Like Father, Like Son (potassiumboron x ForeverRed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I'm not the typical teenage boy who just wants sex-- I do, but... not rushed," he smiled softly, easing into his embrace and momentarily stopped the lustful movements to just enjoy the slow romanticism of the song. "Mm, i love you, you know."​

He danced with him, humming along with the sound. "I love you to, Olly....So much..."He whispered into his ear, kissing his cheek as they danced in the sand.

He grinned to himself, pressing a small kiss to his cheek, just something small and chaste to suit the sort of dance. "Really? I mean, that's... sort of good to hear, haha~"​

Laughing, he moved his head to meet his eyes. "You're such a dork, you know that?" He teased

"Because I believe in love? Gosh," he snorted, playfully snapping his chest with a roll of his eyes. "I like love, and it's exciting, isn't it~? It's so... y'know... heavenly? I dunno..."​

"Have you ever been in love before me?" He sacked with a smirk.

"...I... guess? I used to like Brandon, but he's this big macho football star, Mr Popular. He's probably straight, but I've felt like i loved him for a while," he admitted, hitching his breath with a weary smile on his face. "He's in my classes, but... I dunno, we're just friends, I guess. He hardly talks to me now he has a girlfriend."​

"Oh, I see....Well....I've never been in love before this, if you wanted to know. And that's a pretty big deal." Teased the man as the song ended, but he didn't let him go.

"But what about my mother? Didn't you love her?" He muttered, lifting his eyes towards the man in slight accusation. Hell, why would he marry the woman if he hadn't loved her? "I mean, you love me now, and that's cool, but you must have loved her too at some point."​

"I've always cared for her but....As I said, I'm gay....So I never really was able to be in love with her. I do love her but....it's not romantic.....Which is why I don't want to hurt her, so we go on with my plan for her to divorce me." He smiled. "Everything will work out fine."

"So it was a platonic love. That's cool. Now can we go back and do stuff?" He purred, fiddling with the other's hair just to be seen to be more intimate - something he really craved now they were dating. He hadn't had a boyfriend before, really, and the fact he had one now who he loved was a major thing, and intimacy just came hand in hand with that.​

Laughing, he rolled his eyes. "Calm down Jeez I forgot you teens are always horny." He teases, he wrapped an arm around his waist to pull him off the beach and back to the car.

"Oi, I'm not horny. I'm... fine. I'm horny," he rolled his eyes to himself, biting hard on his lip just to avoid pouncing on him for another hard kiss. He hadn't really felt this eager for anyone ever, except maybe Brandon, but he was straight and not even interested. "Mm, what if I wake everyone up? Jeremy says I get really loud during... sex... aha."​

"I could always cover your mouth/ out gag you. You pick~ " he whispered into his east licking it as he opened the car door for him a smirk on his lips.

"...Won't that hurt?" He whispered, buckling the seatbelt on once in the car, nervousness crossing his face instantaneously. "I... ah... I do want to do it though."​

"Babe it won't hurt. I promise. I bet you'll love it." He whispered as he got in his side of the car, buckling up' before starting it. The engine of the car purred to life, and he backed out of the parking lot, and drove back to the hotel. One of his hands went in between the teens legs, stroking him.

"But... it must hurt, I-- fine, You know what? I trust you," he decided quietly, smiling at the strokes but carefully moved to take his hand away, only for the fact the man was driving and he really didn't want to crash. "Wait until we're back at the hotel, hm?"​

"Fine, fine." He smirked, and winked at it. "So your not a virgin, and you did it with that.....what ever his name is. Right?" He asked as he drove.

"Jeremy. He's my best friend. We... flirt a lot because we were both experimenting with out sexualities and... yeah. We had sex, our first times. He's really nice, though. He comes over the house sometimes, you've met him, remember?" he pointed out, resting against the seat with arms folding around his midsection once feeling it tighten in arousal. "Ugh, can't you drive faster?"​

Status
Not open for further replies.