Life or Death Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's alright. Opposites are good for RPs.

Yeah that's fine accepted :)

I'd like to join. Not sure to whether to make "PC master race" guy or good guy gamer guy.

Give me three days, if I don't put up a bio by then, just count me as dead.

Alright three days it is

Which one do you guys think I should make? "PC Master Race" guy, or the good, kind hearted gamer?

Updated my CS to anime pic as asked. Sorry it took so long I stoppd getting alerts

Thanks looking forward to starting this

Name: Daniel Jackson
S.O: Bisexual
appearance:http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com...16/Grisling93/Anime boys/semi-nerdAGAIN-1.jpg
Video game experience: Loads. He's been playing games since he was six.
likes: Video games, comic books, computers, learning, being challenged.
dislikes: "Console Peasants"'cheaters, things being too easy, unfairness, and pickles.
Personality: Danny is a good guy, if a bit boisterous. He's an incrediblely skilled gamer, but he's a bit...touchy, about his platform of choice. He'll go to war for PC gaming, but he'd do the same for anything he loves. He's a very all-or-nothing kind of guy.
Bio: Daniel was raised by a very nerdy family, and was exposed to video games and nerd culture at a very young age. He's been in love with it ever since, and sometimes, deep down, he wishes he could live them. He's wanted for years to have that sense of adventure that his characters feel. To fight and sweat, bleed and battle with supernatural powers.

Accepted :) lol he's going to hate the game master XD

Is he one of those console peasants? Because he's going to learn his inferiority from a royal-blooded PC gamer!

I'm actually mostly a console kid myself, so this'll be especially fun. Danny's going to be a fun character. Very shonen-protagonist like.

No he's a cheater XD he's an unfair gamer and plays only to win

Oh...I see.

This means war. War I tell you! War! This "game master" will learn the error of his ways. Cheating is for noobs. Game master my ass, git gud.

Man, look at me, getting into character already.

Lol XD the game master isn't an idiot he won't ever show in person unless he has good reason to ;) remember this is all for his amusement

You're right, they aren't going to get along.

I was picturing the game master as a sort of final boss type guy, there to haunt the players until they're strong enough to stand up to him.

Nope haha think of him as jigsaw from the saw movies :) hes doing this all fir his own fun

Oh dear. Alright...well...huh. Be warned, there will be many, many attempts to draw this guy out.

Status
Not open for further replies.