Like Father, Like Son (potassiumboron x ForeverRed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He grimaced tiredly, pressing his forehead close nonetheless, at least moving to press his hips in close and began to row them a little, on the verge of basically grinding up to him, though at least subtle enough to keep it decent in public. "I... I just want to get it right, okay? Happy? I just want to look like I know what I'm doing-- I have had practise with Brenden, so..."​

"Its okay if you don't know what you're doing babe. I'll take good care of you, pleasure you." He whispered in his ear, smirking.

"I don't need to be fucking babied, Brice," he snapped, albeit under his breath and with a small moan growing from beneath the initial animosity. "...I just want to be treated like an adult; not a child, y'know?"​

"So you want it like an adult huh? Nice, hard, and rough?" He growled in his ear, holding his hips to thrust into the other boy's hips, teasing him. "Come on, gun. Tell me what you want."

"I just want you to like me more than anything," he murmured, biting hard on his lip. He was young, sure, and at seventeen he ought to be out having fun, experiencing new things, but in all honesty, all he wanted was solidity and a relationship with Brice. Fun was cool too, but only if he could be in a relationship at the same time. "...I just want to date you."​

"If you want me, Oliver. Than you can have me. I don't mind being with you." He whispered, his hands going down to cup his bottom, squeezing them tightly.

"So you'll divorce my mom?" He whispered, and instead of squeaking like usual when Brice grabbed him like that, he moved to instead press their chests together, with lips now kissing and gently sucking on a small spot by his neck, pulling away with a mischievous glint to his eyes. "Mm, you smell nice, honestly..."​

A low growl was in the back of his throat as the other teased him. Smirking leaned in to nip his ear, signing a bit. "I won't divorce her....I'll get her to divorce me, so she won't be heartbroken.

"You'll get her to divorce you?" He blinked, the only real way that could occur without her knowing of them both being together was for him to treat her horribly - and at the end of the day, it was still his mother, and the last thing he wanted her to endure was unnecessary hurt. "...Don't hurt her though, alright? I mean it."​

"No, no. I won't hurt her at all. I'll get her to fall in love with someone else. All I have to do is slowly not show her love. Like not hugging her as much or kissing as much. Not talking as much. She'll go to the other guy more and more, and then boom! She'll fall in love with him, and he is already head over heels in love with her, so it all works out. And don't worry, the guy is really sweet, a nice guy so he'll make her happy." He answered with a smile. "See, no one gets hurt. I mean, I have to act like I'm heartbroken over this, and she may feel guilty, but nothing bad.

"She'll be distraught when she knows that you're dating me," he reminded, deciding that the plan wasn't meant to be malicious, and while it was hard to see his mother be physically involved with someone new, it was better than he being with Brice, because then Olly could have him and things could work out. Well, he knew his mother would hate it, but she could always have time to get over it, especially when she saw how happy the two were together. "...I suppose that's the best plan there is."​

"We won't tell her right away. We'll wait a year after, then tell her. That way she's in love. And during that year, it'll be me and you, just....bonding~" He whispered with purr, pulling him into a kiss.

"A year? I have to wait a year?" He groaned, about to complain a little further until being pulled in a kiss-- and he could hardly really pull away, when he was not only deeply attracted to the other, but found the kiss to be the best so far at least. Finally doing so when becoming a little breathless and too bashful to continue it, anyway.​

"Yes. We have to wait a year to tell her. If we tell her right after the divorce she'll know something was up. But if we make it look like we fell in love over time, she'll have no choice but to accept us." He whispered into his ear, nibbling on it

"She won't accept us, ever," he laughed bitterly, though forced that away as he forced him not to stew in bitterness - it would just ruin their moment together, and they would hardly get many moments alone, freely like this.​

"She will...I'm sure of it..." He whispered, though wasn't sure at all.

"You don't know my mother, Brice. Not as well as I do," he reminded, playfully swaying his hips against him with a small purr. "Can we get off the topic now? Please~?"​

"Sure, anything." He whispered, and kissed his cheek.

"When we get back, I want to just sleep," he finally decided. Now they were dating, he had an urge to do things right. Okay, he was young and wanted to have fun, but he was also mature and he wanted to do all the romantic dating things, and that meant waiting a little before giving up his virginity. It would be more romantic and meaningful, that way. "Just cuddle and stuff~"​

"Aw you wanna cuddle? How cute." He cooed, kissing him softly, before pulling him close as a slow song came on.

Status
Not open for further replies.