Life or Death Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Jin Iris
S.O: Straight
appearance: 1c46dea58cb92e4cd160295d4e082927.jpg
Video game experience: Jin has good experience with video games and plays them whenever he has a moment to do so.
likes: fighting games, organization, shooters, cooking, reading, and his video game consoles.
dislikes: platforms, cheaters, and having nothing to do.
Personality: Outside of his "gaming mode" Jin is a happy, go lucky person who enjoys to easy things in life. He loves to start conversations with others while cooking at the same time in his apartment. While Jin is in his "gaming mode" he suddenly becomes focused, but still has that happy go lucky attitude while playing and will always congratulate the wining team/player.
Bio: Jin was born into a simple middle-class family, nothing too special about his family. He would relax, do his schooling, and then come home and play his old consoles in order to unwind from a hard day of school. When you look at Jin now, nothing much changes from him. He still comes home and starts playing his games before going to his apartment kitchen and getting to work on his next meal.

Attachments

• 1c46dea58cb92e4cd160295d4e082927.jpg
    1c46dea58cb92e4cd160295d4e082927.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 1
Accepted :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'll be making a post within the next few days sorry rl has been hectic. I'll get this moving again soon

Name:
Zeke Marcus

S.O:
Straight

Appearance:
Aoshiki.full.308819.jpg

Video game experience:
Almost none

Dislikes:
Studying

Personality:
Zeke can be stubborn and easy to get panicked. He usually talks fast and when he does that, he doesn't want someone else to interrupt him. This sometimes make him look like an arrogant and selfish brat, but he does that because of his nature as someone who doesn't want things to be imperfect. This also lead him to unconsciously take command of something that shouldn't have been his, wanting people to follow exactly what he said or "We'll fail."

Bio:
Zeke was born in a high-class family somewhere in the USA. His parents were an ambitious couple who pursued their goals to the point that they rarely see their children. As the first born, Zeke was forced to fulfill his parents' desire of a perfect child with perfect academic score and perfect behaviour of a perfect gentleman. This lead Zeke into becoming someone with introverted personality, spending his time studying in his room and rarely seen talking together with his friends and being awkward when he does. The least he could do for socializing with his environment was when he played sport games. Sports released his anxiety toward people and also released his stress for studying too much.

Zeke's motivation for joining the Life Or Death game is to change his life, because he thought that with the prize he could get, he could run away from his home and started a new life somewhere far from his parents. Oh, and of course, along with his brother as well.

Yes it has we started a little bit ago but we haven't gotten far it's mostly just been character introductions

Whoa, really? I can't seem to find it. I'll search for it again then.

The link is posted here somewhere

as soon as @Bloodmake makes his characters appearance I will make the next post to move the rp forward. Sorry for any delay

Reactions: Cassette
Can I reserve a spot?

Sure but I want to get things rolling so unless you want to miss something I'd get a character and post up soon

I'm going to wait until the end of the day then I'll make the next post to move things forward. So if you haven't introduced your character yet get to it.

Cool, thanks.

And by the way, end of the day of which time zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.