Like Aunt, Like Niece (Minamoto Thunder + megan.galarowicz.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela had expected the response. Perhaps the goodie-too-shoes behavior was to lower her guard. "Yeah, if you're gonna talk to me that way, you're not gonna be going anywhere." She snatched the keys out of Charlotte's hand. However, Angela was not lower then to send her back. "You can either shape up...Or you can go to Juvenile Hall. I really expected better from you." She then used her free hand to hold her belly, which started hurting. "So if you want to keep being disrespectful, you can choose between Juvenile Hall as soon as you go back to living with your Mom or I can turn you over to Local Authorities, tell them about the guy you were hanging out with, the phone number you have and notify them that you've been drinking. The choice is yours." After lecturing her Niece, she walked over to a Safe in the Closet by the front door and threw Charlotte's House Key and Bus Pass in there before locking it up. She then felt her baby kick where her hand was, where she started stroking her belly as she walked back into the Living Room to relax on the sofa. "It's alright, sweetie, Mommy will be alright, she's just tired right now." She then began having a headache as she mused with the baby. Luckily, her backache didn't start acting up because she was relaxing herself. She then started having flashbacks about her deceased husband, which made her start crying.

Charlotte know she didn't want to go to Juvenile Hall once she got home or have her aunt turn her in there. Charlotte really hoped her aunt wouldn't call her mom because if she did Charlotte would be yelled at and would just be called her middle name for a while because her parents know she doesn't like just being called Kimberly. Charlotte was at a stand still it was being good like she told her aunt she would be, she did mean it and know she could. She kicked herself about how she acted because she knew way better she can be good and she was until that stupid comment. Or be somewhere she didn't want to be. That's why her parents sent her here to help with her aunt because they know how she is with her mom being pregnant with her two sisters. Char can't let them down. Her sisters look up to her and if she ends up in jail why would they look up to her anymore, they wouldn't and that would kill her.

After wiping away her tears with her sleeve, she reached over to the second sofa nearby to grab a pillow and a blanket. She felt a dull pain in her back, but it moved to her lower stomach, which caused her to start holding it as she pulled the blanket over her legs. "Mommy needs to rest, so no kicking..." She patted her belly before settling in for a nap.

Charlotte goes to her room and watches TV for a while and falls asleep well watching

When she woke up, Angela looked at the clock. She felt a dull pain in her stomach as she slowly got up. She took a deep breath before taking the covers over her legs off. It was noon and she had a Doctor's Appointment in an hour and a half. When she took a peak in her niece's room, she noticed that Charlotte had fallen asleep while watching TV and gently shook her to wake her up. "Hey, Char, wake up." She sat down next to her niece. Normally, she'd just up and go to the Doctor's Appointment, but she didn't trust Charlotte in the house alone. Because she was feeling generous, she might even let her Niece drive because it wasn't like she'd fit in the Driver's Seat because she hated how the Steering Wheel would brush against her stomach.

Charlotte slowly wakes up and sees her aunt on the bed. "Hi, what's up? Oh also sorry about the comment eairlyer, I was really tried. I love you Angela"

"Its okay. I love you too." The baby started kicking against the palm of her hand. "I have a doctor's appointment in an hour. I'm gonna need you to come with me. So go ahead and go take a shower and get dressed." She sat up and went into her own room. She went to take a quick shower before picking out her own clothes to wear. Still annoyed that she couldn't fit into her pants, she just put on a Dress and grabbed her purse. Rather then putting on her usual boots, she put on a pair of slippers while waiting for Charlotte.

She took a quick shower then get dressed. She saw she had a text from her mom 'Hi please have Angela call me' her mom said. Charlotte went down stairs to find her aunt. "Umm, your sister wants you to call her" she told her aunt as she was sitting down

"Alright, I'll give her a call once we get in the car. Since I'm feeling generous, would you like to drive?" She asked, standing up, picking up her purse and then holding her back.

Angela's Car:
di_2009-subaru-impreza-wrx_lead1.jpg

"YES!!!! Thanks! Can I go..." Then she stops because she knows she won't be alond to. She takes the keys from her aunt

Angela smiled when the car keys was in Charlotte's hands. As the both of them got into the car, Angela just settle herself in before strapping on her seatbelt. While waiting for her Niece to come in, she strapped on her Seatbelt and set her purse down in the back. She had also hoped that Charlotte knew how to drive Stick-Shift, or Manual Transmission. If not, they could take another car. In fact, she did have three cars in her possession, but only used one of them. Because one was a project car sitting in the Garage and the second was currently in the Auto Shop due to sustaining significant damage in the car crash that killed her husband.

Car Interior:
2009_subaru_impreza_wrx_10.jpg

Charlotte gets in. Starts the car and makes sure the garage door was open and it was so she started to back out

Because Charlotte was practically new in town, Angela pulled out a GPS from the Glove Box so she doesn't get lost on the way to the Doctor's Office. She put in the Address of the Doctor's Office before setting it on the dash for Charlotte to look at. In the meantime, she began day dreaming, looking outside while every so often stroking and holding her belly because the baby started kicking a bit more. "Try not to speed. You're not on a Race Track..."

"The last thing I need right now is a Car Accident. What if something happens to the baby?" she quickly asked. Clearly, Charlotte was not thinking straight. Speeding with a pregnant woman in the car is probably one of the worst things anyone can do. Not to mention her husband died in a crash as well. Luckily she was not in the car at the time of the crash.
(Would you seriously speed with a Pregnant Woman in the car?)

(No)

"Okay okay" Charlotte said as she put on her seatbelt. "I don't speed anyways"

"Good. Because I already lost my husband in a car crash. Don't want to lose you or my baby either." Angela expressed her concern.

Charlotte smiled at her aunt. "Hey well you are at your appointment can I go shopping?" She asked

"Um...No...I may be generous, but I am not that generous. You'll have to earn thy kind of privilege." Angela responded as she patted her stomach, as her 'Princess' kicked. "Besides, I'm pretty sure your cousin likes hearing your voice..." She hinted that the probably picked up and now recognizes Charlotte's voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.