."

• Love
Reactions: potassiumboron
"Where are we going?" He blinked, clearly up for being a bit rebellious, too far to even care that his mother would probably be suspicious if she realised they had gone out. "To a bar~?"​

"Something of the sort, we're going to a beach party. They throw them every weekend night." He whispered, grabbing his hand, winking before he pulled him out the room, letting go of his hand before they left. He didn't want anyone in the hotel to see, they might get suspicious, and tell Marie.

"But, ah... what about my Mom?" He asked out of nothing but panic, shuffling after him. Hell, the sound of a party sounded amazing, of course it did, but that didn't mean he was worry-free. Anything could happen that blew things before they had even got started. "Brice? I... Will we get to kiss more there?"​

Glancing back at him, he smirked, winking. "Babe don't worry about that. If kisses is what you want, you can have them, sugar lips." He teased, twirling the keys around his fingers after he took them out his pocket.

"Sugar lips?" He mumbled, smiling to himself at the rather affectionate pet name as he hurried to get into the car after him, even if he was still rather nervous. Why wouldn't he be? He knew this was still bad, disgusting really, but he couldn't necessarily help himself, and didn't want to do what was 'right' when it meant his own happiness was compromised. "Mm, that's cute."​

"Well it fits. Your kisses are sweet, your lips have to be made of pure sugar." He cornily flirted with a wink. Started the car, he leaned over to kiss him, refusing to think how utterly wrong and disgusting this was.

• Love
And with hands now resting on his cheeks, pulling him in closer to hold into a deep kiss, only until pulling back for a breath, panting underneath it with suddenly glittering eyes. "You're... amazing, aha... anyway, will I be able to smoke cigarettes without you going to tell my Mom? If memory serves me correctly, you told me not to be naughty, hm?"​

He winced a bit hearing him mention his mother. The thought about how hurt, and disgusted she would be if she found out ran through his head. Lowering his head so his raven hair his his eyes, he pushed the thought away, before giving him a smile. "Nah, it's just me and you tonight....okay?"

Status
Not open for further replies.